Dangerous Love

Dangerous Love

You finally woke up the next morning and realize that Kris was sleeping next to you, ''Eh? Why is he here?'' you question and take the blanket and cover him up. You look at him for a while and left the room quietly so that you won't wake him up, you went to prepare yourself, ''Hmph..I should get him some new clothes and maybe some daily things...''you said in your mind and leave a note beside him and left the house.

Not long after you left the house, Kris also woke up, he can't seem to open his eyes fully and look around wondering where are you, and he saw your note saying that you went out a while, and will be back soon.

You went around Myeondong and got most of the things you need, and suddenly, ''Uh-Oh!! Underwear! !!'' you said in your mind and went into one of the shop that sells man underwears. You felt really embarassed and insecure with the workers looking at you, so you just grab the underwears and went to make your payment.

As you walk out from the shop, you knock onto someone and drop one of your stuff, ''Ah, jweisunghamnida'' you said and look at the person and the person is the man you saw yesterday that were finding for Kris. Your eyes widened and turn away immediately and start walking away

''Please don't call me, please..'' you said to yourself hoping that the man don't recognize you then you heard ''Hey, miss, you left your stuff!'' the man patted your shoulder and hand you your stuff. ''Ah, thank..you'' you said and walk away as quickly as possible, ''Pheww..thank goodness they didn't recognize me..'' you told yourself and went home.

You enter your house and saw Kris in the kitchen, ''Kris, you are up, what are you doing in the kitchen..?'' you ask.

''Making breakfast..''he said.

''Huh..no no no, you should sit and rest I'll do it..'' you said.

''No, you are the one should sit, I'll do everything, I feel all better already..'' he said and insist you not to do anything. You have no choice but sit at the dining area and read the newspaper, you flip through the pages and you stop when you saw a article regarding a man in his 50's name Oh Byunsik found dead yesterday with 3 gunshots on his chest, the police are still finding for murderer.

''Oh Byunsik? is his foster father...''you said and look at Kris and continue reading the article, then suddenly Kris stand beside you and call your name,

''_________-ah..''he said. You were shocked and faster put the newspaper aside but he already saw it.

''Its my foster father isn't it?'' he ask in a serious tone looking at you. You nodded. You can see him holding his fist tightly again, and you can see tears in his eyes probably he is blaming himself for not being able to safe his foster father.

''Wah, it smell really nice, whats for breakfast??'' you ask to change the topic.

''Just a simple western style breakfast'' he said and serve the breakfast to you.

''The omelet is really nice'' you said and give him a smile and continue eating.

''Aren't you going to eat?'' you ask looking at Kris who haven't even touch his plate yet. He shook his head and have his eyes looking at you the whole time.

''What are you looking at? Is there something on my mouth?'' you said and wanted to clean off the stain on your mouth, but Kris stop you and wipe of the stain on your mouth with his thumb and give you a smile. Your heart suddenly start beating faster and faster,''Er....Kris, look what I bought for you..'' you said and hand him the stuff you bought for him.

''Go try it on!!'' you said and push him to the bedroom.

''What just happen?!Why is my heart beating faster and faster? Why do I feel so hot suddenly??'' you said in your mind.

Moment later, Kris walk out with a smile on his face wearing the sweater you bought for him.''..you like it?''you ask, and he nodded.

Since then, Kris had been living with you, and as time flies, both of you have a very close relationship and have feelings for each other but didn't tell one another. Kris know that his uncle is still searching for him, and he know that his uncle will do anything to get him, including killing the person that he love, he don't want the incident happen to you as what happen to both his biological parents and his foster father and so he decided to leave and solve the code on his own and face his uncle himself.

''__________-ah'' Kris call you.

''Hmm..?'' you reply and stop with your canvas painting.

''Can you do me a favour?'', Kris said.

''Sure..what is it?'' you ask.

''Can you do a painting of me and you together?'' he ask you.

You giggled, ''Of course!!'' you said. Both of you took a picture and you start to do your painting with Kris looking at you, ''__________-ah, I'm sorry...'' he said in his mind and slowly left the room with all his belongings without you noticing.