Chapter 2: Class War

Chingu; Naneun Saranghaeyo

(Yuri POV)

 

As I went inside the classroom. I wondered why our classmates keep on murmuring. I stopped for a while and observed the happenings inside. All I can say is that.... I'm confused.. Am I outdated again?.. I asked myself in silence. 

But then my thoughts got interrupted when Sooyoung called me... "Yah! Yuri yah" She did shout huh!

I looked at her, still in confusion... " umm...umm.. Oh?" I asked

"Come here.. Palliwa!" She commanded

 

"Yah Shikshin..Do you mind telling me what's going on?"

 

"Aiiisshh! Palliwa Palliwa! Sit" She said while I was still turning my head side by side..

I tried to grasp the story behind why my classmates keep on talking weirdly.... Then, I slowly walked towards Sooyoung who wanted me to be in hurry.

But as I walked slowly someone bumped me ......It was my handsome chingu.. Aiiisshh!

 

"Yah! Choi Minho..What do you think you're doing? Do you want to see dead person here in school?" I jokingly asked him

 

" MERONG prettychingu " He shouted which was enough to be heard by my all classmates..I blushed...(*e.e*)

 

"Yah! Choi Minho don't call me like that..hmp" I tried to act as if I was mad

 

It was then my classmates stopped from what they were talking and teased us...

 

"Yuri-yah you must be proud..Minho-shi called you like that..If It was me, I would really jump from trembling.kekeke" one of my classmates, Hara said while winking at him over and over again, seemed like she was having a daydream..

 

Aren't your eyes tired from winking so much Goo Hara? I asked in silence

 

"Yeah I agree ..that would be my pleasure to be called as pretty by Minho oppa..right oppa?" Nicole said, who used her captivating eyesmile and aegyo to get Minho's attention...

and Hello Nicole? We are in the same age so you don't have to call him Oppa..I thought 

 

Aiiishhh! These girls really....stop seducing Myminho..Jebal? 

 

Well, I cannot really blame them.

They were affected by FlamingCharisma Effect..So do I. but good for them they can freely show and tell Minho what they felt ..POOR Yuri-ya T.t

 

Minho who heard the conversation did nothing but to laugh out loud..He seemed to enjoy it huh! tsk! He's always like that and it made him more unpredictable as usual..

 

" Yaahh! Choi Minho..why are you laughing?" I continued, I can't really handle when things went like this.aissh Jeongmal!

"Aniyooooooo....I just love seeing you like that. You're so funny prettychingu..your eyebrows became nearer and the holes of your nose became bigger and your smile lines became more obvious.." He teased me..,It caused my classmates to burst out laughing..

This guy really! I want to kill a person right now even if i love him...that was embarrassing.. Aisshh! He really loves me...that's for sure..

 

He really loves me being annoyed.. Aiissshh!

 

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! CHOOOOOOOII MINNHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! michyeoss-eo" I shouted at him, tried to run towards him to take my revenge but then Sooyoung suddenly grabbed my arm..

 

"Kwon Yuri.." Sooyoung uttered

"Ahh..ohhh.. Sooyoung-shi" I almost forgot what just happened when I went inside the classroom..

"You're a lucky guy Choi-Minho..watch out next time..HAHAHA (evil laugh) MERONG :P" I said to him.. I am really a 4-D huh..just while ago I was so annoyed but now I laughed...Arrgg!

 

" I know I'm lucky Yuri-ya....you don't have to tell me that..." He smiled widely..

"hmp" I shortly replied

 

I then went  to my sit and turned to Sooyoung who is my seatmate..and it seemed like my classmates got back from what they had talked a while ago.. Yeah! the weird talk..i thought

 

"Mianhaeyo Sooyoung-shi....What was that again?" I asked her and gave him a sweet smile

 

"Aaiiisshh! you're really something Kwon Yuri.." She shook her head as if she has something to emphasize

Then Sooyoung continued..." Speaking of what you've asked...Didn't you know that we have a new classmate who will arrive today?" She asked me, She really likes that kind of stuff..

 

"Chincharo? That's great..so it means that our classmates are quite excited that's why they acted like that earlier?" 

 

"uummm...I guess so..They said that, that someone came from America...A goddess beauty ..." She told me

 

"WOW! we will be having a foreign classmate. DAEBAK!" I thumbed up...and took a glance at Minho's direction who was now busy talking with Jongyun, the Dino guy..who was also one of his closest guy friends.

 

Aiigooo! I can't really stop staring at him..His big brown eyes and kissable lips really complement with his manly yet cute face..His ruggedly-handsome appearance and tall height plus his built body  made him more charismatic....

Ya! Minho-ah why so handsome??..

eeeee! I'm acting like a fangirl now.. Is this really how it feels?.... Now I know why those fangirls do as much as they can just to get closer with their idols. Why they giggle so loud and jump as if there's no tomorrow when they see their idols on tv..

How much more when they see them personally..? tsk3..That would be a dream come true, I guess. kekekeke

I was about to daydream for more but then i was suddenly interrupted by Sooyoung..

 

"Ya Ya! Kwon Yuri...Now i know why you are always OUTDATED because your attention is always with that guy.." She pouted her lips towards Minho's direction to emphasize that she was referring him.

 

"Mwooooo?  Annnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyoooooooooooooooo" I strongly denied.. 

 

"wae? Wae? Isn't it true? don't deny it Yuri..I know you"

 

"Andwae! who cares about that guy after all" I said to her and acted as if i meant it

 

"Weeh? Even if you'll have a bad luck this year?" She dared me

 

" Neh! of course..Eeeeeeeeeeeeee...veeeeeeeeenn if i'll have the worst luck" I proudly said for me not to be defeated

"weeehhh? Even if you'll never see your appa ever again?" She dared me..She knows that I miss my appa so much who's working abroad right now.

 

" ummm...Neh!...I'm not...lying though"

I directly told her eventhough I didn't really mean it. Mianhaeyo appa \/..She doesn't want to lose it huh! No wonder she's Choi Sooyoung.

 

"Even if Minho will die?" She said non-stop

 

 

"Aiiisshhh! Arasso Arasso" I  said immediately.

That girl really! I admit defeated. Sooyoung can surely trick me by using him. She was the only one who knew about my hidden feelings for Minho. We were classmates since first year highschool and I can say She's my closest girlfriend. I cannot even forget what she told me before...

 

"By just seeing the way you look at and act towards him, I know it's not just about being bestfriends. You may deny it but I'm sure you have feelings for him more than that. . . . . . . . .  you don't have to be embarassed Yuri-ya..I'm here to listen..What friends are for?right?..."

 

Since then, we became closer.. I can talk to Sooyoung almost everything. She might be a dork but there's still a hidden maturity inside her and that's why I'm so lucky to be friends with her..We give each other laughs, comforts and advices, And I think it's the best part of having a  true friend. You have someone you can rely with even in  the most difficult time of your life.

 

 Sooyoung waved her hands in front of my face to get back my attention..

 

"thinking so deep again? tsk3x I will really get mad at you Yuri-yah, you don't pay attention to me at all." She pouted, acted like a jealous kid

 

"...Mianhaeyo Shikshinchingu..I'm just thinking how lucky i am to have you as my friend." I smiled at her with sincerity.

 

"Aiigooooooooo! that's too drama kkabyul...I'm just trying to act cute..though I know that I'm cute. HAHAHA" she boasted

 

We laughed together but we immediately stopped when Mr. Kang went in the classroom..

 

 

 

----------------------

I'll continue this for the next chapter reader-nim..

Keep updated. Kamsahamnida :))