Happy Birthday

The Very Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up the next day to the sound of your parents laughing. They must've been watching something really funny for their laughter to be able to wake your exhausted body up. You made your way downstairs to ask them about the ruckus but you decided not to considering the fact that they were going to ask you about yesterday. You couldn't stand any more of your dad's lame jokes and decided to go check your emails.

Inbox (1)

From Unknown ([email protected])

You had to remember to change Myungsoo and Sungyeols contacts to their actual names instead of having them appear as 'Unknown'. Instead of saving it for later , you decide to do it now. Like Ta Ra's you decided to give them names which reflected their actions. Sungyeol was now assigned the name " Mr I-wasn't-eavesdropping-just-watching" and Myungsoo " Mr I-squeeze-peoples-hands-too-hard". You laughed at your own wittiness and remembered to click the inbox.

From Mr-I-squeeze-peoples-hands-too-hard (myungsoo.kim1992)

Rise and shine ____ ! Good morning !Today is the day ! Ill be waiting for you :)

Lots of love,

The handsome man you went out with last night.

You eyed your laptop for a few seconds and typed in your reply.

From ____ (_____.park1993)

Good morning to you too hand squeezer. You better not be late ! Or else I'll start eating the ingredients.

Lots of glares (and some love maybe)

The gorgeous ____ who you did not wish to part from.

That reminded you , you needed to email Sungyeol to tell him about the surprise you were planning for Myungsoo.

From ____ (____.park1993)

Sungyeol ! I was planning to hold a surprise event for Myungsoo. Today at the food tech room , I need you to stay in the store room until we finish cooking and then ill bring out the cake and surprise him together . Okay ? Are the others with you ? You can tell them too. Just don't let this get to Myungsoo.

Lots of excited feels,

____

Replying in an instant , your email once again read Inbox(1) . You scrolled upwards and read Sungyeol's reply.

From Mr I-wasn't-eavesdropping-just-watching (sungyeol.lee1991)

Sure. Oh and all the guys minus Myungsoo are here. He didnt want to come over because he said something about going to the food tech room later on at about 5. So me and the guys will come over at 4.30 , cause Myungsoo is over at 5 right ? And yeah the guys are more than willing to come along , infact they've got their own presents for that prince. See ya in an hour.

Lots of happiness ,

Sungyeol , Sunggyu , Dongwoo , Woohyun , Hoya and Sungjong.

An hour... What ?! It was an hour before 4:30 , 3:30. This was probably the reason why you were awakened by your parents' laughter. It wasn't morning anymore. You rushed into the bathroom and took a speedy shower . You left no traces of water on your body as you dressed hurriedly in the similar fashion you did yesterday. You ran downstairs and into he kitchen , grabbing all the ingredient from last night . Poking your father , you told him you needed a ride to school once again. You needed at least an hour to make the cake before Myungsoo came. It was 3:45.

By the time you got to the food tech room , it was 3:50.You asked the security up front to keep a look out for Myungsoo and if he was anywhere near the premises , you told him to run over to the food tech room to warn you of his arrival. Setting up all the utensils , you switched on the oven and started baking. You sieved the flour many times to achieve a perfect light base and added chocolate powder. You hoped Myungsoo liked chocolate. Pouring the milk , eggs and oil with the correct measurements , you stirred everything by hand. You then dropped in chunks of chocolate for even more chocolate and grinned widely as you ate a chunk.

Leaving the mix aside , you started with sorting out the decorations. Getting several bowls , you emptied out gummy worms , chocolate chips , jelly babies , Hershey kisses and several others. You whipped up a simple chocolate cream for the icing of the cake.

The door to the room flung open, and walked in 6 familiar figures. They had arrived a few minutes before the planned time but it didnt matter , this meant that you had more helpers. Hopefully.

" What's cooking good looking.?" Woohyun asked as he strides over with the others to the counter. He grabbed a gummy worm and placed it in his mouth before savorily munching it. The others , thinking Woohyun was a great role model did the exact same thing with the other bowls.

"Stop it ! I thought you guys were going to help make the cake and not eat it up before its even made." You shoved the mixture that you had already made and placed in a tin into the warm oven.

You then slapped all six hands as they were trying to sneak another session of eating Myungsoo's cake.

They looked at you with puppy eyes , but you held your promise and said no.

After 25 minutes , you sniffed the sudden change in the atmosphere and pulled open the oven door. The cake had risen perfectly . Not forgetting to use oven gloves , you pulled out he cake and set it out on the counter to cool. You then told Dongwoo to grab the chocolate cream that you had earlier placed in the fridge. It took him a few minutes and you decided to check up on him. He was eating some of the gummy worms when you walked into the refrigerator room.

"Dongwoo ! What are you doing ?!" You poked him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter