Chapter 1

A Piece of Cake

It was a very fine day here in Paris, France. I closed my eyes...feeling the cool breeze that touches my rosy white skin. My long black silky

hair is dancing with the wind. I inhaled the relaxing scent of the scenery. "What a great day to embrace" i said.  Today I decided to ride a bike to go to my famous cake shop. My name is Angela Domingo, 19 years of age and i'm not an ordinary girl. I came from a wonderful and wealthy family. My dad is an american-spanish while my mom is a filipino-chinese and that makes my appearance extra special.

I often heard comments like "you're so pretty", "it seems like you just came out from a fashion magazine", "you sure you're natural?" or "you look like a godess", blah..blah.  blah..but I don't really care about that. 

To be more specific i'm 5'8 ft in height, long black hair from blowers, hair dyes, curling irons & enerything that will give you splitends. I got a beautiful pair of sapphire blue eyes that I inherited from my great grand father from my father's side, long self curled eye lashes, perfectly arced brows,  perfectly shaped nose, a cute heart-shapped pink lips, perfect set of white teeth, and a pair of cute deep dimples in my cheeks.

I also have a beautiful body. I have a B-cup chest, S-curved body, voluptuous hips and legs that goes forever....even my feet are y. Other than being physically gifted, I was kinda genius too. I'm only 16 when I graduated from college with a degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management. After graduating I took Culinary Arts at a prestigious Culinary School in Paris. I was 17 when I was awarded as the youngest 5-star International Chef. At the age of 18 I opened my own cake business. I'm good in different cooking styles but I love baking the most because I love cakes the most.  I named my cake shop as "First Love", why 1st love? it's because cakes are my 1st love and it has a very special meaning to me. 

Now, I'm 19 and very independent. I never gave a problem to my family, I always make sure that they are proud of me. My business was an instant hit in just a year, everyday I received emails and mails asking for a request for a potential branch but i'm still thinking about it.

I parked my bike outside my shop, It's only 7:00 in the morning but the shop is almost packed with my loyal customers. My hospitable staffs greeted me with a smile when they saw me entering the shop. Some customers who recognized me gave me their warmest smiles. I waved to them flashing my beautiful smile. After the warm encounter I proceed to my office. Micah, one of my store manager came in and placed a cup of brewed coffee in my table. "Hey! what's up?..I heard you're finally stepping to the lime light" she told me with a big grin on her face. "YAH! You're such a troller!", I hissed at her.

"I know right? common tell me more about it!!, she insisted. "I don't know, i'm still not sure...you know..the business..mom & dad...rukawa and..."

"And what? hey gela have a life!! my god you're so young..enjoy your life..and wait isn't it you greatest dream? It's on your hand now, why refused? don't be silly, I promised that you're going to regret this forever if you're going to let it pass." Micah told me without pausing.

I looked at her, i absorbed her words slowly...she's right! I've been waiting for this chance since forever, what am I scared at? This is my dream, this what i wanted all these years..why backing off?

Micah, I called her.."Uhmm??what??",,... you're right!! I don't want to regret this. Thank you., Micah hugged me tightly and whispered to my ear.."you're going to meet him soon..excited?" with that my face blushed ang it hit me! FUDGE! I'm dead!!

 

 ♥~♦~♥~♥~♦~♥~♥~♦~♥~♥~♦~♥~♥~♦~♥~♥~♦~♥~♥~♦~♥~♥~♦~♥~♥~♦~♥~♥~♦~♥~♥~♦~♥~♥~♦~♥~♥~♥~♦~♥~♥~♦~♥~♥~♦~♥~♥~♦~♥~♥~♦~♥~♥~♦~♥

It was 6:00 in the evening when I left the shop and went home. When I arrived my family were in the dining area, everything was settled, they are waitingfor me so that we can eat together. Mom greeted me and gave a kiss, I kiss her too. I sat next to Mom, dad asked me about the shop and I said that everything is good. Mom prepared a sumptuous dinner for us, roasted turkey, greek salad, braised beef and fish fillet. My family loves to eat but you will never know because all of us are physically fit. We love to eat and we love to exercised. We just eat everything and burn it afterwards.

My older brother was the first to dig in. My Mom gave him a death glare..I laughed. My brother then realized that we haven't pray yet. So we did, right after we said amen my brother had his fork on the turkey. We were chatting about our daily routine, my dad is an executive chef at Hilton Hotel, my mom runs a dress boutique in a mall, my older brother is a game programmer in electronic arts and my younger brother is still on college also engaged in technical things. We were chatting when my older brother Reagan asked me something..."Ei Gela, So what are you planning to do with the offer?"..all of them turned to look at me. I look at him, I don't look shocked because I know that they will open this matter soon. 

"Hmmnn, I think I will give it a shot",,,I answered.

"That's good!" he said. Then he continued abusing the turkey.

My dad began to speak, "darling you're so young and very independent. I know you can do it, I trust you my dear...just do whatever you want to do. Dad gave me a very assuring smile. 

Our youngest Goku just nodded with dad's words. He's always quiet during family discussions but trust me he is a very sweet guy. After we ended our dinner all of us went to our respective comfort zones. I gave my parents a good night kiss and went to my room.

My room is like a paradise to me, but in other's perspective it's like an artist's museum. Wonder why?

My room is quite big...everything is a combination of white and sapphire blue. My bed is like a big ocean because of its blue satin cover, I have a lot of different plushies in it..i have pig, monkey, duck, turtle, giraffe, rabbit, nemo, cat and many more. Then you'll see a huge collectionof cds, dvds, pictures, posters, mugs, hats, standees, signed shirts and a lot more stuff related to a famous KPOP boyband.

YES!! you guessed it right...the young genius is addicted to Asia's Biggest Boyband "Super Junior". You'll see different memorabilias that are carefully stored in a big glass case.

I looked at my collection, looking at them gives me this unexplainable happiness. I love seeing them everyday. It gives me a lot of energy and motivation.

You must be wondering what am I discussing with my family earlier. So here's the catch. Aside from me being a filial daughter, genius, well known Chef and a business woman. I'm also the president of "ELF International Organization. ELF is a famous fanbase that is dedicated for the KPOP Band Super Junior. I'm not a Korean so maybe you wondered why I became the president? So it's like this I've been a fan even before Super Junior debuted in Korean on 2005. I was just 12 that time. It's been a long story how I knew about them....i'll just tell you later. But last week I've received the scariest email in the world. I was just scanning my email when this specific email caught my attention. An email from "SM ENTERTAINMENT", I clicked on the link and when I started reading it my body stiffened and I felt cold eaten up my body...for a second...for that moment.....I.....I.....died!