Dangerous Love

Dangerous Love

''His name is Kris..'' you said in your mind.

''Thanks a lot..for saving me'' he said.

''Huh?..oh, well..I didn't do much..I'm ____________, by the way'' you said and give him a smile.

''________, please don't tell anyone that I'm here..'' he said and look at you.

You nodded and then you realize ''! I just ask Minjung to come here!'' you said in your mind and suddenly, ''Ding-dong''.

''Stay here, I won't tell anyone..trust me..'' you said and lock the bedroom and went to the front door.

You open the door and is Minjung,  ''_________-ah,what happen? huh? and are those blood stain on your shirt, and the floor, why is it covered with blood?? are you alright??'' your friend ask.

''Err..I'm fine, erm..these are not blood stains, is just a new red paint that I use..'' you explain.

''Then, why did you ask me to come here so quickly?huh?'' your friend ask.

''Err..nothing, erm... since you are going to Incheon tomorrow, I just want to give you a hug and say goodbye..thats all...'' you said and hug her tightly.

''Err..just because of that, you ask me to come here? oh my god, you nearly scare me..I thought something bad happen to you..and I will only be gone for a week, not that I'm not coming back..'' she said.

''Aren't you gonna let me in?'' she ask.

''Err..my house is really messy, the paints are everywhere..'' you said.

''Ahh!! I know, you don't want me to copy your paintings right!?I understand..If thats it, I should get going now, I still have lots of things I haven't pack yet..'' she said.

''Okay, Minjung, have a safe trip yah..'' you said and give her another hug and wave goodbye to her.

You went to clean yourself and clean off the stains on the floor and you went back to your bedroom and you look at Kris searching for something, ''What are you searching?'' you ask.

''My..my locket!'' he said in a panic tone.

''You mean this?'' you said after you take the locket.

''Yes!'' he said out. You give it to him and he immediately take it and open to see whether is the note still inside and hold it tightly.

''It must be important to you right?'' you ask, and he nodded.

''What happen actually? what do those men want from you?'' you ask.

''They want this locket and me...'' he said.

''Huh? what for..err..I'm sorry, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to..'' you said.

''Its okay, you safe my life and I trust you, all this started when my grandfather, Wu Xiong who is one of the most influential person in the gangster society in China handed 2 lockets to both of his sons, one of them is my father who have the dragon locket and the other one is my uncle who have the phoenix locket. Both of them were really young and they don't know why did my grandfather gave them the locket for, but as they grow older, they start to take over the business that my grandfather have left for them before he passed away. My father and my uncle have really good relationship but their relationship got worst when my grandfather will states that the lockets he gave to them are actually combination of a secret code for his fortune which he wanted both of his sons to have it, but my uncle didn't want to and he attempt to steal the dragon locket from my father so that he can get the secret code and he can inherit all the fortune, but he fail to. Both their relationship got worst and they never talk to each other anymore, and after my father got married and I was born, he wanted to stop with all the crime and start a whole new life with my mom and me and we ended up migrating to Canada when I was 2 years old. My father tried many times advising my uncle to stop with all the crime that he is doing but he never listen and he starts and he even threatened my father that he will kill both me and my mom, if he don't give him the dragon locket, this cause my father with no choice but to give him the dragon locket'' Kris explain.

''No! how can your father give him!?...what happen then??'' you said and your curiousity level went higher.

Kris folded the right sleeve of his shirt, ''This, is the dragon locket..'' he said and point at the birthmark on his right arm.

''Huh? your birthmark?'' you ask.

He shook his head and said,''Its not a birthmark, its actually a tattoo, if you look closely, there are small random numbers on it''.

''So...you mean that your father transfer the all the information from the dragon locket to your arm before he give the locket to your uncle?'' you said and he nodded.

''My uncle didn't know about it, and another thing that he didn't know is that the small note in the dragon locket is a fake one, and the real numbers are the one on my arm...for that few years my family were living peacefully in Vancouver, Canada until one day...I was coming back from school and I saw my uncle and 2 mysterious men came out from my house and when I enter my parents room, I saw both of them lying on the floor with blood all over, I called for help but before the ambulance could arrive, both of them died right before my eyes, and before my father had his last breath, he handed me a note and the phoenix locket..I was 10 that time but I could remember every single thing that happen and I will never forget that beast!! '' Kris explain and you could see his eyes starts to turn red and he hold his fist tightly.

You have your hand covering your mouth the entire time cause you couldn't believe what he have gone through, a 10 year old kid, watching his parents died right before him.

''What did the note say? you ask.