D-day

The Very Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday . You woke up early to prepare your mental physique for the presentation you were supposed to give during class.

The morning grounds had become quieter than usual. The leaves had been neatly swept under the cherry blossom tree that had not yet bloomed its gorgeous flowers , courtesy of the school gardener.

Your bag had felt lighter , knowing that it was your last day of school before graduation. Making your way to class , you stopped by the food technology room to pick up the Creme brûlée you had baked yesterday. Balancing them ever so carefully , you continued your walk to your social studies class.

Not surprisingly , you were the first to arrive at class .As per usual , you walked to your table and placed the delicate cuisine on the table. You shrugged off your bag and took out your phone. Myungsoo had sent you pictures from his phone that he had taken before with you. You set the picture at the supermarket with the bear taking the picture as your wallpaper. Your face broke out a smile that crept up to your ears. The door swung open and you hid your phone as a response. In walked Ta Ra and her partner with a huge model of Bangkok, Thailand. You loosened and waved at your best friend. She waved with her free hand and placed her model on the table. She made her way elegantly to her designated seat. One by one the other students came pouring in , carrying their own models. Like always , Myungsoo was the last person to enter before the teacher.

After settling down , Ms Kim cleared her voice and presented the class with her list , which had the names of all the pairs. She then tore them apart and placed the bunch in her fishbowl that had anything but actual fish in it. Shaking it furiously , she then asked for a volunteer to draw out the first pair.

"Kang Jihyun and Kim Hyelim"(a/n yes soyu and lime are my ultimate k-female biases) she read out.

The pair whose names were called out moved to the front of the room. They presented an artsy poster which highlighted the main attractions of Bali. They had also provided a video which they had gotten off the net. Overall , it was an impressive presentIon and it was reflected by the way the class gave them a hearty round of applause. Hyelim then made her way to the fishbowl and pulled up another piece of paper.

"Lee Tara and Nam Woori" she announced.

They both moved to the front and started their presentation. It was different from the pair before since instead of presenting it on a poster or a power point , they made a little model. Scratch that , if wasn't a little model , it was HUGE ! It was almost the size of a fully developed adult. They had continued to point out the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter