Chapter 3

A Piece of Cake

New Message!

RE: SM Entertainment

 

I gulped, I was startled by the message...I carefully clicked the link.

 

Greetings!!

 

! Angela Domingo, we've just received your confirmation letter, were glad that you agreed with us. Please contact us in this number: 569-325-5469 for more details.

 

Sm Entertainment,

 

That's it! Its final now...i'm going to Korea,...i'm going to meet my precious babies. That day I called the number SM has given me. They instructed me on what to do and how they will send me the ticket. I was scheduled to fly tomorrow. So  I packed up my things bringing my precious diary with me. I just bought few clothes, I planned to buy there when I arrived. My parents keeps on telling me to take care of myself. My mom will handle my business while i'm on my little escape. They told me that they will visit me there sometime. That night i can't sleep....I don't know what to feel...i'm excited and nervousat the same time. I just keep on thinking about them till I dozzed off to sleep.

Morning!! My mom woke me up with a kiss  on my cheek. baby wake up! you don't want to miss your flight don't you?

With that I automatically rise from my bed. Mom laughed at me, she followed me in the comfort room. "Want me to scrub you back?". My mom asked me. I smiled at her...here we go again...mommy and baby time.

My mom srubbed my back, she told me that I should be happy and just go with it. She said something that surprised me.."baby, stars won't fall if your just going to look at it from a far, you need to reach your hand for it..so that you can have a hold of it..and once you reached it..hold on it tightly ...and don't ever let it go". I was so touched with her words,..I hugged her and tears showed up, she patted my back..." ssshhh..its okay baby..your 1 step away from your dream darling...1 step away".

My family wants to drop me in the airport but I refused because I don't want to see them at that moment. It will be hard for me because for the 1st time in 19 years..i'm leaving them.

 

Before I entered the cab, my mom reminded me something.."Gela! I forgot, isn't it that today is Rukawa's game?". "My eyes, went big! OMO!..I forgot!! He will kill me"....Mom just do the thing for me okay?  bye!! I love you..and with that i'm finally off to Korea.

 

My plane landed on Korea at exactly 6:00 in themorning... I was a little dizzy because of the long ride. I was on the departure area when I saw my name in a card board "Ms Angela Domingo - SME". 

I saw the girl who's holding the board..I walked towards her. She smiled at me, "annyeong haseyeo! Welcome to KOREA!!". She greeted me, I smiledand greeted her back. She spoke to me in english...but i told her that i can speak Korean so she don't need to speak in english. "Wah..what a relied!" she replied. You're Angela right? I'm Yoonlim, please call me unnie.

"Hello! Yoonlim Unnie! nice to meet you". I bowed to her 90 degrees and gave her my sweet smile.

"Aww kyeo!!!". she said to me. I know your tired, long flight huh? I'll accompany you to your hotel..she said.

"Hotel? aren't I?..".. I asked her with a confused written all over my face.

She laughed! Yes dear..were not going to meet them today..not when your hair is messy, not when you have those panda eyes and absolutely not with that plain white shirt and jeans of yours...she said to me, pointing every detail in my body.

"Awww!! okay...so what's the plan? mind to tell me? .

"Well talk about it at the van...come on, have you eaten? let's go to the hotel first".

We've arrived at the 5 star hotel, the staffs greeted us lovingly. I was booked in room 313. I really want to hug the bed right now. Yoonlim unnie seems to sensed that i'm so dead tired right now, she told me that she will send me a good dinner and that I should have a good sleep after because were going to have a very busy day tomorrow. She paved goodbye to me.

Later, the food came.. I ate it deliciously and without even burning the food..I lay down to bed and with just 1 click..I dozed off.