Chapter 6

A Piece of Cake

 

The boys are on their feet waiting for their princess. All of them looks so nervous too. All of them stopped breathing when the door finally opened, the wind blew one more time sending sweet chills to everyone.

Teuk: Wa!! OMO!!, leeteuk reacted when he saw the lovely fan.

Wook: God! She’s tall!

Hyuk: daebak! *claps

Donghae is running his hand again on his hair smiling like an idiot (the way he touches it on oppa2x). Sungmin, Shindong, Siwon and Kyuhyun were clapping their hands…obviously satisfied from what they saw.  Yesung is smiling, he is the only one who seemed to be too composed since the other boys are hitting each other from happiness.

 

Gela POV

 

I slowly opened the door to the garden. I was startled when I saw them standing there waiting for me. I gave them a sweet smile and all of them went crazy, pushing each other, hitting each other some were clapping adn the others were saying omo, daebak &  pretty. I was so lost in the moment.

Leeteuk is the first one to approach me properly. He offered me his hand and I shyly took it. He lead me to the boys.

SJ Boys: Annyeonghasaeyo!! Urineun Shupahh Juni~~orrrrr (ofcourse with the famous hand sign)

*I was squeling inside my mind..like omo omo..they’re greeting me! *crazy *crazy *runs kyaaaahhh!!

But ofcourse I need to control myself.

 

I bowed to them 90degres and greeted them with my soft voice “Annyeonghasaeyo urineun elfu~waeyo” (with handsign).

 

They all turned red and start to cover their faces with their hands. I expect that I will be the one to spazz but it seems that they’re more spazzing than me. These boys are really unpredictable. After we greeted each other they asked me to sit down. I sat next to Leeteuk and Sungmin while Eunhyuk and Donghae are sitting infront of me and the others are in their respectibe seats. I felt like I’m going to burn since all their eyes are on me. All of them smiling, I just want to cover my face with a big blanket and hide forever. I can’t believe that my idols are starring at me like it’s their first time seeing an opposite , goshhh can someone save me from them?

 

Leeteuk is the first one to ask me a question.

 

Teuk: What is your name? (engrish)

 

“I’am Angela Domingo, you can call me Angel or Gela or anything you want (I replied in Korean)”.

 

Boys: Waahhh!! You can speak Korean?

 

“Ne! So you don’t have to worry”.

 

Boys: That’s great!

 

Hyuk:’ You’re so tall what is your height?

 

“I’m 5’8 ft”.

 

All of them: *jaw drop Waaahh..

 

Teuk: Where are you from? You look like an asian.

 

“I’m from Paris France”. I answered.

 

Boys: Wow really???

 

“Yes, actually I’m quite a breed of races, my father is spanish-american and my mom is a filipino-chinese, but they said that I look like my mom more that’s why I looked asian.

 

Shindong: wooo daebak!! Very pretty J

Sungmin: Yeopo! Yeopo!! *bunny smiles J


“Aigoo *covers my face thank you. ( I almost died at their compliment)”.

 

Kyu: Angel how old are you?

 

“I’m 20 international age”.

 

When the boys heard my age all of them turned into chaos..Hyuk was weird, he keeps on smiling and punching Donghae everytime I’ll answer their questions. All of them are looking at me…almost without blinking. I was so damn nervous at the moment and I feel that my cheeks are burning, then Siwon asked me if I’m okay because my face is so red. I was really embarassed at the moment because Siwonie is very distracting, whenever I happened to look at him he will give me this very sweet smile (you know what I mean right?),. Maybe he realized that I was shy because I caught him smiling secretly  when I turned my head back when our eyes met. After a while he finally asked me a question.

 

Won: Angela, what is your religion?

 

“I’m a christian”. *smiles

 

Siwon got energized from my answer and he suddenly became more interested to me now.

 

Won: really? That’s great. Do you want to go to church with me?let’s go there together.

 

All the boys looked at Siwon with their *what again mr choi face*. Wook is the first one to object.

 

Wook: Aigoo, yahh Hyung your doing it again, using church to ask a girl out. You’re so bad!

 

The boys laughed at Wookie’s words. All of them agreed to him, backing him up..irritating Siwon more and more, finally Mr. Choi reacted!

 

Won: Yah! You little kids..i’m not using church okay? My intention were good. What’s wrong with asking her to go to church? You can come with us if you want.

 

Kyu: yeah~`trying to escape again. *pokerface

 

Won: Yaahh!! I’m your hyung!! I will really squeezed you to death..come here..

 

Kyuhyun run from Siwon and hide on my back, acting like a child who’s going to be punished by his dad..so cute.

 

I laughed at their dorkiness, this is the reason why I love these boys. They are very pure. Everyone was asking me different questions and some of the questions are really owww so abnormal especially Yesung’s questions..haha. He asked me if I like turtles and if I can talk to them.

 

Donghae: Angela…do you have a boyfriend?

I startled..i’m screaming inside my mind *kyaaahhhhhh he asked me if I have a boyfriend!! waaahhH!!!

 

“Ahh no, I don’t have”.

 

Boys: Wooooww!!! Why?

 

Hyuk: grinning widely “that’s great then hikhik”.

 

Donghae smacked his head.

Hyuk: Wae???

 

Hae: nothing then smiled at hyuk.

 

Hyuk: my god..are you crazy?

 

Donghae suusshhhh him, “quiet!”. Then put his arm in hyuk’s shoulder.

 

*EUNHAE!!! Waaaah I’m a shipper!!!! (ofcourse I’m jumping inside my mind)

Leeteuk then proposed something to me.

 

Teuk: Since you don’t have a boyfriend then let us be your boyfriends…how’s that?

 

Hyuk: Good idea!! Ahmmnn let’s do it like this..in 6 months we’re going to have a circulation wherein you will change your boyfriend every week, for example I will be your boyfriend in a week then after that it will be the other’s term, let’s have a raffle so that it will be fair. Is it good? What do you think? *shows his gummy smile to me.

 

*please eunhyuk stop smiling at me like that, I will die soon.

 

I was still absorbing every bit of his words. I just nod with his proposal. All the boys agreed to the idea. They were all excited for their turn. Leeteuk decided that the raffle will start next month because he wants me to be comfortable first being with them. He is really very considerate and lovely. We all agreed to his idea.

 

I said to myself “oh my god!! Is this really happening? God please don’t wake me up if it’s just a dream!