Party Party

ADDICTED *COMPLETED*
Miharu was alone. The show hadn’t started yet so she took some fresh air. She stared at the darkening sky. It was showing a nice cloudless and starry night ahead. She just wanted to stare at it.
She had enough of Aoi’s antics. The girl had been giving them a long litany of what she was planning to do to seduce either Okamoto Keito or Inoo Kei. She had totally let go of Ryosuke and kept on teasing him to Yuki who seemed to be spacing out.
She noticed that Yuki was not in her usual cheerful self since she came home this morning. She had an envelope with her that she kept on her safety box. The girl had been in her pensive mood all day and Miharu couldn’t take it anymore.
Kyoumi on the other hand had occupied herself with Yuri who seemed totally annoyed of the fact that Kyoumi was with them.
Miharu was in this thought when she heard a sound of guitar. She looked beside her. Okamoto Keito was seated in one of the metal chairs at the same balcony.
Miharu stared at him. He was really one naïve guy. Last time she saw him was at Shingaku when they tried to take Kyoumi. He looked so bored then. He didn’t even notice the admiring stares that the girls were giving him.
Miharu couldn’t really deny that the guy was totally handsome. He had a quite long stylish black hair, smooth white complexion, small pinkish lips and tantalizing chinky eyes. Among the band members, he had the best body she had seen so far. He was lean, tall and muscular.
He was also very talented. He would have been perfect, only and only if he didn’t look stupid.
“Don’t stare at me like that. I might think you have a huge crush at me,” she heard him say. His voice was so soft and smooth that made Miharu stopped breathing.
She shook her head to clear her mind. When she regained her composure she looked at him and laughed. “So you actually know that I was looking at you? I thought you don’t have enough sensitiveness to know that.” She mused.
Keito stopped playing his guitar and looked at her. “I am not interested in you.” He said.
Miharu was taken aback. This guy has the nerve… “I am not interested in you, either.” She said.
Their eyes met and clashed. He then opened his mouth and formed a smile. Miharu felt her heart jump. It was the first time that he saw the guy smile. Unlike his other co-members in the band, this guy was the only one who doesn’t smile and yet there he was smiling at her.
She took a step back and crashed on the railing of the balcony. The impact could have crushed her bones if Keito wasn’t quick enough to pull her by her arms. “Next time, be careful,” he said before letting her go.
“Arigatou!” she said and walked away. She then stopped when she remembered something, “One of my friends, Aoi like you so much. Please, go out with her,” she told him without caring if he heard her.

“Will you please let go of my arm,” Yuri begged Kyoumi who had been intertwining in him like a snake.
Kyoumi pouted but let go of him. “I hate you,” she said silently.
“Thank you,” Yuri retorted while massaging his arm.
Miharu joined them. Yuki was still out in space so she just let her be. Aoi was sipping her drinks while giggling at Yuri and Kyoumi.
“Where have you been?” Aoi asked her.
“Just took some fresh air,” Miharu answered.
The light in the stage went out.
“I couldn’t believe I was actually here.” Yuki commented. She had her chin on her hand while sipping her drink.
“At last, you came back to Earth,” retorted Miharu.
Yuki stared at her friend and smiled. Her radar was open again, Yuki noticed.
The band started playing. It was Yuto who opened the act. He was behind the drums and banging wildly on the set. He was so handsome behind his drum set.
Kota Yabu appeared. He was strumming and dancing gracefully on his guitar. Okamoto Keito who appeared next. He seemed so cool and very commanding as he played his guitar. Inoo Kei appeared behind the keyboard. He smiled at the audience who went wild. The last one to appear was Yamada Ryosuke. He was beaming and smiling seductively.
“He really has oozing pheromone,” commented Miharu.
“Hontou! Ne, Yuki-chan,” Aoi teased Yuki who produced a very dark aura when Ryosuke appeared on the stage.
Yuki stared at the band. The people in that hub was having fun, shouting and singing with them only Yuki couldn’t understand a single lyric. Her mind was going back to her assignment. The infiltration plan in the documents was a pretty dangerous one. Well, she’d done worse but she still feels awkward. She would be in the pangs of her rival, Yamada Ryosuke. She groaned.

Ryosuke was all sweaty after the show. He was really hyped up there. He smiled at himself as he pulled of his shirt. That was then; he felt hands surrounded his belly.
Whoever owned the hands sprawled her fingers in his stomach. “Nice packs,” a woman’s voice commented.
Ryosuke acted on his senses. He spun around and faced the woman. The woman was wearing a short skirt and see through blouse. He gulped. Was she another one of his stalkers? But then, she was very pretty and y. Whatever! Ryosuke told himself. He needed to get out of this situation before he was framed-up or ually abused.
He laughed behind his mind. Was there really a ually abused man in a hand of a pretty girl?
He smiled at her. “What do you need from me?” he asked though he could have guessed the answer.
“You!” the lady exclaimed.
He was definitely right, the girl was another stalker.
He smiled, “Oh, okay,” he went towards the girl. He’ll seduce her then he’ll leave her.
He pulled her close and put his hand behind her back. “Nice body,” he commented near her ears.
“Thank you,” the girl responded. She had her hand on his belly. She let her fingers toy in his stomach.
Shivers went up Ryosuke’s spine. He was enjoying the seduction game. He was usually the one who seduces his audience but right now, he was happy to yield in.
Ryosuke moved his lips on her jaw, and smelled the aroma of lavender. She was very fragrant. He kissed her jaw down to her neck. He heard her moan. He smiled and proceeded to go down as his hands roamed around her back.
The girl’s hand landed on his shoulder as she hugged him tightly.
Ryosuke was teasing the girl’s shoulder when a flash of memory hit him. Another bare shoulders appeared at the back of his mind. He was smelling another jaw, it was the smell of strawberries. He snapped into reality and let go of the girl.
The girl was taken aback by the sudden action of Ryosuke. “I can’t do this, sorry…” he didn’t plan on letting go immediately. He thought of seducing the girl before leaving her but she came to his mind. She had already corrupted his once clear senses.
“Oh, well…” he heard the girl said.
When he looked up, she was smiling to him. “Let’s then proceed to plan B,” the girl said and put a hanky on Ryosuke’s mouth. He smelled something hard like an alcohol based liquid then he blanked out.

Naru pulled Ryosuke on the bed. She couldn’t have guess that this chubby boy could really have great abs.
She never intended on letting him kiss her but then it was part of the plan. She even thought on just proceeding to plan B but he was too naïve to really take her seduction for real.
She opened her fly and took off his pants. Whoever would see her in this state would truly think that she was him. She laughed at herself. Those kids really amazed her when they thought of this silly plan. She couldn’t have taken them seriously. Oh, well, it was fun on her part.
She took a Polaroid camera from the bag she left beside the door, chose a nice spot and snapped at the sleeping Ryosuke.
She took a lot of pictures and thought of a silly idea. She left one of the pictures beside him. She was about to go when the door opened. Damn! She forgot to close the door.
A tall lean guy came in. He was wearing a glass and in his hand was his guitar.
She looked at the guy who looked back at her. “Who are you?” he asked.
She smiled sweetly at him. He was taken aback. “No one,” she said and went out of the room. Naru heard the guy swear when he saw Ryosuke on the bed. She walked fast before the guy could go after her.
She went directly to the comfort room and changed clothes. Mini skirts really annoyed her.

Naru joined Yuki and the others in their table.
“What happened?” it was Kyoumi who asked the question. Yuri was not around, he went to get some drinks for them.
“It was fun,” she said smiling at them. “And your brother is really yummy.”
“Eh, don’t pollute my innocent mind,” Aoi commented. She had her hands stuffed in her ears.
The rest of them laughed.
“Did you get the pics?” asked Yuki excitedly.
“This one’s mind is already polluted. She was being erted.”
Yuki blushed when she realized what Naru was saying. Naru laughed at her and took out the pictures.
“We’ll have great pics to upload in the net. It will really create an uproar. Before she handed it to them, “Promise me, you won’t drool.” She said.
“Why would we?” Yuki asked.
“Because that guy was really hot,” Naru commented.
“He was just my brother, I’ve seen him roaming around the house without any clothes on,” Kyoumi retorted.
Yuki’s eyes grew wide.
“You’re one lucky girl,” Aoi commented sourly.
Naru laughed and showed them the pics.
Aoi shrieked when she saw them. Yuki blushed.
Miharu looked at one, “This one didn’t even have any single blemish in his body,” Miharu commented calmly.
“How can you be calm after seeing this?” Aoi asked.
Miharu looked at her, “Why? What should be my reaction?”
“At least giggle, shriek or say ‘Goodness, what a hot guy.’ Not like your passive face.” Aoi said.
“Aoi-chan, let Miharu be, she don’t have any female hormones in her body. What can we do?” Naru commented.
Miharu looked at her, “How could you say that?” she asked.
Naru just shrugged.
They all became alert when they saw Okamoto Keito come their way. They instantly hid the pictures away.
Keito met Miharu’s eyes then looked at the others. “Who is the one named Aoi?” he asked.
Miharu was shocked. Did he actually taken her seriously a while ago? She thought.
Aoi raised her hand in confusion, “That would be me,” she said.
Keito looked at her. “There will be a party at the Yamada Hotel next week before the summer vacation.” He started, “I want you to come as my partner,” he finished.
Miharu stared at the guy. She smirked, the guy didn’t even have a clue of how to ask a girl for a date. How naïve could he get?
Aoi was so shock but she nodded when she regained her composure, “Yes, I would love to,” she answered.
Miharu pouted. She wanted to smack the girl in the head. She wanted to tell her that the guy didn’t ask her, he commanded her.
Keito nodded and looked at Miharu who avoided eye contact. She couldn’t breathe properly. It was as if there was something stuck in her lungs. Keito was really going to go out with Aoi but why is she feeling down?
“Sumimasen,” a baritone voice said.
It was the guy who went into Ryosuke’s room. He was looking intently at Naru. “Where are the other pictures?” he asked sharply. There was a command in his voice that could draw attention to the listeners.
The girls exchanged glances. The other members of their band, except for Ryosuke who must have been still dozing off joined them.
“What pictures?” Kyoumi asked.
“The pictures she took of Ryosuke,” the tall guy said pointing at Naru
“We don’t know what you are talking about, Kota-niinii,” Kyoumi lied.
“Oh, come on, Kyoumi, we know that she took pictures of him while sleeping on his bed. We could even guess that it was your plot,” commented Inoo Kei.
Kyoumi looked at him. “We didn’t.”
Yuto grabbed Naru’s bag. When Naru was about to take it back, he threw it to Daiki.
“Hey, not the bag! My camera is in there,” Naru said angrily.
Daiki gave the bag to Kota who was still staring at Naru.
Naru frowned and sat down. Kota opened her bag and took out the pictures of the sleeping Ryosuke.
“Is this your idea again, Kyoumi?” he asked.
Kyoumi lowered her head. “No, it was Yuki’s,” she said pointing at Yuki but avoided eye contact.
Yuki gasped. “Eh, how did it become my idea?” she asked in shock that Kyoumi would actually pin her.
Daiki and Yuto laughed. “So, it was Yuki…” Daiki said smiling at Yuki. “Never mind then. Ryo-chan will not mind that Yuki wanted to take his pictures.”
Yuki opened to say something. She blushed at the remarks.
“I might even gave her a private access,” that was Ryosuke’s voice. Ryosuke was already up, “I told you, all you have to do is ask nicely,” he said giving her a sweet smile.
Yuki wanted to say something but Yuto interrupted her, “By the way, what are you doing in their table, Keitie?” he asked addressing Keito.
“Keitie?” Aoi asked.
“That is how I call Keito and he calls me Yutie,” Yuto explained smiling at her.
Aoi stared at the two of them. They even have an endearment for each other. Are they gay or something? Bromance?
“I asked Aoi to come to me to the party in Yamada Hotel next week.” Keito answered without acknowledging the disheartened look of Aoi.
“Ah, speaking, would like to go with us, ladies?” it was Yuto who asked the question.
“I’m busy,” Yuki said immediately.
“Then, how about you, Miharu?” asked Yuto.
Miharu snapped at him, “How did you know my name?” she asked.
Yuto was shocked at her reaction and pointed at Kyoumi. At that, Miharu relaxed.
“So, would you like to come with me?” Yuto asked again.
Aoi took her arm. “Please, Miharu, let’s come together since Yuki wouldn’t be able to. Please!” Aoi gave Miharu her cutest, puppy-eyed expression.
Miharu nodded.
“How about me, aren’t you going to ask me?” Naru asked.
“Oh, of course, you’re going with me. I’ll keep an eye on you to make sure that you’ll keep your hands off my vocalist,” Kota told her.
Naru looked at him and waved her hand in surrender, “Oh, never mind me. I’m still happy with my life.”
“See you there then, ladies,” Daiki waved at them and led the others.
Ryosuke was still in front of their table. He looked like he was about to cry while looking at Yuki.
Yuki moved away from him. “What is with you?” she asked while still moving away.
“Why aren’t you coming?” he asked in a very sad tone. “I want you to come, please. Please, pretty please…” he begged in a very cute tone.
“Oh, for pete’s sake. Quit yapping, Yamada Ryosuke. It is not good for your image.” Yuki said in annoyance.
Ryosuke beamed after that, “So you care for my image, hah?” he smiled going back to his usual self. Yuki gritted her teeth angrily. “By the way, the pictures, you can keep that but don’t be erted too much, okay?” he said before going away.
“Ahe! My brother is very much interested in you.” Kyoumi commented. “By the way, I’ll ask Yuri to be my on the party. Hey, reminds me, where is that guy?”
“Must have hidden from you,” Miharu answered.
Kyoumi gave her a sullen look while Aoi and Naru laughed at them.