Chapter 2

A Piece of Cake

Dear Ms. Angela Domingo,

                           

                                          CONGRATULATIONS! You've been chosen  among millions of entries. Were glad to inform you that you're invited for a 6 months stay in Super Junior's dorm here in South Korea. The show will be called "One in a million" wherein we will film your stay in Super Junior's dorm. You're granted to see them 24/7. Isn't that great? Were happy to tell you that were going to make your dream come true. Please email us back, as soon as you received this email. We want to clarify that this email will be valid for just 2 weeks, if you failed to email us back we will turn down the offer. Super Junior is waiting for you.

 

SM Entertainment,

 

What the?? Is this a joke? Are you kidding me? SM? Stay with Super Junior? ME? Out of a million what? those are the questions that runs in my mind the moment I finished reading the email. I was shocked to death and the most intriging thing is that I never auditioned...I, who's ver updated with Suju related things...didn't ever know about the existence of that show. Wg\hat the heck was that?

Weeks later...I'm still confused with the email...but yeah..here I am..staring at the stupid message..reading it over and over again. I even memorized every word and period in it. What should I do? Am I ready for this? Ofcourse seeing them personally was heaven's gift...but am I ready to face him? that guy? that kid from the past....am I ready?

But you know.. I don't want to regret it...so without even thinking...without blinking..I sent an approval message to SM.

"Message Sent!".

I starred at the word, still not shrinking in me. I was very lost at the moment when some animal from the zoo entered my room without knocking and threw his arms in my neck...suffocating me from the hug, I almost choked to death.

"YAH!!! What the hell was that? I shouted at him...still struggling from his hug. RUKAWA!!! get off me..I CAN'T BREATH!!

He was laughing his off..satisfied that he pissed me off. "You're so serious!"...doesn't suit you Gela. Rukawa smiled at me with his arms on his hips.

I swear this big mammal is going to kill me one day, 6'1ft in height, pale skin, pointed nose, manly brows, small handsome face, small pierced eyes, blueblack hair and perfect front and side profile...he's like a character in a manga book. Well he really look like one. If you know "slamdunk" a japanese manga.. he really resembled the guy there with the same name as his. Rukawa's mother is a japanese and his father is an american. He looks more asian aside from his grey eyes. By the way Rukawa is my bestfriend, we grew up together....our families were so closed with each other. He has an older sister named Ayako and she's engaged with my older brother Reagan. But don't think that me & Rukawa will end up like that because were not really into that. Rukawa is a basketball player....he played for Los Angeles Lakers...so maybe he's just here for a small vacation. He's one of the ace players in Lakers. He knew everything about me...we even bathed together when were still young so sometimes he's joking about taking a bath together again like the old times. I always make sure that I kicked him hard on his whenever he says that to me, he's very ert. I don't know why he grew up like that when we always go to church every sunday..aish this kid!!

Were just really close with each other but our parents used to pushed us to be together...but yeah!! were not!! When I satrted to be a SuJu fan..I started to stay at home more to keep updated to them so I started to stop going out with him and play, that is the reason why he was so infavor of SuJu. He once said that SuJu are a bunch of gay idiots! Those words from him really made me lose my sanity! I was so angry that i bite his arms and slapped him till he cried. Yes, you heard it right I made the boy cry. I was scolded badly by my parents..Rukawa looks so pitiful after I murdered him. He had a lot of scratches in his face and the worst is that his arm was bleeding from what I did. His parents didn't say anything but I know that I dissapointed them because i hurt their only son. I also felt bad for what I've done to him but he just really crossed the line. Saying that my beloved SuJu were gays and idiots....I just can't accept that.

We're 13 when that incident happened. he didn't visit our house for one month after that and I don't want to see him either. My parents told me that I was being childish & inconsiderate. I'm a genius, I know that I was wrong but he's also accountable for what had happened. I'm the girl, why should I be the one to bow to him. But in the end... I baked some chocolate muffins and went to their house. His parents was so happy to see me and said that Rukawa was feeling really bad for what happened. I knocked to his room, he didn't respond so I opened the door. There he is, lying on the bed..his face was covered with a playboy magazine! Again what a ert christian he is. I removed the magazine..his eyes were closed.. I looked at him, he looks so cute when he's sleeping. I turned to looked at the scar on his arm..looks like a vampire bit him hard. I felt bad from the scar..suddenly I felt my tears flowing down my face..I was very sorry for hurting him. I wiped off my tears. I lied next to him, I snuggled closer to him, I put my arm around him..I whispered into his ear...'baby, I'm sorry". We called each other "baby" when we want something from each other or when we tried to say sorry if ever we've done wrong. After I said my apology..I slowly dozed off and fell asleep. When I woke up...Rukawa was starring at me.. I looked at him.

"Gela"..he said. "...don't....don't hurt me again, don't hurt me agin just because of them, okay?". He said to me with a very sad eyes.

"I'm more important than them right?". he asked again.

I looked at him.. I don't know what to say but I know that I can't hurt him anymore..so I just say yes.

"Ofcourse you're more important! You're my bestfriend right?". I answered him.

He smiled at me and hugged me. "I'm so sorry, please forgive me", I said to his ears.

He just nodded and hugged me tighter. Right then we promised to each other that we're not going to open that topic anymore.

 

It's been 6 years since that incident happened... when i started to populate my room with SuJu stuffs... Rukawa refused to come here..he was very allergic to them. He will only come here if he really needs something from me. So from the fact that he come here rushing like a mad dog.. I'm syre he needs something.

"What do you want?" I said to him while removing his arms around me.

"Why so irritated?". I just want to see you..haven't see you for 2 weeks...you said that you will visit me in L.A but you never come". He complained to me.

"I know right?", i'm just busy.. before i forgot Rukawa didn't know about the email SM sents me because yeah!! he will just screw things up with me and that's the last thing I want to happen..

"Busy..busy...forever busy. I got a new girl..guess what? she was so hot!! she'll make the devil sweat!!". He said.

WoW!! REALLY? I replied to him sarcastically.

Hey! I don't need your sarcasm.. jealous again? you now I love you right? he said with a smirk on his lips.

You crazy idiot! Who wants you? I said to him. "Just tell me what you want then go! I'm busy here".

You're no fun! K! Were on the finals you know? and were going to beat the hell out of Miami! You need to be there! I will surely kill you if you won't show up okay? bye sweetie!!

With that he just rushed out of my room... I was not able to tell him that he might really end up killing me because I know that I will not really be there.

Lights entered my room.. I forgot how did I ended up in my bed. I stretched up my arms & i go directly to my computer..new message!! I carefully opened the message.

'"Re: Sm Entertainment"!.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO!!! This is my first FANFIC!! Please be nice to me. Comments are loved :)