Chapter 9: Sunday's feeling

Chingu; Naneun Saranghaeyo

(YURI POV)

 

I slowly moved and slightly opened my eyes. The rays of the sun beamed into my face. I yawned and stretched my body to the fullest. As I widened my eyes, I silently observed my surroundings. "OMO! Where am I?" I suddenly uttered with confusion.

It took me few seconds to realize what happened. Then I remembered.. Yeah. We had our practice in Minho's house yesterday. OMO! How can you sleep that easily Yuri-yah? Aiisshh! Pabo! and who carried you from living room to here. I'm really sure that I slept in the couch yesterday.  Maybe Minho? I giggled from that thoughtI smiled

I quickly looked at the clock hanging on the wall. "OMO! it's already 9:00 in the morning. Aish! How can I sleep that much?." I scolded myself. I was afraid that my mother would be so worried. I didn't even ask her permission to sleep here.

 

I stood up and find my bag. Good thing I found it easily. I took my cellphone from it. I looked at my cellphone. Weird! Umma didn't even call or send me a message since yesterday. Maybe she's mad at me now. OTOKE? I thought and shook my head.

 

I then immediately dialed my umma's number. I'm quite nervous. When umma answered my call I immediately spoke.. "Umma Umma! Goodmorning. I'm really really sorry. I wasn't able to ask your permission yesterday. Jeongmal Mianhaeyo." I spoke in a worried tone.

 

"Relax Yuri-ya. It's okay. I really don't mind since your Jin ae umma already called me yesterday." She explained while chuckling.

 

"mwo Jin ae umma?" I was shocked. I didn't ask it with the literal meaning but because of what she had addressed Jin ae umma, "your Jin ae umma". And now, my umma is calling Minho's mom as my umma. I thought. I may be a little bit confused but I'm also pleased with it at the same time. I sighed.

 

"Yes! And I guess you were really tired from your practice yesterday. Aiggooo my beloved daughter is so hardworking. Don't worry umma will buy you ice cream as soon as you come back here. " Umma sweetly said.

 

"Chincha? Woaah! Thank you Thank you umma. I really thought you're going to scold me......I'll go home now.." I happily expressed.

 

"No need to rush Yuri-ya..You can go home tonight.. Your Jin ae umma already asked me if you can stay there for today. And I already agreed since you don't have class today. Maybe your Jin ae umma missed you a lot. "

 

"really?" I asked in bewilderness. My eyes got widened. My umma agreed so easily. What am I going to do here?. Weird!. I thought

 

"Yes! so be good there and eat a lot. So I'll hang up now I still have something to do.."

 

"Wait umma! Want some help? I can just ask Jin ae umma to go home now.."

 

"ANI! ANI! It's not really a big thing. I can manage Yuri-ya."

"sure?"

 

"yes sure, Don't worry . Just have fun.."

 

"Thank you so much umma. I love you". I didn't argue for more.

 

"I love you too Yuri-ya. I'll hang up now. Take care. bye"

 

"Same to you umma. Bye"

 

~ END OF PHONE CONVERSATION~

 

We both hang up. I was silent for awhile staring from afar. But then, my thoughts that were flying got interrupted when my stomach suddenly growled.

"Aiggooo! Paegopa.. It's already nine in the morning and I haven't eaten my breakfast yet. Aisshh." I complained and rubbed my stomach. Before I went downstairs, I washed my face first and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't even have extra clothes to change. I thought.


 As I was about to go out from the room..My cellphone suddenly beeped.  I quickly took my cellphone. I got one new message from umma. OMO! what is it?. I thought while thinking that umma might be in trouble since we had just talked a while ago. I quickly read the message and got stunned.

 

" By the way Yuri-ya..I forgot to inform you that I

already sent extra clothes for you. Go change.~

Take care always. :D Love, umma <3 "

 

What? Is umma sort of a girl's scout? She is faster than what I am thinking. As if She really wanted me to stay here and never go back home anymore. Aigoo. I thought and pouted my lips.

 

---------------------------------------------------

I slowly walked downstairs, moving my head side by side to look for the people. Unfortunately, I saw no one. As I reached in the living room. I didn't see anyone except for the maids. Where's Jin ae umma? Minho?. I furrowed my eyebrows. I roamed my eyes around the area. Where could they have been?.I thought. As I was busy finding people whom I cannot find, someone suddenly approached me.

 

"Miss Kwon.." She said. It was Ahjumma Chae rim, the head of Choi's household.

 

"Oh! Ahjumma Chae rim" I smiled and hugged her immediately. It's been a long time since the last time I've seen her. She's a very loyal worker to the Choi family.

 

"Aigooo! You've became prettier Miss Kwon." She praised me in amazement. I shyly smiled at her.

 

"Thank you ahjumma..but that's too formal, you can just call me Yuri ..I would really love it.. It's long time no see ahjumma. Why I haven't seen you yesterday?" I asked and widely smiled at her.

 

She patted my head. " Aiggooo! You're the same as usual Yuri-yah.. Good thing. You stayed as you are now and  speaking of yesterday, I went home last friday and stayed there until saturday. I just got back from home." She explained.

 

"I miss you ahjumma.." I slowly hugged her and she hugged me back..

 

"A sweet girl as always..I'm really happy you become Minho's girlfriend..I knew from the start that this time will come. " She said calmly. I quickly released from the hug and shrugged. 

 

"mwo? Minho's girlfriend?" I widened my eyes in disbelief. I was in astonishment. How come?

 

" Yes.. his girlfriend." She replied with enthusiasm. I blushed. I cannot really believe ahjumma said that. How I wish that was true. Aigoo! What am I thinking? Aish

 

"Aniyo Aniyo! Where did you get that from ahjumma?..I think you misunderstood." I quickly waved my hands. If that was really true I would never deny it, that would be my pleasure, but unfortunately it wasn't the real story.

She shrugged and stared at me with question look. It seemed like she was staring at me like that to make sure I wasn't telling a lie. I pursed my lips and flabbergasted. Aigoo. Weird things are constantly happening today?. Waeyo? Aiishh...I thought

Upon noticing my expression, she slightly shook her head and slowly beamed a smile on her face. I got more confused because lots of thoughts got mixed up on my mind.

 

 " Kaja! I know you're already hungry Yuri-ya..Come and I'll prepare your breakfast." She abruptly said and grabbed my wrist going to the dining room. I just let her drag me for the reason that I kept on thinking why she didn't ask for more or even respond about what I said. 

 

Then I suddenly remembered that I was looking for Jin ae umma, but before I was going to ask her, she already interrupted me. "Omo! I forgot to tell you that Mrs. Choi went to the company for awhile and she instructed me to entertain you until she got back."

 

"Jeongmal?" I nodded with pokerface. So what am I going to do here? 

 

"And Yuri-yah.. Can you please wake Minho up while I'm still preparing your food? That kid really! He's sure a sleepyhead. He haven't eaten breakfast yet." She said.

 

--------------------------------------

 

Instead of arguing for more. I silently nodded. I don't know what drives me to agree immediately.

I slowly headed upstairs and suddenly internalized what I am going to do. Omo! I'm going to wake Minho up? otoke? Aissh! I shook my head and slowly hit it with my both hands. 

"Yah Yuri-yah, don't over act, you're just going to wake him up..nothing more nothing less. Arasso?" I talked to myself. It seemed like my mind and hearts are battling inside.

 

"Neh! arassoyo..b-b-but what if he sleeps ?" I replied to myself and quickly covered my eyes using my hands. I shook my head. Aigoo ... immediately? How about shirtless/topless? Aiishhh! Aigoo Aigoo Aigoo. Are you sort of a ert Yuri-ya? How can you think like that?. I shook my head in disbelief. What's happening to me? Can someone get my brain out? I want to stop thinking about these things.. 

I became more flustered as I reached in front Minho's room's door. This is it. This is really is it is it.. I took out a deep breath, shook my legs and slowly slapped my face before I went in to the room.

 

I slightly opened the door and tiptoed as I went inside. What's the use of tiptoeing when you are going to wake him up Yuri-ya? Relax okay? You're not going to die...I thought.

As I got near the bed. I saw his figure calmly sleeping. I cannot see his face since he slept sideward facing on the other side. Good thing he used his blanket for I'm not sure what will happen to me if he really sleeps like what I was thinking a while ago. haha

As I reached his bed, I was a iittle bit confused on how to approach him. Aigooo! this is not easy.Arggh...

"Minho-ah..." I hummed while tapping his shoulder...He didn't even move a little.

"Minho- ah wake up...." I shook his shoulder even more..

I got bewildered when he moved slightly but good thing I was able to control my emotions.

He was murmuring without opening his eyes

 "chakamman!.I want to sleep for more.."

 

Aigoo! This is getting on my nerves. Aisshh!

 

"Yah Choi Minho! you have to wake up..you sleepyhead.." I yelled at him and shook his shoulder to the highest level. He turned into my direction and slightly opened his eyes. He was still on his blanket.

He smiled mischievously.." Good Morning prettychingu." But then he closed his eyes again.

Aisshh! I furrowed my eyebrows and crinkled my forehead.

" YAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! Wake up.." I hit him unconsciously. I really became irritated. He then grabbed my wrist which put me in surprise.

"Yah! what are you doing..?" I asked in shrug.

The next thing happend made me more surprised. He pulled me over into his bed which let me lay down beside him. He did it without opening his eyes.

 

"YAH YAH YAH ...You Pabo..what are you trying to do?..Aisshhhhh" I yelled at him. I was really nervous and trembilng inside. I tried to pull myself away from him but he suddenly hugged my waist..too much skinship! I thought

 

"Yah pabo..what are you doing? Aishh..you ert" It seemed like my sweats are coming out because of me being so tensed. I felt butterflies inside my stomach. Aigoooo. HELP!

 

"Stay still Yuri-ya..I want to sleep for more." He asked with closed eyes. Do you really need to hug me like this? YAH! Choi Minho ..You are really stupid..How can you do this to me?.. Aishh! I thought. Instead of making me tickled, our position made me more conscious.

I was so stiff. I didn't move a little because I was afraid that if I do, he will see my uneasiness..My heart and mind are all disturbed. Why he's acting like this? I think for the possible answer. Yes! Maybe because of our close friendship that's why he's comfortable doing it. Aigoooooo! such a headache. Pabo!.

 

I stared at the ceiling but I suddenly heard snores beside me. I looked at him and laughed silently. He's sure a sleepyhead. And, how can he sleep with this position?. Aishhh! I even forgot that I was hungry a while ago. My stomach is sure a traitor. tsk

 

I continuously stared at him with so much thoughts in my mind. My heart was at his normal condition now. Seeing him sleeping so calmly made me relieved. I must be happy for this situation but something is stopping me to be so..I cannot help to refrain myself. I just don't want to have falsehope again.

"Choi Minho" I uttered shallowly. Tears dropped from my eyes. I quickly wiped it. Yah! Why are you crying Kwon Yuri?.I blinked my eyes.

I was became used to our position. He was still hugging my waist while sleeping soundly. Even if I don't want to admit it, I really felt comfortable and secured at the same time. Just this one thing, "AFRAID" aishhh..but then, I realized that I should not be sad. At least, I have a moment like this with him. That's better than nothing.right?. I smiled.

My eyes became so heavy and without noticing it, I also got into a deep sleep beisde him.

 

-----------------

Sorry Sorry for the late update guys. It's just that I have lots of things to do these past few days. Jeongmal Mianhaeyo. :))

And one thing is that our Prelim exam will be this week. Another bunch of to-do-works..Study.Study.Study. But don't worry guys. I'll do my best to update even in the midst of my busy schedule.  I LOVE YOU ALL~ I appreciate your effort. Please keep reading my updates and don't forget to comment. THANK YOU so much from the top to bottom of my heart. <3 :))