Dangerous Love

Dangerous Love

''Yes..you must use pastel colours! ..yes! Ms Lee said so..'' you said in a pissed tone to your friend who called you, you quickly rush to your house front door still talking to your friend, but right when you open the door, a guy who have blood on his face and his body fall directly on you, you dropped your phone and ended up lying on the floor with the guy on you. You can't believe what just happen, you have a shock face on for that few seconds on the floor,

''Hello..helloo...'' you could hear your friend calling for you through your cellphone. You try your best to reach for your cellphone ''....Minjung-ah..I'll..call you...back..lateer.r.rr'' you tell your friend and end the call.

You immediately push the guy to the side and went to hide behind the door, ''Wh..who...is he.??''you said in your mind and tried to move him using your leg.

''Is he dead..?'' you question.

You gather up your courage and went to him, ''Okay, _________! you can do this'' you told yourself and place your fingers near the man to find out whether is he still breathing or not, and right at the moment, you have your hand near his face, he suddenly open his eyes.

''Ahhhhhhhh!~!!!'' you scream out loud and hide behind the door again. You take a peep, and you saw him looking at you with his hand pointing towards the street opposite your house, 'He..lp...'' he said and he close back his eyes again.

You freak out another time when you saw him closing his eyes back. ''Help?''  you question again and try to look at what is he trying to point at. You look outside your house and you saw a few men that looks very scary to you and it is obvious that they looks like they are gangsters, and as you look at them ,one of the man who is holding something saw you and he gave you a glare.

You immediately close the door and lock it and have yourself against the door ''Who are those people? Are they trying to find for him...?'' you question in your mind and look at the guy lying on the floor in your house. You then peep through the window trying to find out more, and as you look, you saw the few men crossing the street and coming this way. Your eyes widened ''They are coming this way! What am I going to do??Should I hand him to them??''you said in your mind.

The men are coming closer and closer to your house but they stop when another man came by and whisper something to them which made them walk to the other way. ''Pheww...'' you said and have your eyes looking at the guy lying on the floor.

''Now, what am I going to do to him??'' you said in your mind and went to him again. The guy have blood covering his face, and his body, but as you look, it doesn't looks like he have wound or anything, where did the blood come from?.

You lift him up and place his arm around your shoulder and bring him to the bathtub, trying to help him clean off the blood stain.

''Hold on a second!_________________-ah? What are you doing?? What if he is a murderer!? No wonder he have no wounds but blood all over, and those men...maybe they are not gangsters, what if they are actually police..?'' you said to yourself looking at the guy but your heart tells you that this man might be running away from those men and it looks like he hasn't drink or eat for days. You shook your head to clear off the thought.

''He must have his ID card with him right?'' you said and reach into his pockets but there is no ID card and all you could find is only a locket with a phoenix pattern on it, ''Wow, its really pretty..'' you said as you look at it, but it looks like there is something missing on the locket, and when you open it, you found a small note with some random chinese words and numbers.''What is this?'' you question and tried to figure out what is it. You then put the locket aside and use a warm towel and help the mysterious guy to clean off the blood stain on his face. You slowly wipe off the blood stain on his forehead and his cheek, ''Is he real?..he is really good looking...''you said.

The guy is still unconscious, but the shirt that he is wearing is really filthy and also have blood stains all over, and you have no choice but to take off his shirt and help him to wash it. His body looks perfect to you, and you notice that there is a birthmark on his right arm that looks like a dragon. ''Uh-oh! Now what am I going to cover him with?'' you said, and suddenly thought of the shirt you use as your apron when you do your paintings, because that is the only shirt that is big enough to fit him.

You went to take the shirt and help him to wear it, and lift him to your bed. You sigh, and said ''Now, what am I going to do with him? Minjung should know what to do right? I should call her!''.

You went to take your cellphone, ''Minjung-ah, I need you here!...don't ask why, just come here now..!'' you said and end the call.

You went back to your room and look at the mysterious guy again, ''Who are you?'' you question, and you could see that his lip is really dry which tells you that he hasn't been drinking for days, and so you went to take a cup of water and also a clean towel. You wet the towel and patted softly on his lip and finally he open his eyes back. ''Wa...ter'' he said softly.

''Huh?'' you response cause you couldn't hear what he said. ''Wa..t.ter''he said again and he point at the glass that you are holding. You immediately hold the glass towards him so that he could drink it.

''Do you need more??'' you ask.  He shook his head, and you coud hear that his stomach growling.

''I'll get you somthing to eat, hold on yah, just give me 15 minutes!!'' you said and run to the kitchen. You immediately turn on the stove and start to cook ramen, and a while later, you bring in a tray with the ramen and some side dishes.

The young man tried to lift up his hand to hold the bowl, but he couldn't, probably because he looks like he hasn't been eating for days as well. ''Here, I'll help you'' you said, and you feed him.  He look really hungry and he didn't even bother to chew the noodles, and he just swallow it

''Is it enough? Do you need another bowl?'' you ask.

''Its enough...thank you..'' he said.

''May I know..who are you..?'' you ask.

''I'm..Kris..'' he answered.