Dangerous Love

Dangerous Love

''The note have a name on it that says Oh Byunsik, and his contact number, I was afraid to contact him at firts because I didn't know how to speak korean by that time, but the man know how to speak both English and also Chinese, he is the person that take care of my parents funeral and since then he adopted me as his foster son, he told me that he and my father were really close friends and my father went to find him few days before he passed away telling him to take good care of me if anything bad happen to him, and so I follow my foster father to South Korea and we have been living a normal life since then'' Kris explain.

''The phoenix locket? How did your father get it?'' you ask.

''I didn't know how did my father have the phoenix locket with him before he died, but I think he snatch it from my uncle when they were fighting without my uncle noticing. I kept the phoenix locket to me all the time, and during this 12 years, my foster father and I were trying to figure out the secret code but we can't solve it, and I thought that my uncle couldn't find out where I am, after both my parents died, but he didn't stop and he continue to track for me...one day, I came back from my work and my house were in a mess and I found my foster father lying on the ground, and as I went to him, I was hit at the back, and the moment I woke up, I found myself lying down in a room with my foster father lying beside me with gunshots on his chest and blood flowing everywhere, he was still conscious and told me to run, I didn't want to leave him, so I manage to carried him and escape, but we were found out by those men that work for my uncle and as we run, my foster father couldn't make it, I have no choice but to leave him, and run as fast as I could and that is how I ended up at your house front door step'' he explain.

''That man kill both my biological parents, and my foster father, I will never forgive him, and one day I will kill him!!!'' Kris said in a angry tone and starts to cough.

''Calm down, Kris..I know you want revenge but please take care of your health first...'' you said and hand him a glass of water.

''That man must have know that I have the phoenix locket and the real dragon locket..no matter what I must find out the secret code before he does..and __________-ah, I'll leave once I feel much better..'' he said.

''Its okay, you can stay as long as you want..'' you said.

''No..those men, they will come back someday, and it is too dangerous for you..'' he said.

''They won't..so don't worry, I'll help you..'' you said and give him a smile.

''You should rest..I'll wake you up for dinner...'' you said and left the bedroom.

You went to sit at the couch and starts to think about everything that Kris told you, ''He was brought up by a korean man, that explain why he know how to speak korean..and that secret code, is it that hard to figure it out..?'' you said in your mind and the image of the phoenix locket and the tattoo on Kris right arm flash through your mind. You shook your head and clear off the thoughts and couldn't believe that all this happen so suddenly, you are just a ordinary 22 year old girl that live by yourself in a small house in the city and does canvas paintings for your living, is it a faith for you to meet him? what did you get yourself into? Al though he told you that you might get yourself in danger but you really want to help him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You bunch of idiots!!!How can you lose him! I don't care what method you use!! Bring me that kid!'' a man speak in chinese in a furious tone.

''We are realy sorry, sir.. we will search for him..'' said one of those man and left the room.

''Wu Fan..I will get you someday..'' said the man in his mind and had a evil look on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner, ''Rest well..yah'' you said and wanted to leave the room, but Kris pull your hand, ''________-ah, thank you'' he said.

''You've said it a lot of times, I get it, now rest..'' you said.

''But, this is your room, I shouldn't sleep here..'' Kris said and tried to get off from the bed.

''No no no, just rest here, I won't be sleeping today by the way, I need to rush for my painting, oh! I don't think i told you yet right? I'm a artist, I do paintings and stuff..'' you said and push him back to bed.

''Good night..'' you said and left the room. You washed the dishes and went to the room you do your paintings, the truth is, you are not rushing for any painting, you told him that so he won't feel guilty, you start to do some random sketching to kill the time, but as time passed by, you fell asleep.

Kris couldn't fall asleep, and he decided to have a look on what are you doing, he walk slowly out from the bedroom and look around the living room but you weren't there and so he entered the room you do your paintings, he look around the room saw you sleeping on the table and went to take a blanket to cover you up. He sat beside you and have his eyes staring at you for the entire time and eventually he also fell asleep.