Chapter 5

A Piece of Cake

 

I can’t believe it! He’s now in front of me looking in my eyes, his soft and cold hands were holding mine. He flashes the most beautiful smile that can melt a thousand hearts. I was blank at the moment..everything just felt like a dream…a dream…a  dream?

Angela? He called me, but there’s something wrong with his voice..it sounds like..

ANGELA WAKE UP!!!

 

“OMONA unnie!” I screamed.

Ne! ne!ne! greaming huh? Wake up now.. we need to prepare. Move now little princess, move!move!

I was literally pushed in the comfort room, I was looking at the mirror..yeah! what a dream. Am I really going to meet you now? am I ready? Will you recognized me?

 

Yoonlim unnie brought me again in the salon after that they dressed me up with a pretty white dress that flows 2”inches above my knees..revealing my forever long legs. My hair was down to its full length, they put light make up on me to compliment with my simple but elegant white dress and because I’m quite tall they just gave me a 2”inches glass slipper. My ears and neck was shining with pairs of sapphire blue earrings and necklace. Then I wore my black contact lenses to conceal my sapphire blue eyes and then I used my self-made perfume to add some feminine scent to my body.

“Omo!” why so pretty? Yoonlim unnie squeezed me in her arms right after she saw me.

I smiled and thanked her for everything.

“Unnie? Do you think they will like me?”.

YAH! Gela! They will worship you! Especially if we will arrive there on time..we’re going to be late let’s go.

 

Meanwhile at the Super Junior’s Dorm

 

Teuk: Yah!! Ahh!! Palli!! PALLI!!!..were getting late, are you guys planning to make our fan wait? Are you guys prince’s?? mOVE! I told you to sleep early ..and now here we are…you woke up late!! We are late!!!!

Hyuk: Yah!! Hyung, don’t be so loud we’re almost done here..just be cool.

Teuk: YAH! Monkey.. I will eat you alive if you’re not going to move your inside the van NOW!

*Everyone was laughing at hyuk.

Hyuk: Okay…laugh as long as you can..you brats..

Everyone was dressed up nicely..ofcourse in their own styles. You can smell different kinds of perfumes inside the dorm. Hyuk was busy smelling Donghae’s scent asking him if what kind of perfume is it.

TEUK: Yah! You two (pointing to Eunhae) are you guys in a concert? What’s with the fan service? Go to the van now!! Silly kids.

Sungmin was laughing secretly pushing Hae & Hyuk out of the dorm,…”come on guys..the duck is on his monthly period, we don’t want to die are we?”.

With that everyone followed Teuk’s order and went inside the van.

 

{INSIDE THE VAN}

 

Teuk is sitting in the front seat and the others were making themselves comfortable at the back. The boys were very excited to meet their lucky fan. Everyone wished her to be pretty. Eunhyuk and Donghae are  fighting if who will get close to her first. Sungmin and Wook are practicing their English skills knowing that the fan is a foreigner. Kyuhyun was planning his opening spiel. Siwon is sleeping at the back because of the late photos hoot. Shindong is busy with his laptop and Yesung as usual in his own world..removing the dirt on his nails and he bites them occasionally (LOL if you’ve seen yeye do that).

The meeting was set in a garden style restaurant, a very long table was set in the garden filled with beautiful flowers such as roses, sunflowers and lavender. The trees were a perfect shade from the bright rays of the sun and the cool wind completes the cool and very refreshing atmosphere.

The boys arrived just in time in the restaurant. They were on their professional aura once they stepped down on their van. They greeted the PD and the staffs with their smiles.

*Teuk aked the staff about the fan.

Teuk: Is she here?

Staff: She will be here in 10 minutes. You can proceed inside.

*Teuk guided the boys inside the restaurant, they were all amazed at the beautiful place. Siwon was the most mesmerized among them.

Siwon: It’s a perfect place to meet our girl …isn’t it?

All the boys turned to look at Siwon and all of them said in unison.

Boys: Choi Siwon!! You’re not allowed.

*Siwon widened his eyes when he heard the boys.

Siwon: Yahh! Not allowed wae? What are you saying?

Kyuhyun: Hyung don’t act like oww so gentleman  later okay? We have enough of you..stop it! Your cheesy words!! Yuck!!

*All the boys agree! “YEAH! Exactly!”.

Siwon was throwing tantrums to the boys, hitting them on the arms one by one when the staff announced that the leading lady has finally arrived. All of them stopped and started to fix their clothes, running a hand on their hair and practicing their smiles. All of them are excited.

 

Gela’s POV

I was so silent during the whole ride to the meeting place. My hands were trembling, my mind was blank, I can’t focus at all. I was on my own world when Yoonlim unnie tapped my shoulder and told me that we already arrived at the place.

 

“hey! Angela! Are you listening?”.

“hah? Aahhh yes!”.

“Oh my god darling..I said we’re here already..are you ready now?”.

“ahh?here?...owww, okay?let’s go”.

“Gela, relaxed!breath..inhale…exhale…inhale..exhale..”.

“Okay!Okay! I got it..let’s do this”.

 

*With that Yoonlim unnie assisted me in the restaurant and before we proceed to the garden where the boys are waiting…Yoonlim gave me one last retouch.

“Perfect! What a beauty!”, they will all like you. I promised!

“thank you unnie, you’ve been a very great help to me, thank you for everything”. I said to her, after that I gave her a big hug.

“okay! okay! Enough..They’re waiting for you”.

With that I released her on my arms and walk to the door that will lead me to a different world.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tbc :)