Pedo Noona

The Unpredictable Truth

Just as you were about to call him you froze, *What would I say if he asks me how I know his name?* Without thinking, you heard yourself call out, “Choi Junhong!” Zelo’s hyungs, who were waiting for him by their club entrance, immediately became suspicious of you. The honorary maknae didn’t let just anyone call him by his real name. He only allowed B.A.P to do so.

Anyone who lived around the deserted area, which was rare, should know of B.A.P. The said group was practically both looked up to and feared as well. So anybody who called the boys by their real or full name was just asking for a death wish. In this case, you did both.

*Ack, whatever.* You thought and jogged up to Zelo. When he got a closer look, Yongguk was surprised that your face was expressionless, just like their dear Daehyun. Usually, girls would either scramble away in fright or scream like little fan girls. Heck, usually girls wouldn’t call their name and just watch from a distance. That is, when there are girls around.

You grabbed his arms with a rather strong grip out of reflex. But that went unnoticed by Zelo, as he was furious that someone called him by his birth name and dared touch him. “Yah! Who are you?!” He screamed in outrage.

You blinked, unfazed. “Kim ____” You replied. But you changed your surname. Your real last name is Lee but just in case, you told him it’s Kim.

“And who are you to touch our maknae?” Spoke the leader as he draped his arm around the youngest.

Zelo gave you an arrogant smirk but you still had your infamous poker face. “I don’t think that’s any of your concern,” You replied nonchalantly.

“Oh really?”

You nodded.

“Do I know you?”

You shook your head this time. Daehyun, who was watching from the sidelines, raised an eyebrow at your queer behavior. *Then why in the world are you here?* He bitterly thought. He was starting to get impatient, standing outside talking to some strange girl. And that wasn’t a good sign. Too bad his mask blocked out his annoyed expression, leaving you to be oblivious of Daehyun’s acts.

“Hyung,” whined the maknae, “She’s probably just another fan! Let’s go!” You raised an eyebrow, “Way to think highly of yourselves.” You remarked.

At that comment of yours, Himchan whipped around to face you and piped up, “What did you say?!” He was clearly angered but you didn’t care. I mean, who were these boys to you? Just a mission. Daehyun was still watching your every move. You even had the audacity to yawn. *This girl... is just something else. Stupid! That’s what.* Daehyun thought.

“Did you suddenly turn deaf?” You accidentally blurted out.

Yongguk stopped Himchan before he did something reckless. “Stop wasting our time, stupid girl.”

That didn’t make you the slightest bit upset, or offended.

Youngjae chortled, *This girl’s cute; red hair, big eyes, good figure.*

Sighing, you said all of their birth and full names making them freeze in position. “Now that I have all of your attent-“ Rudely, you were cut off by a frantic pink head.

“Pedo noona!”

Your mouth fell open. *...What...* The thought of being accused of a ert didn’t even cross your mind.

“What’d you call me?”

“Pe. Do. Noo. Na,” Zelo said with an emphasis on each syllable.

You blinked, still trying to understand the fact that a younger male had just called you a Pedo. How old was he again, 15? [A/N: Let’s just pretend his birthday didn’t pass yet...and that their hairstyles are still in their ‘Warriorr’ days. I also changed your age to 18 and some of the foreword]

“Who’s the deaf one now?” Himchan sneered, still upset that you accused him of being unable to hear.

“Aye pretty boy, what’s your problem?” You directed the spotlight to him.

He was shocked at your hostility but tried to keep his cool, “So you finally admit that I’m pretty?”

You rolled your eyes. Originally, your plan was to get on their good sides, but your natural behavior wouldn’t allow you to do so.

You scanned each of the 6 boys’ faces. They were handsome, that was for sure. But that was what they’re known for, and you weren’t going to fall for it. Broken hearts and severe injuries everywhere, just by the cause of these boys. That was one reason and the second one? The 2 most important rules of being a CIA Agent.

#1) Never trust anyone but your kindred

#2) Never fall in love with your assignment

 

Your eyes landed on Daehyun’s face. You lifted a perfectly shaped eyebrow, *What’s with the mask?*

“What’s your problem, you mute?” Yeah you sound like a jerk, so what? You didn’t care.

Instead of answering, Daehyun coldly walked away without a single word.

You looked at the rest, expecting them to follow suit. Which they did. You mentally snorted, typical gangster groups.

Now that you knew where their hide out was, everything was easier than ever. And with that, you went home.

 

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

It was now 11:00 P.M. And here you were, researching as much as you could about the boys.

They were different from other gangs you’ve dealt with. Others immediately knelt down to your good charms but these boys were tough to break. *Finally, a real challenge*

*Alright, that’s enough for the night* You thought as you closed your laptop with a heavy sigh. Getting on their bad side was not your intention. It was actually supposed to be as close to them as possible.


The next morning, you groggily got out of bed. With one eye open you started brushing your teeth and got ready for the day.

You had to admit, it got lonely... very lonely. Sighing, you grabbed your keys and headed towards the bus stop.

When you arrived at the bus stop, there was one empty spot. You dusted the leaves off and took a seat. Plugging in your headphones into your ears, you scrolled through your phone for a song to listen to.

The two other people were chatting loudly causing you to grunt and turn up the volume. With your keen sense, you felt a presence near you. Casually, you looked to the left and saw a grandma wiping away her sweat with a handkerchief while setting her groceries bags on the floor.  

Almost immediately you shot out of your seat. “Halmoni, you can take my seat,” You politely offered. “Ah, thank you.” When the grandma settled down she looked at you, “What a pretty and sweet girl!”

“Kamsamnida,” You bowed

Before she could even blink you helped her move her bags nearer and gave a nice smile.

Even though you were qualified to kill, you did have respect for the elderly. Being a trained assassin didn’t teach you how to be a total jerk. Yes that’s right, an assassin. Some CIA Agents had the duty to arrest, others had the duty to kill and dispose of any information that involved the situation. You just happened to fall in that category.

Even though you protected others, you still had to kill at least one person in each mission. It’s not that you enjoyed assassination, but it was your job. What can you possibly do?

The cold breeze soared at towards you face. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. It felt nice, this was one of the only times where you could actually relax.

Finally, the bus arrived. The tires screeched and the vehicle halted to a stop.

You scanned your card and stood since there were no seats left.

A boy who looked a little younger than you stood up and let the same halmoni from before sit down.

She gratefully sat down with a bright smile. Seeing polite teenagers nowadays were very rare.

“Hey,” said the boy.

Assuming he was talking to someone else, you didn’t mind it. Until he nudged your arm.

“You talking to me?” You stared at him with your big round eyes.

 “You don’t recognize me,” There was a hint of amusement in his voice, “Pedo Noona?”

And that’s when you realized that it was Junhong.

“You ride the bus? And you’re nice to old people?”

With a grunt, he pulled up his hood. “You here to stalk me and my hyungs again?”

You ignored that one.


Zelo got off the bus and you followed him.

He abruptly turned around causing you to stop in your tracks. “Why are you-“

You held a palm out, signaling him to be quiet. Your earpiece was acting up. Either that or your boss was trying to contact you. The sounds were muffled until your boss’ voice rung through the device, only for a moment.

Only the sound of your name was heard. After that, all you heard was static and no one talking.

You phone vibrated in your pocket and you fished it out.

From: Boss

____! My mic isn't working but there's suspicious activity

around the corner.

Go check it out; it might have to do with their dads.

Your fingers quickly typed a response;

To: Boss

On it.

 

Forgetting about Zelo, you quickly ran to the nearest corner. Zelo thought about calling you but stopped with his outstretched hand, *What am I doing? Aish, I’m going crazy...*

Zelo banged open the door and saw his hyungs just lying around. Jongup and Youngjae were asleep with their mouths opened, Daehyun was watching Yongguk play a racing game, and Himchan had his facemask on. Who would’ve thought that a tough gangster like him would wear a facemask?

“Hey maknae,” Yongguk acknowledged.

“Hyung,” Zelo sat down and grabbed a controller, “that weird girl from yesterday came again. I really thought she was gonna to follow me but she ran off.”

Yongguk tore his eyes from the television, “The stalker chick with red hair? Why is she always following us now?”

Zelo shrugged and popped a lollipop in his mouth, “I dunno.”

Daehyun, who had been intently listening, asked himself the same thing. He looked at the door, *Why is she following us? I have a feeling it’s not just a fan obsession.*

“Daehyun hyung, what do you think of that girl?”

Daehyun’s train of thoughts was interrupted by the maknae. “Molla. I don’t care anyways.” But deep down inside, he knew he did care.

Remember how Daehyun never answered you? That’s only to outsiders. His mask wasn’t even on right now.

He eyed the mask that was on the table, *Now that the girl knows where our hideout is, I should put that suffocating cover on more often.*

 

You hid behind the wall and felt for you gun, *Crap! I didn’t bring it!* You mentally knocked your head for forgetting something so important. You held your breath, it was dead silent. What was your Boss talking about?

CLANK!

The sound of metal crashed to the ground. Okay, now there was someone here.


Hi guys! There's a hurricane tonight going into tomorrow. For everyone who lives in New York like I do, stay safe! And I hope you have to common sense to stay inside! Anyways, I usually update frequently but I've recently beenstudying for a big test. The SHSAT's. It's a test you take to see if you have a chance to get into a specialized High School. I just took it yesterday and I get my results Late February. Now that I'm free, I'll be updating more. I've been studying like crazy for the past couple months and now that the test is over, I'm back! Meh, I don't like this update but whatever. Look forward to my updates! :)