Chapter 10: Unexpected

Chingu; Naneun Saranghaeyo

(Author POV)

 

Chae rim Ahjumma waited for the two to come down. Five minutes became ten until it became almost half hour. She wondered why the two didn't arrive yet. So she went upstairs to check the two. Maybe Yuri-yah haven't waken Minho up. That kid really.. He's sure a sleepyhead and stubborn. Chae rim Ahjumma thought

 

As soon as Chaerim Ahjumma reached Minho's room. She immediately twisted the doorknob and went inside.

 

"Minho..Yuri-yah" She called them. She found it weird because she got no response from them.

Where could they have been?. She thought. As soon as she had gotten near the bed. She was shocked of what she witnessed. The two were peacefully hugging at each other while sleeping.

"OMO!". She suddenly uttered. She then got back from her senses and mischievously smiled..She slowly ran outside the room to get something.

She came back to Minho's room with a camera with her.

"ha ha ha" She evily chuckled. She took a picture of the two who were calmly laying down on the bed while hugging at each other. What a cute couple. She thought.

After she took a lot of pictures in different angles, Chaerim ahjumm went downstairs without bothering the two. She called Jin ae umma to tell her for what she saw.

 

"Make sure to keep the pictures Ahjumma.." Jin ae umma from the other line chuckled.

"Yes Jin ae." Chaerim Ahjumma also laughed. She doesn't addresss Jin ae umma as ma'am since that's one of Mrs. Choi's requests to her.

They laughed playfully, seemed like they have evil plans to do. Then, they both hang up and Chaerim Ahjumma went back to her work.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

He felt something heavy above his chest. He slowly opened his eyes and moved a little. He was in astonishment as soon as he fully opened his eyes. Someone was sleeping beside him and one big thing was that they were hugging at each other. He was frozen for awhile. OMO! What did I do yesterday? I'm really sure I didn't do it..He thought

Instead of moving to realease from the hug, he kept on thinking  who was this girl beside him since he cannot see her face because it was burried on his chest and her long black hair was slightly covering her face.  Her hair smells good ..B-but her hair's scent seems  like familiar. Where did I smell it?  He thought.

Omo! She's moving. otoke??.His mind spoke in silent.  He wanted to close his eyes again and pretend that he was sleeping but before he can do it, the girl was already awaken and she seemed shocked on their position. She looked up and theirs eyes met in bewilderness. OMO! how did Yuri-yah got in here?. He thought and was really shocked for what happened. He kept on finding answers why they ended up like this but he cannot think of any since his mind was loaded with so many thoughts. His heart began to beat fast. He got nervous as they were staring in daze.

Next thing happened was that he ended slumping on the floor. Yuri pushed him so hard that led him to fall off from the bed. "Ouch" He yelled in pain.

Yuri who crossed her arms around her body, scowled her face.

"Yah! Yuri-ya why did you push me?." He asked her. He was still on the floor growling in pain. He rubbed his back to ease the pain.

 

"Yah! that serves you right. In the first place why were you hugging me? " She yelled like a kid

 

"Mwo? You were the one who hugged me.." He answered back.

 

"Nugu? me? Yah Yah Choi Minho. I didn't hug you..."  She shouted

 

He stood up and looked at her miserable expression. It felt like she was struggling so hard. That's quite funny. He thought and chuckled in silent.

 

"Yah! prettychingu! In the first place. Why were you sleeping beside me?..As far as I'm concerned this is my room and I cannot remember that I invited you to sleep here last night or else You invited yourself here.." He said. Her cheeks turned into a red tomato. Kyeopta. Minho thought

 

"MWOOOOOOOOOOOO?? YAH! You stupid man...don't be too conceited! First and foremost, I didn't invite myself here. I---I-- w-was asked by Chaerim ahjumma to wake you up then you suddenly grabbed and hugged me that's why I ended up sleeping next to you..." Yuri shyly said. She didn't want to tell her what really happened for she might sound too defensive but she cannot help it since she was caught on guard. Aisshhh Why did I end up hugging him back.. She miserably thought.

 

Minho, on the other hand tried to internalize what really happened. Yeah! Now I remember.. She woke me up but instead of being awaken I grabbed her to my bed. Aisshh! What were you thinking Minho?. He thought.

Minho was quite amused seeing Yuri's face struggling so much to defend herself. Instead of believing her words, He decided not to and even more.

Minho looked at her with questioning look.

 

"Wae? Wae?" She asked him with furrowed eyebrows.

 

"I don't remember that I grabbed you here..Yuri-ya.. I didn't know that you have this SOMETHING for me huh!" Minho spoke with his pokerface, trying to hide his laughter. She blushed in rage.

 

"Mwooooooooo? YAH! " She threw a pillow on him. Good thing he was able to avoid it.

 

Minho smiled at her mischievously. " Relax prettychingu. You really don't have to explain it. I understand. I really understand you..Who doesn't fall for me anyways?" He said to her while doing a hand gesture. She laughly smirked and turned her face sideways. She then looked at him furiously. OMO! She's going to blow it up. Be ready Choi Minho. He thought and tried not to chuckle.

 

"YAH! YOU! conceitedly crazily idiotic narcissistic self-absorbed stupid man.." She yelled at him so hard.

 

"OMO! That's pretty much Yuri-ya huh! Well, I really understand how you feel.. I know you're just shy to admit it. But don't be. I know we're bestfriends b-but who would know..right?" He even more. He walked towards her and she stepped backwards. She seemed like really nervous. Looking at her facial expression ~~ That was epic! He thought. Good thing he was able to control his laughter.

He tried to touch her face to more. But unfortunately, She used her knowledge in self defense. She grabbed his wrist and quickly squeezed it. Minho cried in pain..

 

" OUCH! Yuri-ya." He shouted in pain.

 

"mwo? What did you say? I can't hear you..." She mischievouly acted to not able to hear it.

 

"Yuri-ya I was just joking.Mianhaeyo.".. He tried to move to defend himself but she really meant to squeeze it more. Minho squealed out loud.

 

"joking huh? What if I'd say I'm also joking..It would really be fun to twist it for more, wouldn't it?" .She uttered and evily chuckled. She really meant it, she twisted it for more. Minho slammed in suffering.

 

This girl really! She learned a lot. Aigoo. You're dead now Choi Minho. He thought and was still thinking of what would be the possible solution to this problem. WORLD PEACE! where are you?.

"Are you sort of a gangster Yuri-ya?" Minho jokingly asked her. She still squeezed his wrist with so much force. She's sure a strong one.

 

"Yeaaahhh! You die." She playfully replied while doing a hand gesture, like killing someone. She sure knows how to play with this kind of situation.

 

When Minho felt that her grasp loosen up a bit. He then quickly made his move. He immediately  grabbed his hand away from her while his other hand holding her other hand for her to lose the grip. He succeeded it but then he unconsciously put so much force which made Yuri to lose her balance. But before she fell to the floor, Minho quickly grabbed her towards his direction. Due to the fast happening, He also lose his balance which led them to slump on the floor. He was able to catch her. They both fell while Yuri was above on him. And the most awkward thing happened, their lips slightly touched. *KISS*

otoke? What have I done? Minho asked himself silently. They both widened their eyes for what happened. They were dumbfounded. No one dared to move or even speak. They stared at each other in bewilderness. The tension in the air was crushing down. Minho felt like there's a lump growing in his throat that caused him to be tongue tied. His heart started to beat faster. And, Minho can also feel that her heart was beating the same way.

Then suddenly,they both heard people inside the room whining.

 

"OMO!" Sooyoung shouted and covered . She was very shocked seeing them with the postion.

 

"YAH! CHOI MINHO ..KWON YURI.. what are you two doing? " Jonghyun shouted. He was also shocked.

 

Hearing their voices helped them to overcome from the astonishment. They then quickly released from their position. But unfortunately, all of them were able to witness the scenario. How come we didn't hear them coming inside..and even the door. Aishh...Minho thought.

Yuri got red cheeks. She cannot really hide her embarassment. She was really really shocked to the point that she cannot utter even a single word.

As they looked up, they saw Sooyoung, Jonghyun. Krystal, Sekyung and Jin ae umma who were dumbfounded of what they've just seen.

Aigooo! I'm dead. I'm now dead.OTOKE?. Yuri thought. She started to worry. How can she explain the scenario earlier.

Yuri was still in silence, she stared all the people, they looked at them instensely. Their eyes were asking her with so much questions. Even Krystal was looking at her with suspicious look. She lowered her head. She then shifted her gaze to Minho. He was also in silence at first but but then a  mischievous smile suddenly appeared on Minho's face.

Yah! What's with that smile Minho.?. Yuri asked silently and furrowed her eyebrows. Aigooo! I will really kill you Choi Minho if you do something stupid. This is all your fault Aigoooooo! I want to disappear now. . Yuri thought. She was really embarassed.

She really can't believe that she was in that kind of situation. In her long years of being in love with Minho. Today's situation was the most embarrasing and unforgettable one. I have something to write in my slumbook now. She jokingly thought.

She now prepared herself to answer all the interrogations. She took a deep breath.

 

----------------------------to be continued------------------------------

I made a short update guys. Hope you like it, Please do comment :))

roxxi1993 kekeke. Thanks for reading roxxi..More revealations will come.  Keep updated. Fighting

theyoungestchoi : Thank you so much for reading :)) keep updated :)) Fightings

Liyeeex3 Thank you for cheering me up :))) This would be a tough exam. kekekeke. Goodluck too xD Keep updated  and don't forget to comment. :))

byulhoshi92  Thank you reader-nim. Keep updated :))) More things will be revealed :))

 

Thank you so much guys :)))