Letting Go and Having Fun

The Unpredictable Truth

Teen Top - No More Perfume On You

Hey guys, I’m really upset so I don’t have the heart to write this chapter.. Sorry. One of the people I know “accidentally” deleted my notes on my phone, which had SO many story plots. I had about 56 story ideas on that one note and he just had to delete that one. All the work over the past year down the drain.. I’m just really upset that all my brainstorming was for nothing now. There were also some catchy quotes I came up with and wrote them down on that very same note but from what I just said, I no longer have those.. And worse part is, I don’t remember any of them. The last time I wrote it was about two weeks ago so I don’t really remember what I had written down. They’re very vague and I can’t get them back. I’m really disappointed so I’m really sorry if this chapter isn’t as up to date as my other chapters..


Himchan gave the bus drive an unreadable expression as the man spoke in a foreign language, tipping his hat. Himchan tilted his head as a slight bow and got off the bus after you.

“Thank you, have a good day!” You spoke in fluent English.

“Eh? Noona, why’d you bring us to an English speaking place?” Jongup asked, cautiously glancing around.

“Lots of foreigners come here, it’s fine! Besides, it’s Disney! You’re at the happiest place on Earth, loosen up!” You playfully punched the boy in the shoulder.

Jongup sulked, rubbing the bruise that was forming on his shoulder. Oops, maybe you used just a little too much strength.

“Noona, what does that say?” Zelo pointed to the big-lighted letters on the building.

You ruffled his hair, “Art of Animation. It’s the name of the resort we’re staying at.”

Each of you grabbed your own suitcases and headed into the resort, giving bright and polite smiles to the employees and other tourists.

Inside, it looked a lot bigger and luxurious than it did on the outside. There were big pictures of Disney characters hanging on the walls and the whole building was just so bright and colorful.

 

(I only have these pictures because they're mine...>.>)

Since it was already 7:30 P.M., there wasn’t much to do except to check in. After all, you were polyglot, knowing 13 different languages, English and Korean being your first two languages learned.

Even though you were Korean you were born and grew up in New York, before you became a CIA Agent of course. Due to your missions, you had to travel to all sorts of places that spoke different languages, with you knowing the personal language itself.

How long did it take you to learn, write and read 13 different languages? About 1 and half years. Off topic. Anyways.

You gave your luggage to the boys and told them to wait for you while you went to check into your rooms. You went up to the front desk and the lady smiled at you, “Welcome to Art of Animation! How may I help you?”

You took out some papers, “I have three rooms under the name of ____.”

“Can I get a last name?”

“...Kim.”

She smiled, “Here are your keys, there’s 7 in total. Have a nice stay and feel free to ask if you need any help!”

“Thank you.” You took the room keys and along with it came a brochure of all the Disney parks. There was even a map of the resort itself! (Art of Animation)

“I got the room keys~ Let’s put our stuff down before we come down to eat.” You gave each of them the keys and held your own. With a map in one hand and the handle of the suitcase in the other, you looked around for building 5. It was a big blue building and the building’s theme was Finding Nemo. How cute!

“How many rooms did you get?” Daehyun asked you, surprising all the B.A.P members since he normally didn’t talk to you.

You smiled, “Three. You guys surprised he talked to me? Before you rudely interrupted, we actually had a conversation going on!”

The elevator doors closed and you hummed a tune. Reaching your floor, you went out first and unlocked your door. The two rooms B.A.P were in were right across your door. “Call me if you need anything!” You said before closing your door shut.

“How did she get this much money?!” Daehyun exclaimed.

Yongguk shrugged, “I don’t know. But your, sir, have got some explaining to do.”

Yongguk grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him in the room. Youngjae followed, “I guess your three are together... Bye!” He left with an evil smile.

 

“So how come you started talking to ____ all of a sudden? Someone warming up?” Yongguk gave him a wink.

Daehyun shoved his face away, “Shut up before I need to use force. I’m going down for food.”

He walked to the door and was surprised to see you standing there when he opened it. You withdrew your hand, “Ehehe.” You chuckled weakly, “I was gonna check if you guys wanted to see if you guys wanted to grab any dinner. The cafeteria’s downstairs, anyone coming?”

“Me!”

You grabbed your room key, that was also able to pay for your food since it charged straight to your credit card, and went into the elevator.

 

“What do you guys want to eat?”

All the food that was on the menu was uncommon for B.A.P; hamburgers, French fries, pasta. Seeing that they had no idea what to decide from, you just got online and ordered for them. “Hi. Can I get two Number 3s with fries on the side, two chicken Panini, and three bacon cheeseburgers?” You ordered continuously.

The waiter took everything down and printed a receipt, “$137.90”

You handed her your card and she swiped it into the machine and handed it back to you with a smile, “Order number 18.”

You went back to B.A.P, who was still looking at the English letters, and told them to grab a seat. Hopefully they wouldn’t draw too much attention. Even though you were in Florida, it didn’t mean that there were no recruits of the person whom the CIA was currently trying to track down, aka B.A.P’s dads.

A few minutes later, your order was ready and you grabbed the several plates of food. You set the food in front of the boys’ and their nose filled with the aroma of the delicious cooking. “Bon appétit!”

You grabbed your own share and started to eat but then noticed their still positions, “Why aren’t you guys eating?”

“...Do you use our hands?”

You couldn’t help but to burst into laughter, “HAHAHA! Of course you are, babo!”

Their cheeks pinked in embarrassment and one by one, they started to eat. Your phone vibrated several times, hinting that you received a handful of text messages. All of them which read, “Happy Birthday!” from fellow agents of yours.

You set your phone down, “I have to go to the bathroom. Stay here.”

While you were waiting on line, your phone vibrated and Zelo curiously looked at it. Just as he finished reading the long text, Yongguk whacked his head, “Quit being nosy!”

“But hyung!” Zelo protested, rubbing the back of his head, “It’s a birthday message!” Since it was in Korean and personally sent by your boss, whose name was her actual name on your contacts (thankfully), “____! Happy birthday! I don’t know if you remembered or forgot like all your other times but it’s your birthday tomorrow. December 2nd, no? Have a great birthday and actually celebrate it this time! I heard you went to Disney, right? Celebrate with your friends that you went with! You’ve been a great worker ever since I recruited you. Thanks for all your help and happy birthday, dear!” She wished.

Fortunately, she didn’t say anything about being a spy or anything related and would blow your cover. Thank goodness that you changed her name to “Choi DaSom” instead of “Boss”.

Right before the trip you changed it to her real name just in case the boys saw, in which they did.

“It’s noona’s birthday tomorrow?!” Jongup exclaimed.

Daehyun nodded, “Apparently. Let’s make it special. Shh, she’s coming.” He warned which caught everyone off guard.

Since when did their cold prince want to do something nice for someone?

You sat down again and checked your phone, surprised to see that she actually took time to write a paragraph, wishing you a happy birthday. You quickly dismissed the thought and continued eating dinner with the blondes.


Happy birthday to me! (December 2nd) I'm such a loser... Okay. bye =/