The Very Beginning

The Very Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing different could be said about you, except for the fact that you weren’t the type of person guys at your school found attractive. You weren’t overweight or anorexic , but you weren’t pretty either. You thought it was stupid how people liked to discriminate others just because of their looks, but it was just school right? I mean what was wrong about being average? I’ll get through high school easily. You believed in the saying ” Being pretty outside isn’t everything ,but being pretty inside is ”

 

There was one person who proved you wrong. It was none other than Kim Myungsoo.He was the only person who could make your heart beat fast. Faster than  if you were told to run around the track.. TWICE. He was in your grade , and you were really happy because of that , it wasn’t a problem. The problem was that he was extremely good looking.. Oh , and he was the school’s number one student when it came to grades.Nearly all the girls in your school loved him , ranging from dongsaengs to noonas , even some teachers. And that included you too. You were head over heels for him and that was the way it was since the third year of middle school. He was good looking even before he got into high school , also his brains didn’t seem to be corrupted , unlike some of the other guys that were in your school.

 

You always felt that you weren’t good enough for him , and that you really needed to step up another level or maybe even two. You heard from others that the girls who were brave enough to confess to him , were turned down instantly. His heart was as cold as ice, but even still , many of his faithful fangirls stood by him , but they never confessed their love for him , afraid to face the rejection.

 

The first lesson of the day was Social Studies. You loved the subject because it was one of the few classes that you got to share with Myungsoo. Your teacher walked in the room and started writing on the board. You sat near the front so you could make out that it said

 

” Social Studies : Cultural Project (

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter