Dangerous Love

Dangerous Love

''Long time no see...Wu Fan, aren't you gonna greet your uncle??'' the man said in chinese.

''Why would I want to greet a person like you!'' Kris replied angrily and tried to free himself from the ropes.

''Now that I look at you, you really look like your father..your looks, your attitude..'' the man continue.

''Don't you dare to talk about my father!'' Kris cut him off.

The man smirked and signal his people to bring you away. ''____________-ah!!'' Kris yell out and seeing the men carried you off. He tried to block them, but one of the man punch him in the face.

''Where are your people bringing her??!! All that you wanted is me and the phoenix locket right?!!Leave her alone!!'' Kris said.

The man shook his head and said ''You will see..'' and signal his men to bring Kris away.

''Where am I?'' you open your eyes slightly and lift up your head.

''Ahh..'' you said because your head hurts, you look around and found yourself tied onto a chair with a rusty table infront of you in a dark room with some dim lights around.

''Kris!'' you yell out as soon as you found out he is not around you.

Then suddenly, a light is on before you, and your eyes widened as you see Kris lying down on the floor with bruises and wounds on his body few feet away from you.

''Kris!!!'' you yell out.

''____________-ah..''Kris called out softly.You tried to free yourself from the chair, but you couldn't, then a man in his 50's came out from nowhere, with few people following behind him.

''Aww, isn't that sweet...'' the man speak in chinese.

''Who are you?!! What have you done to Kris!!'' you said angrily.

''Me? I'm Kris uncle of course..'' the man replied you in korean.

''Leave her alone...'' Kris said.The man didn't care and order one of his people, then a lady come towards you, she looks familiar to you, and suddenly

''Its you!, you are the lady I met in the library!'' you said as soon as you recognize her, she look different compared to the first time you saw her, she is wearing all black and have this evil aura around her and that immediately tells you that she is one of them. She didn't answer you but had her eyes glaring at you all the time, she untie your hand and placed the unfinish canvas painting on the tabl infront of you.

''What is this??!'' you said.

''Isn't it obvious?? All you need to do is to finish that painting, so that I could get the code...I can see that you are a smart girl, if you do what I told you, I will free you two love birds go..'' the man said.

''No...don't give it to him!'' Kris yell out, the men start to kick him and hit him again.

''Stop!!..What if I don't..?!'' you said glaring at the man.

''Then, you'll have to say bye bye to him...'' the man said and point at Kris.

The men around Kris start to take out their gun and aim towards Kris.

''No..!''you yell out crying.

''No, ___________-ah, don't give it to him...'' Kris said because he know that his uncle words are not true, his uncle will kill him no matter what.

You look at him crying cause you don't know what to do.

''_________ right? I'm not a patient person you know, so you better be a good girl and do what I told you to'' the man said while touching his jed ring.

You look at Kris, who is badly injured, and then, its time for you to make your decision, and so you take the pen and start to continue the painting, you have no choice but to do what that man told you to, but you decided to take a risk, by not drawing out the actual code, and you put in other numbers instead of the real one. Your hands are shaking as you draw out, cause you are really afraid that the person might find out that the code is a fake. The lady was watching you the whole time, and then you stop, without filling up the last space with number.

''Why did you stop?'' the man ask you.

''Untie him!'' you said.

''Why should I?'' he ask.

''I will fill in the last number only if you untie him!'' you said.

The man thought for a second and then order his men to untie Kris. After they untie him, you fill up the last number, and after you are done, the lady snatch the painting from you and handed it to the man. The man laugh after looking at the painting ''Finally! Everything is mine!'' he said out loud.

''Sir, what are we going to do to them'' one of the man ask.

''Free them..'' he replied.

Kris was really shock when he heard that because he never thought that he will let him go.

''But..sir.'' the man continue.

''I said free them..'' the man answered.

''Alright sir'' the man said and signal the rest of the people to free you and Kris.

You run towards Kris as soon as the lady untie you and the rest of them left that place , but then you saw a man hiding at the corner holding a gun aiming at Kris who is still lying down on the floor, and that immediately tells you that Kris uncle want to kill him afterall,

''Kris!'' you yell out and cover him and right at that time..''Bang!!''