The Remembrance of Lee Si Yeon

The Unpredictable Truth

Big Bang - Haru Haru


“Then start explaining and spill.” Yongguk added on, “No more lies, only the truth.”

You took a deep breath, “Okay. I don’t know how to start.”

“You can start by telling us why you’re here in the first place.” Daehyun demanded.

You buried your face in your hands, “Alright. I’m here because I was ordered to, not because I wanted to.”

Everyone held their breath; they didn’t want to know what you were going to say next. It horrified them, as guessed. “I work for the government... as a CIA spy. This is one of my missions and I was sent to protect you.” Your voice was barely a whisper. They had to strain their necks to listen to you.

“You guys are in danger... And the one who’s putting you in danger, that’s your fathers; all six of them. They’re wanted all throughout Korea and the U.S. for drug dealing. Since you’re the only ones who have access with them, they need to get rid of you. If the government turns to you for help, they would eventually get caught. That’s why I’m here. I need to keep you out of your fathers’ reach until we capture them.”

They were all in shock. They didn’t even think that their fathers were that low to kill their own sons just to protect their own lives.

“So you’re a spy...” Youngjae echoed.

Daehyun was outraged. “So everything was a lie?! You even researched about us?! Then I guess everything we developed was all bull, too. I may have been nothing but cold to you. But to me, I was just waiting for the right person to come into my life. I thought you were that person. I can’t believe you would do this, Kim ____.”

You winced when you heard you fake name. It probably would’ve been a bad idea to tell him that was fake, too.

“I actually thought that you were the one. I didn’t think you would keep this big of a secret from me.”

“It’s not like I wanted to! I had no choice! It was for your own safety!” You voice was wavering. The boys and Min Ah looked between you and Daehyun. Things were getting intense.

“You always have a choice.” Daehyun hissed, “I didn’t ask you to protect me, I’m perfectly capable of defending myself. You may have read all kinds of information about me, but that doesn’t mean you know me. You think I’ll die without you? Think again, Kim ____. I don’t need you.”

Tears brimmed your eyes. You were trained to disable a bomb with a paperclip and a penny, to shoot with prime accuracy. You’ve taken hits to the abdomen and you didn’t even cry, you didn’t shed a single tear. But here you were, crying over one man.

You loved Daehyun, you really did. You weren’t lying when you said that. Daehyun didn’t seem to believe you now that he knew what was really happening.

You blinked your tears away, not allowing yourself to shed a single tear.

“Min Ah, get all the places of the possible locations they’re in.”

The cold Lee ____ was back.

----

After plenty of thoughts, Min Ah tapped you on the shoulders and signed, “Are you alright?”

You stuck the red lollipop in your mouth and laid out the papers. “I don’t need your sympathy. Forget about what happened earlier.”

“Okay...”

You forgot about the heartbreaking incident earlier with Daehyun and focused on tracking them down. You tapped your fingers on the table, brainstorming. “Do you think they would be in an abandoned place? No... That’s too obvious.”

Min Ah nodded in agreement. You rolled your eyes, *She’s not even attempting to help.*

You said ideas aloud, talking to yourself. “A good spy puts himself- herself in the enemy’s mindset.” You spun around on the revolving chair. “These people aren’t stupid, they’re clever. They leave no clues behind and they train their people well. Who can these people be?...” You rubbed your chin in thought.

“Bang Jaesul, Jung Changdon, Kim Daejun, Yoo Jaesuk, Moon Jongin and Choi Minhwan.”

The two CIA agents spun around at the new voice in the room. Yongguk came out from the shadows, “That’s their names.”

“Why are you helping us?”

“I kinda want to live, too. I don’t need my insane father after me.”

With the newfound information, you looked at the maps that Min Ah printed out. You took a red sharpie and circled all the possible places.

“Did you really lie to us the entire time?”

“I already told you not everything was a lie, only what was needed to be. I’m only responsible for what I say, not what you believe.”

And with that response, Yongguk already believed you but he didn’t completely trust you like he used to.

Hours later, you still didn’t get anything. You ruffled your hair, “Aish!” You shoved everything aside. Your brain worked and thought of Yongguk. “Wait!”

“Yongguk. Maybe you can call your father and if he picks up, we can track him. Even if it’s only for a couple seconds, it’ll get us somewhere. We can actually start.”

Yongguk thought about it. It was a big risk, but it was worth trying. “But what if you guys fail?”

You were about to tell him about how the CIA wasn’t like those weaklings in movies but Min Ah made an abrupt move to grab a few blank copy papers. Scribbling sloppily, she handed the paper to the leader of B.A.P

“I’m new to the agency but from what I know, ____ is an A+ agent. She never failed anything and I’m pretty sure letting either one of you get hurt is the last thing she’ll allow them to do. I don’t know what you’ll do but if I were you, I would trust her. Everyone in the office dreams of having her skills. I’m not making this up; you’re free to do a re-run on her. Would you like her to prove it?”

You smirked as you looked at Yongguk with a pointed look. He poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue, “Fine. I’ll try it but I can’t guarantee anything.”

You put on your headphones when he punched some numbers in his phone. You and Min Ah listened through the headset as the line rang. You had a pen in hand, ready to take some notes down.

“Hello?”

Yongguk cleared his throat and glanced at you. You shooed your hand, signaling him to speak.

“Dad. I need your help.”

It sounded like he was at a club as there was loud music in the background. Bang Jaesul, Yongguk’s dad, excused himself and went to a quieter place. You were in the middle of tracking him down, signing with Min Ah.

“What do you mean help? You never ask for help unless it has to do with your gang’s territories.”

“That’s why I’m calling you... One of my territories were stolen and I need your help to get it back.”

“Ahh. Is that so?” He mused, “I’ll get back to you.” And then he hung up.

You took the headphones off and grabbed your papers, “What the hell? I couldn’t get a location.” You cursed under your breath. “He must’ve known the government was working with you. This was a bad idea, especially after he just attacked us. No wonder why he seemed suspicious.” Your attitude got the best of you.

You grabbed nothing but your phone and headed out to the car. “Min Ah, watch over them.” was the last thing you said until you shut the door.

You drove to the base. You went inside and looked for your boss. “Where are you?!”

“____?”

You snapped your head towards the direction of the voice. She looked like she cleaned up a bit. Her hair wasn’t flying in all directions and she returned to her pristine cut. You grabbed her by the collar, lifting her just slightly off the ground. Your co-workers gasped, they would’ve never thought that you dared do that. “I need Min Ah off my back. Either call her back or I will do something you’ll never expect. I don’t have much of my patience left.”

When you saw her reach for the phone, you let her go. She dialed Min Ah’s rookie number. “Min Ah? Come back to the base, you don’t need to continue this mission any further.” She hung up since Min Ah didn’t speak anyways.

“And I expect you to be smart enough and not give me another partner.”

She cleared , “Very well. I’m sorry for making a rash decision, you may head back before any trouble comes.”

You held back a growl from the back of your throat. Instead of leaving, you went to the backroom. You shoved a random one of your colleagues of the chair and took over his computer. Trying to look for Bang Jaesul and the others, you searched and searched. When Min Ah came through the door, you abruptly stood up and left, but not before bumping shoulders with her.

You drove as fast as you could back to the hill. Before you pulled up you noticed another engine sound.

You looked at your rearview mirror and saw a car following you a few feet back. You didn’t give any hints that you knew. Quickly, you walked into the house when you saw him get out of the car. You appeared natural, “I’m home!”

When you closed the door you looked for all the weapons you could grab. “You guys know how to work a gun, right?” You re-loaded the weapon and handed them out.

You crouched down and they did, too. “When I say three, I need you guys to go out by the basement door. Just head down the stairs, shoot anyone that’s in your way and by the corner there should be a small wooden gate. Just go out there and wait for me.”

By the time you were done explaining, several guys busted through the door. You kept quiet as you closed your eyes, focusing on the sound of footsteps. Yongguk covered Zelo’s mouth as he opened it. “One...” You began, “two....” You opened your eyes. “Three.”

You spun around the wall and shot freely. You grabbed a foreign looking device and pressed the middle of it, making it glow in red. As it beeped, you tossed it towards the crowd and it blew up, knocking several soldiers down. With a clean escape, you followed B.A.P out the escape route.

From afar, you could hear one of them say, “She got away again.”

Jaesul looked far out and smirked, “This girl... is pretty good.”

With your sharp ears, you were able to pick that up and smirked. *I’m not your average spy.*

“____. We’re on a bridge, we can’t escape.”

You looked back to see that you really were on a bridge. You thought of an idea but it was risky. Not for you but for the boys. You would jump down and land on the rooftop of a truck.

You tucked your gun in your holster when you saw the men approaching your direction. “Okay. Uh...” You scratched your head, “Any of you fear of heights? No? Okay good.”

You bit your lip and you saw a truck approaching on the lower level and at the same time, the men were coming closer. B.A.P seemed to sense what you were thinking. “Hold on-“ “Jump!”

Without a choice, the 7 of you jumped onto the bridge, Youngjae nearly missing. “Get down.” You warned.

You pretty far away without them seeing you but Jongup’s leg accidentally slipped and the driver saw his foot. Following his instincts and freaking out, the driver shook the car, making B.A.P lose their grip and rolling onto the curb. “Ahh!” They winced in pain.

*Urgh.* You jumped of the roof of the car.

You dragged them up, “C’mon, we can’t stop now.” You put your hood up and shoved your hands inside your pockets. It was going to be a long night.

----

“Where’s Min Ah?”

You rubbed your hands together, scooting closer to the fire. “She’s no longer apart of this mission.”

Since there was no safe building to stay in, you decided to camp outdoors. All of you agreed to take shifts two at a time, you being the one who stayed up the extra time. Right now, it was yours and Yongguk’s. He was the only one who was willing to talk to you after all they’ve found out. You didn’t blame them, though. After having near death experiences, it was lucky that one as still talking. Even Daehyun, your own boyfriend, wasn’t talking to you. Well, as of right now, you weren’t sure if he was still your boyfriend and you were still his girlfriend.

“I’m sorry...” You muttered, “I didn’t think they would catch onto us that quickly. If only I did my part of the job correctly, this wouldn’t have happened. We wouldn’t have to camp outdoors and watch for them 24/7.”

You looked down, drawing random shapes with a stick into the sand. Yongguk looked at you, “You know, I don’t think you’re completely wrong.”

You looked up in surprise. He shrugged, “It wasn’t like you had a choice to come clean and tell us you were an agent. I still think that Daehyun should’ve gave you a chance to explain. I’m sure it’s reasonable. Why didn’t you tell him?”

You bit your bottom lip as the cold wind hit you. “I’d rather lose an argument to someone than to lose someone to an argument. But it seems like I lost him anyways.” You forced a bitter smile.

“Who are you, really?”

You sighed, “You don’t need to know anything about me, Yongguk. People like me, we just pass by people’s life. We should be forgotten.”

Yongguk nudged you with his knee, leaning over to whisper something quietly. “Why don’t you tell me about yourself, why did you seem like you were so against Min Ah’s presence. And I’ll decided whether or not you should be forgotten.”

“It’s a long story...”

“We have another hour till our shift ends, we have time.”

You began slowly. “I wasn’t always the cold person I am today. My personality was actually the opposite. I had a partner, her name was Lee Si Yeon."

 

(First P.o.V) Four years ago...

Si Yeon and I were assigned another mission. Together, we were unstoppable. Our skills put together was just something above and beyond. Si Yeon was always cheerful and she smiled at almost everything. I don’t remember a day where I saw a frown on her face. Her cheerfulness was like a disease because I got along with people quite well. Whenever she wasn’t around me, I wouldn’t have that bright aura that I always felt around me. Si Yeon would always introduce me to new recruits. We even hung out with some of them when we weren’t on missions. We had something that no other allies had. It was something called friendship.

With Si Yeon by my side, I felt like a normal teenage girl. She would always brighten my mood and my personality changed because of her.

It got to the point where when she wasn’t with me, I would greet others and make small talk. Voluntarily!

You would see me walking down the hall with a smile that could compete with Si Yeon’s. Boss assigned us a new mission early in the morning. “He’s duplicating drugs from another country and selling them illegally. I need you both to arrest him.” She handed the reports to us with a smile.

Of course, Si Yeon took the file with a smile so big that I asked her if it hurt. “Si Yeon-ah. Doesn’t your... face hurt when you always smile like that?”

She waved it away, “Aye. It’s a good thing to smile! Now turn that frown upside down.” She forcefully tugged the corner of my lips up and I smacked her hands away with a loud laugh. “Yah! Unni!”

She giggled. I shook my head, hiding my smile from her. “Just read the report.”

“Hwang Hyun Ki?”

Si Yeon took a look at his photo and scrunched her nose up. “Ew!” She whined, “Look at how bad his dark circles are! It’s obvious that he does drugs!”

I laughed, playfully whacking the back of her head. “Alright. Lets just finish this.”

Si Yeon grinned, “Mission start!” We high-fived and got to work.

In less than one hour, Si Yeon and I were able to pinpoint their location. Even when we were dealing with a drug dealer, she was smiling. I was just laughing at her goofiness.

“Si Yeon, 3 o’clock.”

Our minds were practically connected. We moved gracefully and we took down over 10 guys in less than 10 minutes. “Kill the strong, leave the weak.” I told her.

It was very dangerous fighting in this area since we were at the junkyard for cars. When we found Hyun Ki, we found him waiting for us, as if he expected us to find him. No. It was like he wanted us to find him; he wasn’t exactly in hiding.

“Si Yeon... Do you think he was waiting for us to find him?”

Si Yeon stared at me as if I had grown another head. “No way! Quit talking nonsense, ____. Lets just take this loser down.”

I stared at her in awe, she never failed to amaze me. Even though we were both even in skills, she would always think positively. Me, on the other hand, I would replay the worse scenarios in my head. It was just my thing.

But that was the only turn-off about her. She would always think that everything would go perfect. I didn’t look down on ourselves, though. It was just that we weren’t perfect, we were human. And that meant that we could make a mistake just as much as others.

I shook the thought away, positioning myself for any other guys. We would wipe them out.

The whole thing was like a maze. Every time we stepped a few feet, we would have to find out way through the beat-up cars otherwise we would reach a dead end. Sometimes, there would be guys guarding the spot and we would swiftly take them out.

When we arrived at the center of the junkyard, Si Yeon stepped out first. “Freeze! You’re under arrest!”

I couldn’t hide the surprise expression on my face. My acting skills weren’t as advanced as they were now. He had no ‘bodyguards’ around him. It was just Hyun Ki standing there.

His posture was surprisingly calm and he had a cigarette held loosely in his hand. He grinned widely, showing the plaque in his teeth. “Girls! What took you so long?” He spread his arms wide opened, as if welcoming us into a warm hug, and stepped closer. Si Yeon and I cocked our guns, “Don’t move.” She growled.

Hyun Ki blinked, “What’s with the hostility?”

I scowled. “Who told you to sell drugs?”

“You have no proof.”

“Oh, we do.” Si Yeon nodded. “We have all the proof we need.”

When Hyun Ki smirked, we knew he was planning something. And in a quick motion, he ducked behind a car and grabbed a gun. We hid behind two separate cars. Si Yeon clutched onto her gun, “You ready, ____?” I nodded nervously and she started counting off to three. On three, we both approached the car. When he jumped out of his hiding place, I successfully kicked the gun out of his hand and out of his reach. When he knocked mine out, too, I had no choice but to fight him one on one. If it were today, I would’ve been prepared and better trained. But I weaker, before.

Si Yeon hesitated, not knowing what to do. She couldn’t kill him off, then they wouldn’t be able to get all the answers they needed from him.

She aimed for his leg as he hooked her arm around my throat. He held a knife out and Si Yeon froze. “If you move, I’ll slice .”

Si Yeon gulped but held her hands up. Hyun Ki nodded, “Now put the gun down.”

I clutched onto his arm, scrunching my nose when a whiff of cigars reached my nose. I wasn’t a weak agent, I knew what I was doing. But it was risky. If I made the slightest hesitation, my neck would get sliced off. I side glanced at him, taking notice that Si Yeon was distracting him.

Si Yeon knew my plan, too. We thought like our minds were connected, of course she knew what I was planning. Secretly praying that this would work, I kicked Hyun Ki’s shin, successfully making him fall to the ground. Gratefully, I was able to stop his knife from piercing my skin.

If I was in the present time, I would’ve been able to take him down with the puny blade! Without a doubt. But being the weaker agent I was, I had no specialty. I had a partner, I didn’t need a specialty.

We fought and fought and I was starting to lose my energy. “Si Yeon, do something!” I desperately called out to her.

“I can’t do anything! You keep moving and might shoot you!”

“THEN GET IN HERE AND FIGHT!”

I was already punched a few times, I couldn’t handle any more hits. Si Yeon tucked the gun in his belt and came in with me. Hyun Ki shoved her away, very harshly I might add. His target was directed towards me. He seemed like he had no intention of dealing with Si Yeon, for now. He just wanted to get rid of me first; the weaker one.

Si Yeon unni is stronger than I am. Not by much but still stronger. Si Yeon got back on her feet quickly, assisting me with Hyun Ki. I made a very foolish decision.

“Si Yeon unni, get help! I got this.”

She hesitated but quickly ran to get help. She couldn’t contact out boss unless there was good reception. I guess Hyun Ki knew this would happen.

He smirked, watching as Si Yeon’s figure disappeared out the gate. He lured me in. “You’re not the best agent, am I correct?” His eyebrows shaped together as there was an evil twinkle in his eyes. I growled, clenching my fists even tighter than they were.

He kept going. “But you want to be, don’t you. You know your friend? You want to be better than her, I can see it in your eyes.”

He was taunting me, I just know he was. It was true though. I did want to be better of Si Yeon, I did want to meet her standards. She was the better one in our relationship. This was exactly why I told her to go and let me handle Hyun Ki. I wanted to show people that for once, I would be able to take down the bad guy. I don’t know how he knew.

“You know, I’ll train you if you let me go. You can think of it as our little secret.” He winked. I fought the urge to gag and instead, gave him a firm look. “Enough, Hyun Ki. Just give up already, you can’t get out of this.”

He lunged forward and I dodged, thinking he was aiming for me. That was the common move, wasn’t it?

But he wasn’t. Instead, he flung his body right past me and my eyes widened when I saw him pick up his pocketknife.

I gulped, there were no weapons near me. If I made a single move he could’ve killed me or at least, injure me severely.

“Go ahead, do it Hyun Ki. But you should know that you won’t get out of this in any way.” I gritted my teeth, there was no way I could get out of this either. Where was Si Yeon with the help?

He pointed the tip at me, “Are you scared of me, agent?” He put his sunglasses on, hiding the dark look in his eyes.

“No.” I bravely replied.

He lit a cigarette and stuck it in his mouth. “You should be.”

“NO!” Was the last thing I heard before I was pushed to the ground.

My eyes widened as the sight in front of me. I was going to move back, I don’t know why she jumped in! Hyun Ki had slit , blood dripping out from her neck. She gasped, feeling the oxygen knock out of her. She stared at him in horror and clutched onto her neck lightly. Hyun Ki spun around and threw the blade like a dart, landing just three inches below Si Yeon’s heart. I caught her as she fell back, wheezed desperately for air. “Si Yeon-ah! Stay with me, you’re gonna be alright.” My tears fell on her cheeks.

Help was finally here as guards surrounded Hyun Ki with guns and handcuffed his wrists behind his back.

He had a satisfied smirk planted on his face as he watched me struggle with Si Yeon.

“Please don’t leave me, unni. You can’t, I won’t let you!” I got my hopes up and she reached for my arm.

My suit was soaked with her blood but I didn’t care. I only cared about keeping her alive at the moment. “____-ah... Just stop... Better me than...you. Do well...dongsaeng...Make me pro-” Her hand went limp as her breathing cut off. My eyes widened. Not only did she die in my arms, she didn't even get a chance to finish her last sentence. I desperately hoped this was a dream, I didn’t want to face reality. “UNNI!!” I yelled with all my might as I watched her die in my arms. She was like a sister to me, she was the one who pushed me to go further. Without her, I don’t know what I would become.

I glared at Hyun Ki. I hated him with a fiery passion. I left Si Yeon’s lifeless body and ran to Hyun Ki. I knocked him on the floor and punched his jaw endlessly. “This is for her, you bastard!” I kept hitting him, not even hesitating when I heard his bones crack.

I had gotten a few good hits on him until my colleagues had to drag me away. By the time I was done with him, his face was already bruised up and his lips had a big cut.

I didn’t stop crying. I couldn’t. Not only was Si Yeon my partner but she was the one who made me become this way. She made me unbeatable, she made me strong, she helped me with everything!

My boss came over to me and put a hand on my shoulder, calling me by my code name. “Night Raven.”

I didn’t look at her. Instead, I was watching as two men came over to drag Si Yeon’s body away, probably to bury her. Boss was always like a mother to me. She raised me and she would always understand my problems. Or, most of the times, she would.

“You just lost your best agent, and I lost my best friend.”

She shook her head, “You can’t have a best friend, not when you have a job like this. You gave it all up when you signed up for this job; friends, love, family. There’s no turning back.”

I shook my head with red eyes and tears still streaming down my face, refusing to believe it.

“You lost the other half of your team. Face it ____, your partner is gone!” She tilted my chin up so that I looked at her, “Once this starts- it doesn’t stop. It never stops!”

I winced, I deserved this. She was right. I did give it all up by making that foolish mistake years ago. After thinking about...life, I shoved her hand away and ran out. She didn’t need me at the moment anyways, the mission was done. We got the drug dealer, yet we lost one of our best agents. And the person that shined brightness in my life.

“And that’s what happened... First fight I lost since I was a kid. I was taught to win...” You sighed. It was hard for you to hold back your tears, and Yongguk was able to see that.

“You can cry if you want, I won’t say anything.”

You forced small laugh, “I’m not the type to cry because someone died.”

“But I could tell that she was really special to you. Didn’t you tell me you were actually happy and nice?” He emphasized. “It must’ve been a big impact if your personality changed 180 degrees. You don’t trust people now, either.”

You sighed, not wanting to remember the bittersweet change. You sniffled, lowering your head down to hide the red eyes from Yongguk.

“So... she sacrificed her own life for you.”

You slightly nodded, full of remorse. “Since then, I vowed to become stronger than before and less careless. I try my best every moment... just for Si Yeon unni.” You trailed off, “She’s the only reason why I’m still doing this. She’s the reason for everything.”

Yongguk could see the tears forming in your eye sockets. He was never good with comforting girls, he never got close to them. He hugged you from the side. You didn’t hug him back but you didn’t object either. “I miss her... a lot.”

When you looked up to peer at his face, you could see that he had lots of questions for you. “You can ask me.” You whispered.

“Aren’t you scared you’ll get killed one day?”

“I’m already dead.”

When he shot you a questioning look, you said, “I already live with no freedom, what difference does it make. Plus, there’s really no reason to be scared of dying. Everyone will eventually go through it.”

“...How come you don’t have another partner?”

“I told my boss that no one could replace her.”

Yongguk tilted his head, “But how come she allowed you when you depended on Si Yeon?”

You explained everything. “I trained for months, trying to build my skill level. I would train till I bled, even that didn’t stop me. I asked her for another agent recruit test and when she saw how much I’ve improved, I was able to convince her that I didn’t need a partner anymore. I didn’t need anyone to replace Si Yeon.” You glared at the ground. “Partners died all the time but we were different. We actually connected, acted like friends. She made me feel like I was living a normal life. No master assassins we were, no guns, no violence. Partners always got replaced. But we were so good, I didn’t expect her to die like that. If only I improved quicker...” You clenched your fists. “But I can’t weep over the past, that’s why I’m making up for it in the present time. I’m considered the highest agent in our headquarters. I did it for Si Yeon, not for anyone else.”

Yongguk stared at you in awe. He was amazed at how you worked so hard for someone who meant so much to you. You worked until perfection. You worked until you perfected all of your cons. And it was all to one person.

“I’m ever higher than how Si Yeon was before. No one knows this but every time I’m on a mission, I think of her in situations where I need hope.”

You smiled, thinking about all the good times you’ve had with her. “She’s was the one I looked up to.”

Yongguk’s impression of you changed, in a good way. He no longer saw you as the girl with an ugly secret, but as a girl who desperately needed a way out of the cold world she was living in. Every one had their own reasons for doing something. You had your own reason for being a master assassin. Yongguk found you becoming his new inspiration. He found it astonishing that you had that much dedication, you just didn’t show it.

It was a cold night but all of you didn’t have anything but sweaters and a fire in front of you. You felt bad but there was nothing you could do. You guys would be moving places tomorrow anyways.

You got up and looked at him. “How about I tell you the reason and the start of my spy life another time? For now, lets just leave you at that and wake Daehyun and Jongup up for their shift.”

Yongguk grinned, showing part of his gums. “Deal.”


DID ANYONE SEE THE SHINee ARMY ENLISTMENTS?! I FREAKING DIED. I CAN’T. THEY’LL BEGIN TO SEPARATE 2017 AND THEY WON’T BE BACK TOGETHER UNTIL 2023. GAHD. I’M CRYNG. I. CAN’T. CONTAIN. MY. FEELS. -December 28th,2012 2:46 P.M

I’m in a really good mood after fangirling with my friend, CookieCake. Gahd. It was so crazy, don’t even get me started. *Tired* I was still up at 1:30 in the morning, typing this for you guys >.> - December 29th,2012 1:21 A.M

Holy crap this is a long chapter. I worked on this for three days! 5,426 words! O_O - December 31st, 2012 1:38 A.M