Mixed Messages

The Unpredictable Truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_9GTboqaNc

ZE:A - Here I Am


The bag that was over your head was harshly removed. The bright light made you wince and you blinked a few times to adjust to the light.

You tried moving but your hands were spread apart, tied to what seemed like a cross. Your shoes were off and your feet were tied at the bottom.

“Look who’s awake?” A deep voice mused.

A man who looked like he was in his late 30’s, possibly early 40’s, stood in front of you with a taunting expression. He bent down to your level, “You don’t know who I am do you?”

“Do I really need to answer that stupid question? I’ve never seen you in my life.” You gritted your teeth.

You wriggled and squirmed, only causing to ropes to become harder. You could feel raw rope burns forming on your hands. He whispered in your ear, “Then I’ll let you fine out for yourself. But for now...”

You grunted in pain as he suddenly stabbed your stomach. “Tell your boss that I won’t go down without a fight.”

You bit your lip to prevent from crying out when he wriggled the dagger. You refused to have him hear you cry out in pain.

“I know about you, Agent.

He removed the sharp object and threw it on the floor. “Take care of her. I don’t want to see her leave this place unharmed.” He spoke to another person that was in the room.

You were beginning to get drowsy due to the amount you bled. You tried to slip your wrist out from underneath the ropes once again. The sound of feet tapping against the wooden floors caught your attention. You stopped moving at once, *Kevin...*

He suddenly became meek and it seemed like he had no intentions on explaining the matter.

Your throat was dry and parched but you managed to say a few words, “What... What the hell are you doing here?” You demanded.

“I’m sorry.. but I have to do this.”

You shot him a confused look but that changed when two buff looking men came into the room.

The older one wolf whistled, “Ah, she’s a pretty one.”

When he grabbed your chin you spat in his face. His facial expression changed from hungry to mad, it almost seemed as if you spit in his face. Oh wait, you did.

He slapped you across the face, muttering curse words under his breath. Your cheek burned from the hit.

 “Let’s just finish our job, Boss will have our necks if we don’t do this.” The quiet one said.

Almost immediately, the duo started punching you. You winced at one kept punching on your jaw. *These people have no shame, no mercy.*

Using all your might, you got your hand out from the ropes and socked the man right in the eye. As he fell back, the other one forgot about you to check on his friend. Quickly, you untied your feet and other hand. Your vision was starting to go downhill, seeing two of everything. You shook it away and focus on beating their behinds.

You kicked one guy, knocking him over and took out your blade for the other one. For his defense, he took the nunchucks that were lying in the corner. Growling, you went for him. You threw a small blade and he moved, merely dodging it.

He took it from the wall and threw it back. You didn’t expect that as it stuck onto your arm. “Ah!” You whimpered in pain.

You jabbed it out and narrowed your eyes dangerously at him. The wheels in your head were turning rapidly as you tried thinking of a plan.

You got your pocketknife out and spun once before throwing it. You smirked, right in the throat.

You heard a click and a barrel of a gun was pressed against your temple. “Put the knife down...” The cocky bastard stuttered.

You held your hands up, “Now wait a second-“

“PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!” He screamed shakily. His knees were clearly trembling and he was so scared of what you could possibly do.

You slowly got down, but of course, not to put the weapon down. Punching upwards, you hit his chin and you quickly disarmed the gun, letting all the bullets drop to the floor.

You grabbed his collar, “You tell your boss that he messed with the wrong girl.” You growled before cracking his neck, making him fall unconscious.

--

*I can’t go home like this... It’s at least 2 hours away. I need somewhere to stay.* You held onto your cracked ribs and took a sharp intake when you pressed too hard on it. You’ve already walked for about an hour and you had no idea where you were going. You couldn’t go to the CIA’s location either, it was probably miles away. You looked around, hoping for some kind of a familiar place.

Everything was deserted. Many buildings were locked up and had a big sign that read, ‘OUT OF BUSINESS’

You would ask someone for help, despite your current situation, but there was absolutely no one to ask.

Your lungs burned with a fiery passion and you felt as if you were about to pass out any second. Your eyes grew hazy and right before you could black out again, a tiny building came in your view. Your eyes brightened when it was, in fact, B.A.P’s hideout.

Hurriedly, yet cautiously, you limped over to the entrance and desperately pounded on the door.

“Coming!” A voice called from the inside.

Your stomach churned and your legs gave out. Fortunately, the door opened and arms caught you around the waist. “What the...” The deep voice wondered.

“Please... Help me...” You gasped when the cuts on your stomach was stretched. With much hesitation, Yongguk wrapped your arms around his neck and swooped your body into his muscular arms.

“Hyung! Who was that?” Himchan’s voice rang through the club. “Y-Yah! What are you doing with her?!”

Through your vision, you could see a blurry blonde boy. When Himchan saw all the blood covered in you, his eyes widened and quickly ran to get the first aid kit.

Yongguk carefully put your down on the couch as you tried to stay awake as much as possible. All the blood loss was causing you to become drowsy and it wasn’t exactly good to do that. Yongguk lightly patted your cheek, “Come on. Stay with me.”

It’s not that you were a weak agent, it’s just that you’ve never been ambushed like this. Yongguk blew his bangs away and tried to keep you awake. *What happened to her? What exactly does she do to get hurt like this?*

The rest of B.A.P gathered when they heard the news from Himchan. All of them didn’t want to admit it but they all worried about you secretly. Your hand move to your stomach’s wound and applied slight pressure in it. You winced, trying not to scream out in front of the boys. Jongup, who surprisingly knew how to deal with first aid, patched you up.

You eventually fell asleep and Daehyun carried you upstairs without a word. He cleared out his bed and brushed your bangs out of your face, *What happened to you? I don’t know you, but I feel like I have a duty to protect you...*

Daehyun looked at your face for a few more seconds before breaking away. “I’m going crazy...”

As he made his way downstairs, he joined the talk about the mysterious girl upstairs. “She’s in our school now. Should we give her a chance? I feel like something’s pulling me towards her...” Jongup admitted.

“You feel that too? Hyung, I thought that was just a stage in growing up!” Zelo exclaimed.

Yongguk pursed his lips in thought, “Alright, we’ll give it a try. But if anything happens, I’m getting rid of her.”


Short chapter.., MY BIG BANG CONCERT IS TOMORROW! <3 Definitely won't be updating tomorrow :P