Chapter 8

A Piece of Cake

 

Gela's POV

 After the sumptuous lunch, all of us walked to the parking lot. I was walking carefully, trying my best to hold myself when my whole body felt so weak…and my knees felt like jelly. I’m still very nervous. I can’t make myself calm when I know that all the boys are looking at me while we’re walking.

I felt like I’m being scanned from head to toe. Kyuhyun tried to whisper to Sungmin but duh..I heard it.

KYU: Hyung…she looks like a model. Look at those long legs. ~ kyu said to Sungmin with a big grin on his face.

MIN: *smacks Kyu’s head…ert! Stop it.

But then Sungmin smiled and whispered to Kyu.

Min: You don’t have to say it out loud just keep it to yourself. She might hear us it’s embarrassing.

Then the two exchange smiles..clearly understanding each other’s naughtiness.

Eunhyuk was still mesmerized by Angela’s height, he can’t help but to spit it out loud.

Hyuk: “You’re so tall, it’s awkward walking next to you…I looked shorter”. then pouted his lips.

 

Eunhyuk is pouting cutely because I looked taller than him. I laughed at him and gave him a sweet smile because I don’t know what to say. But Hyuk blushed and covered his face with his hands.

Hyuk: Aaaahh!! Eotteoke?? I’m having a heart attack! Please don’t smile at me like that..I don’t know what to do.

The boys laughed at him but they agreed with him saying that my smile is very hard to bear. I pouted my lips because of what they said but all of them went crazy.

 

Donghae: Omona! Not that too!! Ahhh..my heart.

Min: Such a cutie.

All of them are saying different things at the same time and it makes my head go crazy.

When we’re on the car the boys took turn conversing with me, complimenting and thanking me. The ride lasted for 1 ½ hour but it felt like minutes to me because I was so entertained with them. Telling jokes to me, making me laugh to death. Shindong & Hyuk’s combo was the best.

 

At last we arrived at their dorm, Siwon was very gentle to me, offering his hands to me when I need to step out off the van. He always give me his sweet smile that makes my heart flutter. Really! I don’t know what to do with this guy.

 

Yesung volunteered to bring my luggages and Sungmin helped him. They asked me if why do I only bring 2 luggages when I’m staying with them for 6 months. I told them that I planned to make shopping here in Seoul that’s why I didn’t bother to bring much with me.

As soon as he heard it, Eunhyuk volunteered to do the shopping with me.

 

Hyuk: That’s great! I’ll help you pick the best clothes. Deal? I knew a lot of boutiques that sells beautiful clothes.

I smiled at him, he looks very excited with his own idea. I gave him an enthusiastic nod and ofcourse the boys in, questioning Eunhyuk’s motive.

Yesung: yah! Hyuk~ahh she said she likes me the most, so I should be the one to accompany her.

Wook: You just want to date her..aissshh you’re so obvious.

Eunhyuk’s face was horrible that you can’t paint them. He then started to defend his self.

Hyuk: You guys are so narrow mided, obviously I’m the one who has a fashion sense here. That’s why I’m offering my help to her. If you feel that I’m just trying to date her..then…then…

 

Kyu: Then? *with a smirk.

The boys waited for Hyuk’s answer.

Hyuk: Then…the hell I care? You guys are so slow it’s not my fault.

Teuk: Yah! You monkey backstabber banana! The boys are in a war mode, accusing Hyuk who is now red from the smacks that he received from his brothers.

 

Hyuk: Yah! Stoooop!! It hurts!! Omo my precious milky white skin..stop you idiots!!

The boys didn’t stop hitting him, they all laughed while bullying to poor monkey. Hyukie pretended to cry and looked at me with his puppy eyes. Then I knew what he wanted me to do. So I pretend to take his side and be his hero.

“Okay..okay! he’s so red now let’s get going I guess? Let’s just discuss it later okay? Come on guys its getting cold here.

Then I help Hyuk’s hand and pulled him to my side. Then I touched his arms that are so red now. I caressed it carefully not wanting to hurt him. I know that they’re only playing but it looks really painful. They really hit him hard. Aiishhh these kids I’m still caressing the red spots in his arms.

“Does it hurt? It looks painful. Are you okay?”. Then I turned my eyes on him only to get shocked when I saw him looking at me with a shy smile. Oh my god I swear I almost faint from that. I suddenly remove my hands and lokk somewhere lse. Eunhyuk laughed and blushed too.

 

Hyuk: Your hands are so warm and soothing, it doesn’t hurt anymore. Thank you * then covered his face from embarrassment.

I nodded at him I avoided looking at him because I don’t know what to do, then suddenly Donghae intervene.

 

Hae: Lee Hykjae! Stop flirting with her she’s mine.

Then Hae grabbed my hand then walked straight to the building. The boys were left there with a *wth? Face.

Hyuk: What’s wrong with that fish? Yaahh you fish!! She’s also mine..come back here!! *then runs to get us.

Yesung yelled also.

Yesung: Yah!yah!yahhh!! who’s yours?? You brats!!she said that she likes me..she’s mine!! *runs too

 

Other boys laughed at the two but at the same time they also run towards us saying that I’m also theirs. Donghae and I run inside the building, we’re laughing together, we felt like escaping from some mafias who are  trying to catch me. The elevator opened and we entered as fast as we could.  Donghae pushed the close button repeatedly. The boor closed and the boys were left there. We both laughed when we finally escaped.

 

Me: Waaahh! My heart! I need air (I said while panting).

Donghae: That was fun! They will surely kick my later.

 

We’re so happy that we forgot that we’re still holding each other’s hand. Donghae noticed it but he pretend that he doesn’t care. He just held on me tightly.

 Then the door opened, we stepped out of the elevator then he suddenly asked me.

Donghae: It’s okay right? Holding you hand like this,..is it fine? *then he looked at me shyly.

Me: ahh..yeah..yes sure. (gaaaaahhHHH!!!!!)

Donghae:  Thank you, you know what your hands are really warm, I felt really comfortable holding them.

 

I blushed from his compliment. I swear I’m almost losing my senses there. But  I managed to give him a smile.

“If you feel comfortable..you can hold them anytime that you feel cold, its okay with me. Then I smiled at him again.

 

Donghae: really? That’s great..then you will be my warmer now. You can’t go far away from me. I’m always cold and I also felt lonely easily.

His faced turned a little bit sad..then he turn his gaze in the floor..still holding my hand.

Donghae: I’m looking at you and Hyuk earlier, you guys looked so close already, that’s why I snatched you because I felt lonely again. I also want to be close to you, I also want to take care of you while you’re here..sorry if I’m so childish.

Then he turned his gaze to me and smiled shyly. I was just looking at him…asking myself if I’m dreaming. He’s holding my hand and telling me that he wants to take care of me…what should I do? Then suddenly my eyes felt like crying because I was really touched and he panicked when he saw me like that.

Donghae: OMO! Wae? Are you hurt? Did I say something?

He started to scan my arms for a damaged part he caressed my face looking at them left to right, right to left.

Donghae: Yaahh..are you okay? Please say something…are you hurting somewhere?

I just stared at him and then I quickly rubbed my eyes.

Me: No! don’t worry I’m okay..its just that I was really touched with your words. Gomawo donghae~shi.

Donghae then stopped and stared at me..without even a warning he pulled me into a hug. He hugged me tightly, giving me a very secured feeling. He patted my back lightly and whispered some words that sends chills to my body.

 

Donghae: You scare d me, please don’t cry again. I will always be here to protect you., arachi?

 

I just nodded, I was still hugging him, enjoying  his warm and comfortable body. I can smell the cool manly scent from him. We’re still in that position when we heard gasped and screams from the back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n : NOOOO!!! Donghae please hug me like that too :(