I'm sorry , but What?

The Very Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The very next day , you and Myungsoo decided to get a head start at the assignment, so you went after school to the school library to do some research on Paris. One of the awkward moments you encountered whilst doing the assignment was that the teacher wanted some proof of you guys working together , it was a social assignment anyways. You took a few pictures together , nothing much , just like a couple of friends working together. 

Myungsoo read out a couple of lines that would be helpful for the assignment and you helpfully noted them down . He read out that Paris was also dubbed as the city of Lovers. Your heartrate soared when he mentioned the word ''Lovers'' and it made you lose your mind abit. Whilst you started to write down the words he mentioned , you could feel his hot stare glaring at you , and you , being yourself , couldnt contain your feelings for him so the only way you could calm down was by sweating rapidly. How much more embarassing could that get OTL.

 

''Are you okay _____-sshi ?'' Myungsoo asked you with the melodic voice he possessed.

 

You replied with a mere nod , not wanting to part your lips unless you said something even more embarassing. You continued to work at the assignment as best as you can because you really wanted to prove to Myungsoo that you were a hardworker , but to admit that his presence didnt bother you would be lying. Suddenly , you heard some rustling behind the librarians desk , probably caused by someone , or someTHING. You were worried because the last time you checked , there was no one in the library except you and Myungsoo. It was strictly off limits to anyone else after 3PM.

 

''Hey _____-sshi , I'll go get some refreshments okay ? I bet you're hungry , and a tad bit thirsty , after having to work on the assignment for 3 hours straight. So what would you like ?'

'

''I'll get whatever you're getting Myungsoo-sshi , heres some money to pay for it." You replied with a shy smile , you didn't want to be rude to him so you offered 50,000 won to pay for the cost of the refreshments.

 

''Aniyo , it's okay , I'll pay for it , really!'' Myungsoo said as he turned around and left the library to go to the closest supermart (lmao idk what it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter