Dangerous Love

Dangerous Love

''So, she borrowed books about dragon and phoenix?'' said a man in chinese while rubbing his chin.

''Yes, sir, it seems like she is trying to solve the code..'' a man replied, ''...and there is one more thing sir, she have the phoenix locket...'' the man continue.

''It seems like she will be our 'key' then,send more people and monitor her..'' said the man.

''Sir, what about Wu Fan?'' the man ask again.

''That kid is useless to me now , and bring me the girl once she solve the code!'' the man said.

''Yes sir!'' the man replied

''Wait, bring Wu Fan to me as well..'' the man said after changing his mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''To the left, no no no, to the right, higher..okay!'' you said to Kris who is trying to hang the painting of you and him on the wall.

Kris hug you from the back and have his hand around your waist. Both of you look at the painting that you did.

''____________-ah?'' Kris said.

''Hmm?'' you replied.

''You look thinner in the painting'' said Kris who is trying to tease you.

You pull his hands off and turn around and look at him.

''Yah, are you saying that I am fat huh??'' you said in a angry tone.
 

''You know I'm joking right?'' Kris said.

''You better be!'' you said and pinch his nose.

Kris hold your hand and placed it around his waist and look at you, ''I'm sorry..'', he said.

''Hmm, its okay, I know you are just joking..'' you said and laugh.

''No, I'm sorry for everything..'' he said because he felt really bad that you have to go through all this.

''Don't be..alright?'' you said and hug him. Kris give you a smile and nodded and he kiss your forehead softly.

Both of you thought that Kris uncle have stop tracking for him, but what both of you don't know is that Kris uncle have send people who are in various disguise over to monitor both of you.

The next morning, you woke up around 5am, which is really odd, cause you usually don't get up that early. Since, it is still so early, you lay back down beside Kris who is still sleeping, you can't stop staring at his tattoo on his right arm, and after for quite sometime..

''I got it!! I finally go it!! The code!!..aish, how can I not notice it!'' you said to yourself right after you figure out the way to solve the code.

''Kri..'', you called out, but then you don't feel like waking him up because he might be dissapointed if you couldn't get the code right, so you thought of solving the code yourself first before telling him.You immediately run to the table and open up all the books you borrowed and start drawing out something, and after a while, you finally finish a rough sketch of a dragon and a phoenix link together that have a space between them that you think it would be the space for the numbers.

''I can't believe I almost solve it, now all I need to do is to fill up the numbers'', you said to yourselve and after refering to the chinese dictionary for quite some time, the chinese words on the small note in the phoenix locket indicates the location of the numbers and finally you solve the secret code.

You smile happily and wanted to take the paper to Kris, but as you walk back to your bedroom, you suddenly have a weird feeling and you decided to keep the original sketch behind the painting of you and Kris in case if anything happen and you will redraw it for Kris later.

''Wake up! you sleepyhead..'' you yell out and Kris pull you to his chest when he see you.

''Let me hug you a little longer, then I will wake up..'' Kris said while hugging you.

''No no no, come here, I need to show you something, come..'' you said and pull Kris to the room you do your painting.

''What is it?'' he ask.

''I finally solve the code!!'' you said.Kris eyes widened and can't believe that the mysterious secret code is solved after so many years.

You sit infront of the canvas standstart to paint the phoenix and the dragon pattern onto the canvas for a clearer view of the code. Kris sit beside you and look at you doing the painting,''Kris, can you help me get the phoenix locket..'' you said, and Kris left the room but then suddenly, you heard a loud noise and as you take a look at the living room, you saw Kris lying down on the floor, you went towards him but you got hit at the back of the head and fainted as well. ''Bring them back to Mr Wu'' a man said in chinese to his people. ''Yes, sir''.The men carried you and Kris back to their van and took the unfinish painting with them.

On their way back to their location, Kris woke up and saw you beside him.''__________________-ah'' he whisper, but you didn't response. Kris couldn't do anything to escape because his hands and legs are tied with ropes.

The van stop, and once the back of the van is open, Kris saw a man and yell out ''Its you!!.