Grocery Shopping

The Very Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday was the day that you and Myungsoo planned on going to go the mart down in Itaewon. Friday it was. You woke up at 10 , despite having set your alarm to wake you up at 8. You realized that your mistake was that you forgot to put a song for that certain alarm since you didn't wake up to vibrations. If your calculations were correct , you had exactly 50 minutes left to get ready , the other 10 being used up for the journey to school.

You had a glorious warm shower that took a record of 20 minutes. You faced a dilemma when picking out your outfit of the day. You ended up wearing a shirt saying " I love food" and sporting boyfriend jeans. The next few minutes were spent wisely on your hair , styling it as usual , with front bangs and a high pony tail. You decided to use a decent amount of make up not wanting to look like Na Young's long lost twin. Grabbing your tote bag , you ran downstairs to find your parents in the living room.

"Mom , dad , ill be heading off to the mart downtown in Itaewon. Can I get some money ?"

Your parents eyed you strangely , feeling absolutely pressured , you confessed the other half of your claim.

"I'm not going with Ta Ra , it's with Myungsoo. The guy I'm partnered with for my social studies project. Now can I get so-" you were cut short by your father.

" I knew it ! Now where's my tenner ? I told you she was going out with a guy" your dad exclaimed as he playfully poked your mothers shoulder repetitively.

"Wait what ?! You guys betted on me ?! You thought that I was going to go out with a guy ? " you eyed your parents up and down again before adding " well you guys are right. Now can I get some paper , and dad can you take me to school ? I'm running late."

Your mom handed you 10,000 won and you started laughing. She looked serious and you stopped. Then it was her turn to laugh , she gave you a total of 100,000 won before stopping. You gave her a big hug and walked outside to the garage. Your dad was already in the car , so all you did was get in.

About 3 minutes later , you arrived by the front gates of the school. Fortunately , Myungsoo was already there. Unfortunately , this meant your dad was going to see him and pull off his embarrassing jokes again. Your car stopped by the figure in black and you hopped off the car.

Smiling at Myungsoo , you turned around to bid your father goodbye. But you were beaten to it by your father.

" So I'm guessing you are the great Myungsoo , who _____ has been talking about for the last 3 years. Did you know she has a picture of you on her -"

" Dad , I think it's time for you to go , don't you think too ? I think I can hear mom calling your name. Bye dad , I'll see you later." You said hurriedly whilst grabbing Myungsoo's arm and waving at your dad who was evidently losing himself laughing inside the car.

You walked with Myungsoo to the bus stop and realized you still had your hand on his arm. You dropped it instantly.

"Sorry , I didn't mean to. Oh and excuse my dad , he can be a little too 'daddy like' ." You apologized on behalf of your fathers humorous actions.

" Its absolutely fine. Infact he reminds me a lot of my dad , how I miss him... You shouldn't be embarrassed of him , he seems like an awesome father" Myungsoo told you with his dazzling smile.

You nodded and looked up towards him . What caught your attention was that the bus had arrived at the bus stop. You stood up and pointed. Myungsoo , understanding exactly what was going on made his way to the bus. Being the second one to step into the bus , you were pretty shocked to see that there were hardly any seats left. The whole bus was populated by aging men , and the only free seat was next to a man who looked like he hadn't had a shower for the past few days. He also gave off a mysterious killer feel. Looking towards Myungsoo as to what to do , he did the unexpected. He held your hand and pulled you to the back of the bus , where there were poles and arm rests for those passengers who stood up during rides.

Myungsoo didn't seem to have any plans of letting go of your hand especially in this crowded bus , so you let your hand relax. The next thing you knew , he had intertwined your fingers together for even more security. You looked at him , and he was trying to hold back his smile. You looked down at your hands an decided to squish them. Letting out a chuckle , he started to squish it even harder , causing you to squeal out of 'pain'.

"Ow ! What was that for ? I didn't squeeze that hard ! " you looked at him sternly before removing your hand from his violently.

" No ! I didn't mean it , I thought that it was a pretty weak squeeze but it wasn't. I'm so sorry , I didn't mean to ! " Myungsoo replied with an anxious tone behind his voice. He looked at you with his glowing orbs.

You laughed at him because he obviously didnt realize that what he said had caught the attention of the whole population of the bus. Apparently he had said it too loud and the ahjusshi's started giving weird stares at the both of you. You pushed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter