Not now

The Very Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day you completely feared finally arrived. Last night's meeting kept on replaying in your head. Unable to shake it off , you left home to go to school with what felt like the weight of the world on your shoulders.

"You can do this.  You're just a step closer to finally getting away from Na Young's wicked curse." These were the words of encouragement that you thought to yourself throughout the 10 minute journey to school.

Arriving at school about 15 minutes before the bell , you decided to take a stroll on the school's ground to waste some time. You walked on the very same corridor as you did on the day you got chased by Myungsoo's overly attached fangirls. Thinking back to that ridiculous moment , you let out a chuckle but realized that since you were alone , you looked like a retard laughing to yourself.

Soon , you reached the school library. The room which brought you back to the reason why you were going to end things with Myungsoo. Feeling as if staring too long was a taboo , you decided to get your feet shuffling to your first class. As  you were making your way to C32 , you realized that the first lesson of the day was Social Studies.

You stepped into the classroom . It was obvious you were early because nobody was in their seats yet. You sat in your normal seat , the first table from the left and the third from the back. Since the end of year project was due a week from the day it was set which was next Sunday and today was only Wednesday , you were sure that the teacher would tell you guys to continue off where we started. That meant one thing. Since Myungsoo was your partner , he was going to be sitting next to you, again.

After your deep analysis of the whole situation ended , and you came back to your senses , the classroom door opened and students started to pour in.You never realized how much students were actually in your class , you counted and there was a total of 23.The final student walked in , and it was 24. You eyed everyone who walked in up and down , except the final student.Myungsoo.

Since everyone else thought the same as you , they sat next to their partners. Myungsoo made his way to the table you were situated at and sat down next to you. Feeling uncomfortable due to the close proximity , you scooched your seat more to the left , only stopping when you hit the leg of the table.Myungsoo , oblivious to the fact that you had moved yourself away from him sat down at his seat and flashed you his killer smile. You smiled a timid smile back at him.

The subject teacher walked in right on time , the clock on the wall read 7:00.

"Well now class , since today is the last lesson before you have to give in your project , I will allow you to continue with your project , unless you have finished it.For those who have already completed their project , you may make your way to the library , to do some reading." The teacher announced the task she wanted to be done with a clear voice , making sure everyone in the class heard , even those delinquents in the rear end of the class who seem to think that spanking each others butts was a sport.

Myungsoo ped his bag and took out his // notebook laptop and USB. You watched him gracefully lift the screen upwards and insert the USB in the port. You shook your head to rid it of weird thoughts and came back to reality. He searched his files and opened up the presentation you guys had already started.

Reading through the 10 slides that had been completed , you noticed that it was quite bland. Bland. That was it.

"Myungsoo , I was thinking , since a presentation itself is too boring , what if we decide to insert actual French cuisine. I mean it's not that hard to whip up some Creme Brulee (a/n you guys my highschoolmusical feels I CANT). Unless you dont have any time for -"

"It's a great idea ! and Of course I have time ! Where should we do it ? and when ?" He replied to your suggestion in an instant.

"Uh.. Lets avoid going to your house again , so the only place left is my house and the food tech room the school has. My house is out of the option so the food tech room it is ! (a/n #2 The food tech room in my school is my fave place to be .My computer science class is right next to it , and I always smell food :3 ) And I think we should do it this saturday , since the project is due on Sunday , and it's food so I don't think anybody will want to eat a 3-day-old pudding!" You said to him , full of excitement. Your excitement came to a halt when you remembered that you shouldn't be getting closer to him , and instead further.But you couldnt help it , so you decided to go with the flow.

"Smart thinking ! I should've known better ! You're right , who would want to eat a 3-day-old pudding ?Hahahahaha" Myungsoo laughed his reply back at you.

Your mood seemed to have reached its peak.

You placed your fingers on the trackpad and keyboard and googled the ingredients+recipe needed to make Creme Brulee.

With your notebook in hand , you jotted the following notes down ;

6 egg yolks

2 1/2 heavy cream

6 tablespoons white sugar

2 tablespoons brown sugar

1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

 

Directions

Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).

Beat egg yolks, 4 tablespoons sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl until thick and creamy.

Pour cream into a saucepan and stir over low heat until it alm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter