It's Official ?!

The Very Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The very next day arrived and you decided to break the news to Ta Ra. Not only because she was your bestfriend , but also because you knew that she was going to be hurt if she found out about you and Myungsoo from any other source other than your mouth. 

You woke up with a smile plastered on your face , probably because of last night's event. Walking out of your room and into the shower, you did it happily . Even your parents found your behavior that morning abit off. But alas , they decided to keep silent , as they were also joyed by seeing their only daughter be happy. You left the house with joyful steps , it seemed as if you were walking faster than usual , maybe even skipping to school ! 

5 minutes later , you arrived at your high school to be greeted by who else other than Ta Ra. She waved at you and signaled for you to join her by the benches. On your way there , you sensed something wrong with the atmosphere , it seemed as if the once cheerful high school had become somewhat eerily creepy... Feeling as if your every step was being watched , you turned around to be greeted by at least 20 pair of eyes . 

*This is not a good start to my Tuesday morning... Yesterday , Nayoung was harassing me and now it's them ?!*

Ta Ra , sensing something wrong with you , decided to confront you. With long strides , reaching you in a mere 5 seconds she stood upon you. 

" Ya ! Park _____ ! What's up ? Why do you look so gloomy ? You better tell me everything that happened yesterday at the library !" she giggled as she playfully hit your shoulder. She took your hand and dragged you to the benches where you were supposed to be a few minutes ago . 

"Promise you won't laugh at what I'm about to tell you ... It sounds pretty ridiculous I know ...." you whispered in her ear . She responded with an "Ok" and you started spilling out exactly what happened that night between you and Myungsoo . Not leaving any details behind , you explained it to her more than once because she found it hard to face the reality that her bestfriend wasnt a single lady anymore .

" But that means we can't dance to 'Single Ladies ' anymore ! " she wailed while trying to process all the facts that you had just passed on to her.

"Ya ! Lee Ta Ra ! Didn't you hear me? It's just a temporary fling ! Just a week until we graduate and that's it ! Well be able to dance to 'Single ladies ' again ! Don't worry , I won't leave you alone , I promise !" You chuckled at your bestfriend.

Unfortunately , the school bell had awakened. Everyone was scurrying around , uneager to get to their classes but even more uneager to join the detention class after school. You too walked to your first class of that morning after bidding farewell to Ta Ra. Fortunately for you , your first class of the day was gym class. A class you really enjoyed but never really excelled at.

 An hour passed and soon two. It was finally your favorite time of the day .. Lunch time ! You met up with Ta Ra at the cafeteria and grabbed a tray before heading down to the lunch ladies. After filling your trays up , you wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter