Chapter 3: The new student

Chingu; Naneun Saranghaeyo

(Yuri POV)

 

" Okay.. GoodMorning class" Mr. Kang greeted

 

"Goodmorning too Mr. Kang"  whole class shouted

 

"I think you already heard that we have a new transferred student here..right?" Mr. Kang asked

 

"Yeeeeeesssssssss" we replied excitedly like elementary students

 

Then Mr. Kang signaled someone outside the classroom to come..and the whole class became silent. Some stared at the new student with excitement as well as admiration. Sooyoung was right. She's really a Goddess. I admired her over all appearance. Her long black hair complements well with her chick yet innocent image. Though she's somewhat like expressionless person but still, it doesn't reduce her beauty. Definitely an ICE PRINCESS.

 

 

(KRYSTAL POV)

 

"Krystal-shi kindly introduce yourself to your new classmates." Mr. kang commanded

 

" Annyonghaseyo classmates. Joneun Jung Soojung-imnida but you can call me Krystal for short. I came from America and transferred here due to family reasons.Nice to meet you all." I said and bowed to them.

 

I was observing my classmates and there was one person who caught my attention , that was the guy at the back. Not just an ordinary good looking guy but He's irresistably handsome. He looks like an idol. He sweetly smiled at me which made him cuter and above all, his big brown eyes that give a charismatic look.

Gosh! my heart beats so fast!.. NOOOO! ..It cannot be..

Is he really that friendly? or not, he might be one of those  self-absorbed guys who are very full of themselves.. Aaiiishhhh..thinking of it makes me annoyed but I cannot neglect the magnetic force that surrounds him. Omo! I'm acting like an expert.

 

Did he really keep on smiling at me?  or is it only my imagination? 
Aiisshh! He's getting my nerves.. I don't like this feeling. So, I turned my face away and raised my eyebrows for him not to think that I like what he was doing..But the truth was, I really liked it, it tickled my heart.

 

 

(MINHO POV)

 

"Okay Ms. Jung, you can sit at the empty seat at the back beside Mr. Choi." Mr. kang commanded

 

" umm..y..yes sir" Krystal stuttered, seemed like she was hesistant to sit beside me and not to forget her expressionless face. Didn't she learn how to smile? Quite mysterious huh!  I thought in silence..

 

She walked towards her sit and I was confused how to act towads her. I breathed deeply first and composed myself before I greeted her.

 

" Annyong Krystal-shi..Welcome to SME Academy." I used my angelic smile

 

She looked at me as if I've done something wrong. eeee! What's wrong with this girl?. She just  nodded as a response of what I've said. And now she seemed not know how to talk. Tsk3x

Usually girls would really love it if I smile at them. They were even contented and happy just to see me. How much more if i talk or greet them.   But This one! She's totally the opposite and.........   I guess that's better. Atleast I wouldn't have to hide myself from any annoyance. I silently explained to myself.

As we were listening by our teacher's discussion, I cannot stop myself from stealing a glimpse of her. She's really mysterious which  makes me want to know more about her. She's a beauty indeed! No question about that.

 

 

(YURI POV)

 

I was a little bit disturbed from the fact that Mr. Kang let Krystal sit beside Minho. Can I just exchange sits with her Mr. Kang? I want to speak it out but then I can't.. I must be used to this kind of situation but then I cannot still help myself, even if let's say that Krystal always ignores Minho. I don't know. I just feel uncomfortable. I felt uneasy the way  Minho's eyes sparked like crytals when he saw Krystal. Maybe I was just hungry. I hope so..Aiiishhh

 

"Yuri-ya kenchana?" Sooyoung asked, she seemed to witness my gestures earlier

 

"umm.. Neh Sooyoung-shi" I smiled at her so that I won't look too obvious, i then turned away to avoid her from questioning me for more.

 

As I was listening to our lecture, I cannot halt myself from peeking a glimpse of him.. It was then I witnessed how Minho peeped a look at krystal. The truth is that,  in our long years of friendship, I haven't seen him being so intense by looking at a girl. That was the first time and that fact is twinging my heart.

 I then took a deep breath.

 

"Let's end our discussion here class but before that I'll give you your by pair assignment so probably your seatmate will be your partner. You both are going to perform any artistic presentation related to our discussion. It's either you'll sing, dance, declaim or recite a poem together. Is that clear?" Mr. kang said

 

" Yesss Mr. kang" whole class replied

 

" And by the way.. Ms. Jung you'll be paired with Mr. Choi and since you're a new student, you can freely ask him whatever your questions about the school..Okay? " Mr. Kang continued

 

"Yes sir." Krystal shortly replied.

 

I was dumbfounded by the fact that they will be partners. Gosh! Is it wrong to feel this way? Hey somebody, please answer me.. I asked my mind..

I can see how Minho smiles, he seemed like wanting it in the first place. Knowing Minho for so long I knew there are reasons behind his smiles. And I know for the fact that he's not really that so called playboy, it's just that girls always come into him which made him to be one. I can still remember one time when he asked me to be his pretend girlfriend just to avoid one of his fangirls being hurt if he would directly tell her what he really felt.

 

 I wandered my thoughts but then Sooyoung  interrupted me.

 

" Yuri-yah, you're too obvious." She said bluntly

 

I paused for awhile to absorb what she meant by it.

 

"mwo?" I asked

 

"Yul, just ignore it for the mean time..you'll become uglier if you'll continue that."

 

"Yah! Shikshin, uglier? so did you mean i'm ugly? Aaaiisshh! Can't you see I'm struggling for my life right now and you still have the time to joke.."

 

"Well, I'm not joking, You are really ugly. SWEAR!"

 

" YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG. stop fooling around" I said to her

 

"Relax Relax Yuri..follow me chin up, chest out, stand up, stomach in." Sooyoung suggested who kept on repeating it..

 

I followed her thinking that it would be effective but as I looked at her face she seemed like fooling me. 

 

" Yah Yah. Choi Sooyoung" I said

 

"STOP~~ look at your face...OMO! yuri-yah." She looked so worried

 

"wae? wae?" I asked in panic

 

"you're wrinkles are coming out." She laughed out loud

 

"Yaa! Choi Sooyoung, wanna die?!!!!" I screamed at her, I touched my face..I know that she just wanted to lift the mood up. So I tried to smile,

 

but then I became serious again.

 

"Sooyoung-shi.............I want to give up now." I said to her in gloomy expression

 

She laughed out loud again, that was not what i expected her to react. Aish! this crazy girl..Aiggooooo!

 

She then said,

 

" You're really funny Yuri-ya. Give up huh?..I think you forgot that you haven't confessed yet nor done anything about it.."

 

"So you're telling me to confess first before I give up?" I asked her with disbelief

 

"Exactly!" 

 

"Mwo? I'm still a girl Choi Sooyoung if you forgot. How can you ask me to do that?" I said

 

" Well, in our world today Yuri-ya..There's no room for being a boy or girl a when it comes to love confession..I think every person has the right to confess...It's still your choice Yul, it's either You'll keep silent throughout your life and might remorse it forever OR try to confess and accept whatever happens." She said, She really had a speech huh!

 

Her words somewhat soothed my feelings. I think that's why people needs friends.

She has a point there but still I'm not ready to confess yet. NOOO! Andwae..I can still handle it. I know I can..right Yuri-ya?

 

"Gomawo Shikshin chingu :))" I looked and smiled at her sincerely, I felt like crying, atleast I'm still lucky to be surrounded by good friends.

Think positive Yuri-ya..FIGHTING! 

 

 

----to be continued----

 

So sorry for the lousy update guys. It just the start of the story.

Please bear with me. Gomawo for your support. I'll update soon and I'll do my best to manage my busy schedule.

<3 MINYUL IS LOVE <3