Chapter 7

A Piece of Cake

 

Gela's POV

 

We ate lunch together, the boys are very nice to me. Teukie put a lot of side dishes in my plate and Sungmin is very cheesy because he always try to feed me. He made a lettuce wrap then he turned to me..I looked at him when he said “aahh…”..I can’t help but to blushed and I was holding my laughter. I’m afraid that I will dissapoint him that’s why I opened my mouth and eat the special lettuce wrap (I bet you all want to taste that kekekeke). The boys saw what Sungmin did so they started abusing him with their death glares. Sungmin left out a chuckle and gave me a very sweet smile. I smiled at him revealing my two cute dimples in my blushing cheeks.

 

Sungmin: Ohh you have dimples? So cute.

I blushed again for the nth time. The boys then asked me to smile more since they’re  loving my smile.

 

Hyuk: Angela you can only show your smile to us okay? You’re not allowed to smile to other guys.

 

The boys nodded at Hyuk’s sentiment. The boys were very noisy and playful except from Yesung and Donghae, they seemed to be very shy in front of me. I don’t know what to do to break the ice that’s why I initiated the first move. I get some samgyupsal and place it in Donghae’s plate..I did the same to Yesung, they looked at me in my sudden move.

 

“You guys should eat more you looked tired”, I said to them while placing the pork in their plates.

The other boys were so jealous and started to complain to me.

 

Siwon: I want some pork too! Why don’t you give me?

Hyuk: I’m very nice to you but you’re not paying attention to me..i’m hurt *while putting his hand on his chest..cute 

Kyu: Yeah nice one Donghae hyung! Nice acting!

Kyuhyun teased Hae and Donghae defended his self.

Donghae: Yah YOU little brat!! I’m not acting…I’m just…..shy..*covers his face.

 

The boys laughed at Donghae who’s covering his face with his two hands. Hyuk comforted him by putting an arm in Donghae’s shoulder and he acted like his saviour.

 

Hyuk: “Yahh! Why are you bullying him?”...Hae Hae is very sensitive then he smile because he’s trying to tease Hae too.

Donghae remove Hyuk’s arm and gave Hyuk a death glare, he said to him “hei you’re not helping me!”.

 

The boys laughed again, I’m very happy seeing them smiling and playing like that. I could not ask for more. I was so contented at the moment. I want to stop the time and live here at this moment forever.

 

I was looking at them with a genuine smile when Sungmin tapped my shoulder. I didn’t notice that he’s staring at me the whole time.

 

Sungmin: Happy? ~ he said to me with a very cute smile.

I nodded to him and showed him my killer smile. Sungmin smiled to me and pinched my cheek.

 

Sungmin: Why so cute? ~ he said while pinching my cheeks.

 

I laughed at him, we’re on our own world when we realized that everyone was starring on us with a “what?” face. Sungmin chuckled and look at the boys who are being jealous at the moment.

Sungmin: Wae? You guys wanna kill me?

Leeteuk reacted.

 

Teuk: Tsk!Tsk!Tsk! Sungmin~ahh you’re starting again, not good!! ~ he said it while shaking his head.

Donghae: You’re being unfair!!

Hyuk: Someone’s gonna fall for it again.

Kyu: hmmnn..no comment.

Sungmin is laughing while the boys throw tantrums on him..but Shindong interrupted the moment by asking me a question.

Shindong: Angela, who is your favorite member? Tell us the truth we will not be angry J

 

I was shocked at his question. Even though I have someone I like right now I  definitely can’t reveal it to them because it will be very awkward to me and I know that this is not the right time. I think of an answer..if I will say that it’s Shindong they will say that I’m playing safe. Should I just say Teukie so that I will be safe? I really don’t know what to say.. I don’t know what happened to me but when I saw Yesung I just heard myself saying his name.

“Aahhh..I like…Ye…Yesung the most”. I said to them.

 

Everyone was shocked and turned to Yesung. Yesung just blinked his eyes cutely and he look at me with a confused yet smiling face.

Yesung: Me? ~with his finger pointed at him.

I was also dumbfounded at my own answer, I just nodded to him for confirmation.

 

Yesung was energized..he stood up from his seat and asked Sungmin to exchange seats. He sat next to me and offered me his cute little hands..and I shyly took them and give him a sweet smile. He got embarassed but still holding my hands. The cool air sends chills to my body. His hands are cold but my hands are warm. He looked at my hands and looked at me again.

 

Yesung: Your hands are very warm it makes me comfortable ~ he said to me with a serious face.

 

The boys had enough of our little drama . They forced Yesung to withdraw my hands. Leeteuk took my hands and he was so amazed that my hands are really warm when actually it’s cold at the moment. The boys took turn in holding my hands like it was their first time holding a girl’s hand.

 

Expectedly, I got goosebumps when Siwon held my hand. I was so shy when Hyuk took my hand and put it in his chest while saying some cheesy words.

 

Hyuk: My heart is cold..I need some warmth”. ~ he laughed at his own cheesyness, I laughed with him.

 

Kyuhyunie was so funny, he held my hand and place it in his cheeks..”your hand is like a warming pad”. I smiled to him.

 

Ryeowook did the same with Kyuhyun, he’s being gentle to me. He treated me like a fragile thing. He is very careful when touching my hands. He said that my hands are so soft. I thanked him for the compliment.

 

Donghae is very shy as always..but he also held my hands. He examined it…”it’s so warm and soft”…your fingers are long like candles. It’s pretty! Then he smiled at me.

 

*kyaaahh!! NOOO!!!!

 

I blushed from his words. After  their done examining and abusing my hands we continued eating and they keep on asking different questions and I tried to answer them attentively. After we’re done eating they invited me to the dorm wherein I will spend my 6 months vacation.

This is it!! ~ I told my self.