Chapter 4

A Piece of Cake

The sunlight hurts my eyes... I carefully open my eyes. "Goodmorning!!!" Wake up!! wake up!! "Tada!!" breakfast in bed!

Eat, take a bath..we need to do a lot of things today darling. Come on...move your move !!.

 

Unnie was so loud, but i love her...she's like my mom.

"Yes unnie!! I replied."

 

After I did my morning ritual..unnie literally dragged me downstairs and to the van.

 

“Where are we going? I asked”.

“We’re going to make you prettier”.~she replied

 

After  40minutes we arrived at the hair salon. They welcomed  me with their sweetest smiles. They lead me to the chair and the cute unnies started to touch my hair…

“you never done anything here did you?” ~ the blonde unnie asked me.

“ahhm, I don’t really like burning or frying them”..~ I replied.

 

They laughed at me..”YAH! little girl are you saying that we love burning our hairs?”.

I laughed at them.

“okay let’s just give it a treatment okay?”. ~ I agreed with them.

 

After they did my hair, they gave me a facial treatment…they waxed my body as in zero hair in the area. I was crying from pain. Unnie told me that “no pain, no gain”.

I felt close with them. They admired my body, my height and how my eyes are so mesmerizing. I smiled at them. I blushed from the compliment and they told me that I can be an instant model and that I looked so pretty.  They even encourage me to be an idol but I just told them that I’m not into stardom. I like fasion and modeling but I just do them for fun.

After a long day in the salon I paved goodbye to my new friends. I promised that I will visit them some other time. After that Yoonlim unnie brought me to a ramen house and I ate the whole serving of ramen.

Yoonlim unnie looked at me with a shocked..”wah? what a big appetite?”. How do you maintain your figure?

I smiled at her…”I execised a lot..I dance..I do taekwando, I’m an athletic person..I burn calories esily that’s why I don’t get fat”.

“waahh I wished I’m like that too…but you know I eat I get fat, I exercise but still I get fat..so I quitted”.

I laughed at her , unnie is really a funny person.

“You tired?”..~she asked me.

“No, it’s fun..new experience and I made new friends’.

“Good! So you’re in a good shape now right?”.

“Uhmm yes..why?”.

Yoonlim unnie smiled at me..”you better be because tomorrow is the d-day”.

I just stared at her, I almost forgot the reason ehy I’m here,…to meet them…to meet Super Junior.

I was silent untill we reached the hotel, Yoonlim unnie keeps on telling me that I should make the best impression..this and that…but everything  is not registering in my head, I was just blank at the moment.

I don’t know how I ended up in my room, I came back to my senses when Yoonlim unnie waved her hand in my face telling me to sleep early. I just nodded at her and then she pushed me to bed, cover me with comforter, switched off the light and wished me a good night. I don’t know how but tiredness helped me to dozed off and forgot everything.

 

{Meanwhile at Super Junior’s Dorm}

 

Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Wookie and Shindong are in the living room, chatting about the girl that they’re going to meet tomorrow. They were very excited on what will the girl be look like. Kyuhyun was busy with his starcraft thing, Yesung was not yet home because he’s in Handel and Gretel to help his parents. Siwon is still in a photoshoot, Leeteuk is in the gym and heechul was off to military.

Donghae: What if she’s very pretty? Like very pretty!!

Hyuk: I will get close to her no matter what.

Hae: You’re always like that always trying to get close to girls..you even seduced our fans.

Wook:  NE! Really! Fans were holding my banner but when Eunhyuk hyung started to remove his shirt they go crazy chantting for him.

Sungmin and Shindong agreed to Wook’s statement.

“Yah! You naughty boy, stop corrupting the fan’s mind”.

Hyuk laughed as the boys started to push him. They were pushing and playing like kids when Leetek came home.

“What’s with the commotion?...what time is it? Why are you guys still up? We have an schedule tomorrow, you want to be late?”.

 

Shindong opened his mouth,,”WOW! As expected!!”. Yes umma were going to sleep now.

The other boys made a train-train while laughing thei r off. Because Leetek was so red from scolding them.  “Aissh these kids!!”. “What are they going to do without me?”. Leeteuk said.

Teukie then visited each boy’s room to make sure that they’re going to sleep. When he make sure that everyone was in bed..he went to his room and sleep.