Dangerous Love

Dangerous Love

''Kris..I'm almost done, what do you think??'' you ask but there is no response.

''Where he went?'' you go to the living room and look around and you saw a letter on the coffee table, ''_________-ah, thank you for everything, I can't stay here any longer..it is too dangerous for you...'' you start to cry and run out from your house.

''Kris!!!'' you yell out, it was late at night and it is freezing cold you run out without wearing anything thick enough to cover you from the cold, just a sweater and your apron, you run around everywhere calling for Kris but there you can't seem to find him,

''Kris...!!Please..don't go..'' you said and your tears can't stop falling. Kris saw you but he had himself hiding at a corner, his heart hurts seeing you like this, but for your safety, he can't let you see him. ''__________-ah, please..''Kris said in his mind and have tears falling too.

You are still searching for him, and then you saw a person that looks like Kris from the back across the street and without even looking at the cars on the road, you just run across but what you didn't notice is that there is a car speeding towards you, your eyes widened as you saw the car coming towards you and just stood there, Kris saw and ''___________-ah!!''he yell out and pull you away and hug you immediately.

You look at the person and is Kris. ''Don't ever do that again, please..'' Kris said as he hug you.

You hold him tightly ''Kris..please..I can't let you go..''you said.

''Why..?''Kris said.

''Because I love you...'' you said and cry again. Kris wipe of your tears and kiss you on the lip and after that he pull himself away, ''I have to go...its too dangerous for you...'' Kris said.

''No..don't leave me alone, I don't care whether is it dangerous or not,as long as you are here with me , its all that matters..I will solve the code with you..Kris..please don't go'' you said. Kris have to agree cause he really love you and so he change his mind and decided to stay with you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Sir, one of our man saw someone look like Wu Fan, but he wasn't sure, cause our man saw him with a girl'' a man said.

''Hmm..a girl?'' said a man

''So, sir, shall we go get him?'' the man reply.

''No! don't do anything first, find me information about the girl, and maybe we can use her as our bait, '' the man said and gave a sinister laugh.

''Yes sir!'' the man said and left the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Kris have been trying to solve the secret code, but the arrangement of the numbers can be different and it will take ages to figure out the code and so then you thought that the national library might have books about ancient chinese mythology and maybe that could help.

Kris is still sleeping, and you don't want to wake him up, and so you decided to go to the national library yourself, on your way out from your house, you saw the phoenix locket, and decided to take it with you to the library thinking that it could be your reference,

''This could help! I don't think he mind right?''you said in your mind hoping that Kris wouldn't get mad if he found out you took the phoenix locket with you without telling him.

You went to the library and have the phoenix locket in your pocket the whole time, you went to the mythology section and took a few books related to chinese mythology, dragons, books, chinese writings etc. and sat at the corner. You took out the phoenix locket to refer to the pattern in the books and you were really amazed by how many information are there,and there are a lot of similar patterns to the locket that you are holding and so you decided to borrow all the books back home so that Kris can also have a look at it. The books are really really heavy and they are as thick as a normal dictionary, so since you are busy carrying the books to the counter, you don't have any more hand to put the phoenix locket back to your pocket and so you wear it on your neck.

''Here are your books, please return them by this date'' the librarian said to you as she return your card.

''Thank you'' you said and took the books, but before you leave the counter, you knock onto a lady and drop all your books.

''Jweisunghamnida..'' you said.

''Ah, its okay'' the lady said and give you a smile and help you pick up the books you borrowed.

''I can see that you like chinese mythical creatures..'' she said.

''Uh..aniyo'' you said.

''The locket, you are wearing, its really pretty, can I have a look?'' she said.

''Er..sure'' you said thinking that giving the nice lady a look of the locket wouldn't hurt, you didn't manage to take out the locket as your cellphone rang.

''Hello, _________-ah, where are you?'' Kris ask.

''Oh, I'm at the library, I'm going back now'' you said and end the call.

''Sorry, but I have to go now'' you said while giving a smile and bow slightly  to the lady.