Inbox (4)

The Very Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked your way home , as you usually did everyday. You used the 10 minutes you had to get back wisely as a time to reminisce the previous situations that you have encountered in the past few days.

 

Less than a week ago , you were just an average teenage girl living an average life. In a matter of a few days , you had become the hot but not so hot issue of the school. You had become closer to Ta Ra as a result of some of the things that came out from your drastic change.You realized that she was infact the person you could truly depend on no matter what.

 

Also , your feelings towards a certain someone had also increased.You realized that every time you were going to get closer to him , the harder it would be to complete Na Young's task. You didn't know exactly what it was that made Na Young hate you this much , but you knew it had something to do with Myungsoo. Wait. It seemed as if she hated you even before the library incident , so that meant that there was another factor that bred the hatred she felt towards you. You continued to analyze the different possible reasons until you arrived on your doorstep.Taking out the spare key you had , you unlocked the door and stepped over the threshold , entering the main corridor.

 

"Mom , I'm home ! I'll be up in my room if you need me." You called out to your mom , wherever she was in the house.

 

You willingly trudged upstairs , and pushed open the door that led to your homely room. Shrugging off the backpack on your shoulders , you placed it next to your wardrobe located opposite your bed.After changing into more comfortable attire , you sat yourself down at the chair on your study table. You pulled out your laptop and checked your inbox to see if there were any new messages since you last checked it , before school. To your surprise , it read Inbox (4). Curious , you clicked the flashing button.

 

From Unknown ([email protected])

From Weird person who admits shes my best friend ([email protected])

From Unknown ([email protected])

From School ([email protected])

Being an organized person , you read it in chronological order , starting from the one you received first , the school's.

 

From School ([email protected])

to ([email protected](the email that automatically sends to the whole student body)

Dear students , 

Due to unfortunate events , tomorrow's(Thursday 12th March 2013) school day has been cancelled. This means school will reopen on the first Sunday back , (Sunday 15th March 2013)

Since senior graduation is on Monday 16th March 2013 , I hope you all attend school on Sunday the 15th for an assembly will be held informing those involved in the graduation.

 

Yours sincerely ,

Headmaster of Seoul Academy

Mr.Gong 

According to the e-mail , tomorrow , aka the last day of the week of school , you're free. Well that was great news. It meant you had more time to complete all the other homework that was due next week. You weren't able to complete alot of homework around the past few days due to having gone out with Ta Ra that night and the library session was dedicated to your Social Studies work.

Clicking the back button , you then read the email sent by an Unknown person , who you knew , through his email. Sungyeol.

From Unknown (sungyeol.lee1991@hotma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter