Chapter 11: Another embarrassing moment

Chingu; Naneun Saranghaeyo

(Author POV)

 

"Did we miss something here Yuri-yah?" Sooyoung exclaimed. All of the people were waiting for their answer.

 

"mwooooh?" Yuri didn't understand what Sooyoung meant by it.

 

"Why didn't you tell me that you two are already..umm-like you know dating.? I thought we were close friends." Sooyoung acted like sulking for she felt betrayed by Yuri for not telling her. Yuri was taken aback so as Minho.

 

"Andwae! Andwae! Andwae!" Yuri screamed and waved her both hands to defend herself.  Her face was already distorted. She looked at Minho to seek for help but she saw him smiling playfully. It seems like he is enjoying my embarrassment here. Aissshh! Choi Minhoo. Watch out. Yuri thought while staring Minho with her deadliest glare. She then diverted her gaze to Sooyoung.

 

"T--Then? why are you two doing that?.. Don't tell me that's the new trend today. " Sooyoung innocently said.

 

" Yah YAh! Choi Sooyoung don't get it wrong. It was just an accident. Nothing more, nothing less." She explained. What? New trend? Aigoooo.. Is kissing Minho a new trend now? Aissshh. She thought.. They seemed to believe but then their facial expressions were still doubting and telling otherwise.

 

Yuri closed her eyes and breathed out heavily. She then lifted her head. Before she stood up, she signaled Minho who was also sitting on the floor beside her to stand up. God, give me strenght..help me to overcome this freaking situation caused by this conceited man beside me. Aisshh If I just don't love you Choi Minho, I will really crush you into pieces.You lucky man! She thought. She held a fist. I'm now ready to war. Good luck Kwon Yuri. 

 

"By the way why are you all here?" She suddenly asked in confusion as if nothing happened. Today is really her lucky day. 

 

" I asked them to come over Yuri-ya because I was worried that you will get bored here ..But then I thought wrong..my bad.tsk tsk tsk" Jin ae umma mischievously answered and shook her head. Yuri's cheeks blushed. She cannot really hide her embarrassment. Aigooo Jin ae umma..here you are again. She thought. Yuri lowered her head and then looked at Minho to ask for help. Then Minho slightly smiled. What is he doing? Can't he do anything except for smiling?. Aiishh! You're really getting on my nerves Choi Minho.She thought.

 

"Since we are all gathered here..Why don't we go downstairs and eat.. Aigoo..I'm hungry. Kajayo.." Minho suddenly suggested. He didn't even say a word about what happened. You're really nuts CHOI MINHO!. She complained silently.

 

He put his arms around Yuri's shoulders and dragged her outside. And he's acting like nothing happened. Aigoo! Aigoo. Yuri-yah. Relax. Inhale. Exhale. She murmured quietly

Instead for arguing for more, she just went to the flow. She just wished that people won't ask for more. All of them were really dumbfounded. They were left speechless.

 

"Aigoooo..my daughter and son.. aren't they look good together? Woaahh! I can really feel it that my wish will come true.." Jin ae umma playfully commented. She was really amused of the situation. Jin ae umma got no response from the others because they were also confused. It was like Jin ae umma was day-dreaming.

 

They all headed downstairs, Minho and Yuri walked first while Minho was still clinging his arm into Yuri's shoulders. Yuri sighed out heavily. She wasn't aware that Minho was too close to her because of the sudden happenings. She was fired up with so much thoughts.  And she suddenly remembered. Omo! that was my first kiss. She thought and slowly touched her lips. Her heart was racing so fast. 

She  lifted her head and saw Minho's face, had beamed a wide smile on it. She suddenly became conscious. She touched her chest. OMO! it's racing fast again. tsk. I'm really weird. She thought and unsconsciously shook her head. Minho stared at her. He noticed what she did. Minho laughed out loud. Yah! this crazy man.

 

Yuri looked at him using her death stare. "Aiiisshh!" She pursed her lips. " This is your fault you crazy man." She said while blowing an elbow punch on his side. She released from the cling.

"Ouch!! That hurts prettychingu.." Minho complained while touching his side that was hit by her.

"Don't call me prettychingu .. You stupid man.. Aisshhh"..She started to flare up. She can't help it anymore. She doesn't know how to react. She was confused. Is she going to be happy that she had her first kiss with the man she loves? or be sad because it wasn't intentional and worst was that she was really embarrassed?. The answer is that I really don't know. Aish!. She thought.

Yuri walked first and was sulking.

"Yah! Yuri--yah.." Minho tried to call her. Yuri stopped and turned back to Minho's direction. She looked at him with her dead stare. Then, she playfully let her tongue out. "Merong :p". She then turned aways and slowly ran downstairs.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

They were all gathered in the dining room silently eating except for Minho who went back to his room and took a shower first. No one dared to open up the topic regarding what happened a while ago.

"Aigoo! where's that kid? I thought he was hungry.." Jin ae umma said who was looking for Minho.

 

"I think he takes a shower first auntie." Jonghyun replied.

 

"Chincha?. He's taking so long. " Jin ae umma said and playfully smiled. uhmm! This is going to be fun. keke. Jin ae umma thought.

 

"Yuri-yahhh.." Jin ae umma sweetly called Yuri.

 

"um..Yes Jin ae umma?." Yuri asked.

 

"Don't you think Minho was taking too long? umm..Can you check him upstairs if he's already done. Pleassssssseeeeeeeeeee?.." Jin ae umma requested like a kid.

" Me?" She widened her eyes. Aigooo.. Jin ae umma what are you planning right now?. Aish. Yuri asked silently.

 

"Neh! Pleasseeee..." Jin ae umma smiled playfully. She wanted to refuse but she cannot reason out. She took out a deep breath silently. She just nodded. She unintentionally looked at Krystal, and it seemed like her stare was telling her to refuse but then she cannot do it anymore since she already nodded. The rest didn't argue for more, they just smiled mischievously.

Aigoooooooooo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri dragged her feet upstairs. She really didn't want to do it. Aisshhh!

She arrived at Minho's room. She was hesitant to knock..But being helpless left her with no choice. So she knocked the door three times. "Minho-ah. Are you there?. Jin ae umma was looking for you." She shouted. She doesn't want to go inside, afraid that she might see something unusual. (a/n: hahaha. do you know what i mean? kekeke)

 

Receiving no response from Minho. She decided to walk out. I guess I'll just tell Jin ae umma that he is not done yet. She mumbled.

 

As she was about to walk downstairs, she stepped back. Aigoo! I'm sure Jin ae umma would tell me to go back. otoke?. She thought and rubbed her nape.

 

So she decided to go back. She knocked the door again and still she got no response. So for her to do finist it faster, she slowly went inside the room. She roamed her eyes around the room and no one was there. Where could he have been? Aish He's sure a headache. She thought.

 

She went to some areas of the room but still she found no one.  She approached to the last area "The C.R.",. Since she can't hear anything. She put her ear on the door to check if someone is taking a shower. But then, it suddenly opened. She lifted her head and to her surprise, Minho went out from the C.R. He was half , covering only his lower part with a towel. They were both speechless. She widened her eyes and her heart began to pound. Her knees became weak.  They were too close to each other. She can even smell the fresh scent of Minho. The drops of the water were ily flowing to Minho's well-built body.

 

Omay! Yummy. Yuri thought and swallowed. She shook her head. (a/n: did i obviously make Yuri a ert here? hahaha. Imagine if you were in her situation guys. Your jaws will really drop. kekeke)

What are you thinking Yuri-ya? Aigooo. Haven't you heard Jonghyun earlier? Minho took his shower. Yah! You really a Pabo.And now, what are you going to do?. She scolded herself in silence.

Yuri got back from her senses. She quickly covered her eyes and turned away.

 

"Yah! Choi Minho..Put your clothes on.." She screamed. OMO!What's with today? Am I lucky or unlucky. Woah! So many weird things are happening. Aigoo. I'm shaking

 

Minho laughed out loud due to Yuri's late reaction.

 

"Yah! don't laugh.you stupid man." Yuri shoutedly scolded her.

 

"Ouch! that hurts yuri-yah" Minho playfully chukled. "Anyways, You really do like me prettychingu huh!. I never thought you would stalk me until here." He laughingly continued.

 

Good thing Yuri was not facing him or else he would see her face burning up. Yuri unsconsciously turned to his direction but noticing Minho's body, she then quickly turned around. She started to flare up.

 

"Yah! You idiot! don't say nonsense. Aishh! Put your clothes on. Palliwa, Jin ae umma was looking for you." She shouted. She felt trembling. Her sweats were slowly flowing down.

 

"What if I will not.?" Minho teasingly said while slowly walking to her direction.

Yuri on the other hand heard his footsteps. She was starting to get nervous. She slightly stepped forward.

 

"Yah! Yah! Choi Minho! Don't you dare do what you are thinking right now or else...." She yelled.

 

"wae? do you have an idea what I'm going to do now prettychingu? and or else what?" Minho naughtily asked. He chuckled seeing Yuri's reaction.

 

Yuri was taken aback. Yeah! what am I thinking. Do I really have an idea what he's going to do? aishh!

"Yah. I'm warning you Choi Minho." She abruptly said. Minho tried to control his laugh. He cannot really help himself being so amused teasing Yuri like that.

 

"Waeyo? what are you going to do if..." He said unfinished and slowly stepped near to Yuri.

 

"Yah! Yah! Stop right there. You already made embarrassed, and now you're trying to add something more embarrassing?. Stupid man." She scolded him.

 

"mwo? What kind of embarrassment Yuri-yah?" Minho innocently asked, as if  he doesn't know what Yuri meant by it. It was their accident kiss. Minho hastily remembered that Yuri haven't had a boyfriend since birth. Probably, that was her first kiss. Minho thought and smiled. He doesn't know why he felt relieved thinking about it.

 

"Aiiisshhh! You really an idiot Choi Minho. Put your clothes now.. " Yuri shouted. She cannot say it out loud that it was about the accident kiss a while ago. She will get more embarrassed if she do that.

 

"hahaha.." Minho laughed. Aigoo this man is going crazy. Yuri thought.

 

"Yah Pabo why are you laughing. Did I say something funny? " Yuri asked

 

"how can I put my clothes on when you are here in my room Yuri-ya? You really want to see me putting my clothes on infront of you, don't you? I never thought that you were fantasizing my body that much.." Minho proudly uttered and chuckled. Yuri got blushed. She touched her face. Aish Pabo Yuri-ya..Why didn't you think about that.

 

"mmmm-mmwoooooooooooh? As what I've said don't talk non sense Choi Minho. You're making me laugh .." Yuri strongly denied and made a force laugh, even the truth was she already did it. She quickly ran  towards the door without looking back. Aigooo! Am I too obvious? Aisshh! I'm crazy now. She thought. She heard Minho laughed.

As she was outside Minho's room. She held her chest. It was still beating so fast. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she went downstairs.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------to be continued--------

Sorry for the short update guys. I'll make it up next time. It's just that our prelim exam makes me busy these days.

Anyways, I want to thank you all for keeping on reading my first ever fanfic. I owe you all a lot guys. :))

KAMSAHAMNIDA <3

roxxi1993  : hehe! There will be more. Thank you for reading roxxi :)) Just Keep updated

FlamingPearl_isLOVE  : Hehe Opo. proud to be Pinoy :)) Okay lang yun atleast nalaman ko na Pinoy ka rin. kekeke

Just keep updated. Thank you

Liyeeex3  Thank you Liyeee :)) Be Keep updated. Fighting.

Choco1911  : hehe they are always cute. hahaha Minyul is love <3 Thank you for your comment. Keep updated.

byulhoshi92  Thank you too reader-nim. Fighting :))

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL <3