Addicted (Last Chapter)

ADDICTED *COMPLETED*
Daiki’s father was sent to jail for his illegal transactions, anomalies, falsification of public documents, and drug trafficking plus four counts of attempted homicide and one count of homicide.
Ryutaro already gave a statement regarding his drug dealings. It turned out that when he was caught pushing drugs and he was about to talk, they told him that they’ll kill his mother so he didn’t and he was sent to the juvenile delinquency department. When he was allowed to go, he found out that they already killed her and Arioka was the mastermind.
Cayne asked Ryutaro financial aid so that he didn’t have to work since it was practically their father’s fault why he had a hard life.
Yamada Houtarou agreed on letting Cayne manage the business her father has left.

“All is well that ends well,” Yuri said while feeding Kyoumi.
Kyoumi smiled while her dimples show. Yuri poked at it.
“Oy! Why are you poking at my dimples?”
“Because they are too cute,” Yuri said giving her a cute pout.
Kyoumi shoved his face with her right hand. “Stop being cute, I already know that you are.”
Yuri laughed and offered her a spoonful of porridge. Kyoumi tried to take it away from him. “I can do that by myself.”
Yuri shook his head, “I want to do this so just let me, ok.” He said. Kyoumi couldn’t do anything about it so she just accepted the food.
“By the way, aren’t you curious about the last part of my conversation with Oburi?” Yuri asked. He guessed that it might be the reason why Kyoumi acted weird the past few weeks which really bothered him.
Kyoumi looked at him. “This better be good.”
“Oburi asked me if I didn’t like you and so you heard the first part. On the last part I told her that I like you so much even though you are so hard headed and a pain in the . I might have been produced an addiction to your antics, it’s just that, I just want to rest some time but all in all, I love you, Yamada Kyoumi.”
Kyoumi was shocked.
Yuri took his time to steal a kiss from her open mouth and laughed when she looked at him angrily. “Now, you know how I feel every time you steal kisses from me.”
Kyoumi gave him a sullen look, “You could just have asked.”
“Yeah, you could just have asked, too since I’ll gladly give you one,” he returned.
Kyoumi smiled, “Can I have one?” she asked.
Yuri laughed but gave her one sweet kiss in the lips.
“Ehem,” a voice cleared its throat. Yuri and Kyoumi let go of each other. “Did we interrupt something?” Ryutaro asked.
He was greeted by the angry expression from Yuri. “Clearly, yo-u did,” he exclaimed.
“Then, we’ll just come back later,” Ryutaro stepped back with Sachiko in his heels.
“No, Yuri is just joking!” commented Kyoumi.
“I’m not!” Yuri disagreed.
“Yes, you are!” Kyoumi reprimanded him with her eyes. Yuri frowned.
Ryutaro smiled. He gave Kyoumi the flowers that they brought.
“Arigatou!” she said.
“Douita. Quit frowning, Yuu-chan,” he told Yuri. Ryuu, Yuki and Yuri had their friendship back. It was even better now than before.
“By the way, is she your girl friend Ryuu-kun?” Yuri asked pointing at Sachiko.
Sachiko twitched, “Eh, anou… watashi demo…” she couldn’t finish whatever she was saying since Ryutaro already had his arms around her.
“Hai! She is!” he said proudly. Sachiko blushed and was surprised.
“Are you sure? She doesn’t seem to know.” Yuri teased.
Ryutaro looked at Sachiko. “Oy, say something!”
Sachiko looked at him, “Bakkero!”
Kyoumi and Yuri laughed at them.

“Are you happy that you saw Yuya again?” Hikaru asked Oburi.
She looked at him. He could see sadness in her eyes. They were looking at Yuya and Cayne talking on the lawn of the hospital. Oburi came with Naru when they learned that Kyoumi was brought to the hospital.
Hikaru laughed. It was dull and empty. He didn’t like seeing Oburi like this. He knew that she was hurting. She had a huge crush on Yuya ever since they were young. He was even the reason why she was always day dreaming. He was the only one who knew this and he kept it a secret.
“Hikaru, do you like me?” she asked after a while.
Hikaru looked shock at her question. “Of course.”
Oburi put her arms on his neck and kissed him on the lips. Hikaru was stocked in surprised so he couldn’t react at first but he reached her waist after a while, closed his eyes and responded eagerly.
Oburi let him go after a while. She smiled at him. It was one of her rare smiles, “I guess, I can get over him.”

“Aren’t you going home first before you go back to that Detective Academy?” Cayne asked Yuya while they were on the lawn. Yuya have to go back to the Academy as soon as possible.
“That’s fine with mom and uncle. They already know that I’ll be going back to the Academy.” Yuya answered.
“How about your uncle, is he still angry at you?” she asked.
Yuya laughed heartily. “He was always just like that. He was like a real fput ather to me and he never really wanted me to go to the Academy but he’ll come around.”
“How about your siblings?”
“I can see that they are happy so I am happy.”
“But they’ll miss you.”
“I’ll try1 to go home from time to time. By the way, why do I feel that you don’t want me to go?” Yuya looked at her.
“Did I say that?” she asked.
Yuya laughed. “I’ll visit you. Ok.” He said.
Cayne looked at him, “Promise?” she asked.
“Promise!” He gave her a quick peck in the lips before mounting his bike. “By the way, about the the leg thing, we can postpone that for awhile but only this time.” He said and sped away.
Cayne stared at his retreating back and smiled.

Miharu nuzzled close to Keito. They were outside Kyoumi’s room. She was pretty sleepy but Naru and Kota were bothering her.
Keito her hair. He put one headpiece in her ear. She smiled. It was one of their songs, “Dash”. She looked at him and smiled.
He smiled back. “Don’t mind them, just sleep, ok.” He said.
Jhenie crossed her arm in her chest. “When would they stop?” she asked getting annoyed of Naru and Kota’s argument.
Daiki put his arms around her and kissed her cheek, “Tomorrow, next year, after ten years or probably never.” He answered.
Jhenie frowned.
“Ah, kawaii!” Daiki kissed her frowning lips.
“For somebody who lost a father, you are the happiest.” She commented.
“I didn’t lose him, he is just in jail and I am happy because he will learn his lessons now.” Daiki said happily.
Kei looked at Naru and Kota exchange words, “lucky!” he commented enviously.
“Where is your artist?” Daiki asked.
“At the Yamada’s tending the sculptures, while she should be tending me. ” He answered. He heard the others laugh except for the two.
“I told you, just drop that detective thing, already,” Kota commanded Naru.
“Why would I. I am happy with what I am doing.” Naru answered back.
“I am not happy anymore.” It was Kota. “What if it was you who will be shot next, what will you do?”
Naru went to him. “Then you have to come rescue me and be my hero.”
“Naru! This is not a joke.”
“I am not joking!” Naru hugged him on the waist.
“Quit seducing me, I am not Ryo-chan.” He exclaimed.
Naru slapped him on the forehead. She gritted her teeth on him.
“Inu!” he teased.
“Tokki!”
“Bunnies are cute.” He remarked.
“Dogs are cuter. Bleeh!” she stuck out her tongue on him.
“Will you stop that you are not kids anymore.” Cayne who just came back after seeing Yuya off commented.
She was followed by Eunice who just came. Kei beamed and approached her, “Why did you come?” he asked.
Eunice put a bento on his hand, “This is your lunch and this one is for Kyoumi. How is she?” asked Eunice while holding another bento.
Kei smiled at her, “She is fine.”

“Yuki is happy now, so is Yuri, Kyoumi, Daiki, Ryutaro and everybody else.” Aoi commented. She was on an icecream that Yuto gave her.
“How about you, are you happy, now?” he asked.
“Hai!” she nodded her head.
“So, the question is, do you like me now?” Yuto asked looking at her.
Aoi remembered the last time they talk about this and she blushed.

Aoi was sitting on the swing of the Yamada hotel. Tears flew down her cheeks.
Yuto saw her crying so she approached her. “What’s the problem, Aoi?” he asked.
Aoi looked at Yuto with tear streaked face. “Am I that ugly?” she asked.
Yuto looked at her in shock. “No, you are not. I think you are very pretty.” He commented.
Aoi sighed, “If that is so, why am I dumped by two guys in only one night?” she asked him. “I already gave up on Ryosuke-kun since he already have Yuki, but then, Keito and Kei…” more tears fell from her face.
“Then go for another band member,” Yuto suggested.
Aoi looked at him, “Yabu Kota?” she asked. “Well… he is too old for me.” She commented.
“How about me?” Yuto asked.
Aoi looked at him then laughed. She laughed so hard that her tears were changed into tears from laughing. “I don’t know. We’ll, I like you but I didn’t really consider on going after you.” She answered.
Yuto sighed and stared at the stars. “Now I know how you feel.” He commented.
Aoi looked at him. He was really cute especially when he was smiling and pouting at the same time. She smiled, “What feeling?”
“Feeling of being dumped.” He answered.
“Eh, somebody dumped you? Who would have the nerve of dumping Nakajima Yuto? Who was the stupid girl? I’ll come after her, don’t worry.”
Yuto smiled at her.
“Who is this girl?” she asked angrily.
“You.”
Aoi was supposed to say something when realization hit her. She pointed at herself, “Watashiwa?” she asked. “When?”
“Just now,” he answered. “Never mind, I’ll just make you like me,” he said full of determination.

Yuto waited for her answer.
Aoi smiled at him, “You’ve already hugged me and kissed me in the cheeks and you’ll still ask me?!”
Yuto laughed. “Yeah, you’re right. He pulled her to him and kissed her foreword. “I love you, Suzuka Aoi.”
Aoi smiled at him and pretended to kiss him in the air.


Yuki was in the roof top of the hospital when Ryosuke approached her.
“Are you at peace now?” he asked looking at her. She had her arms at the balustrade of the roof top.
She smiled at him. “Hai!” she answered.
“So I guess it was the perfect time for me to ask you something?” he asked her.
Yuki looked at him. He was smiling wildly at her. His eyes were full of mischief. Yuki tilted her head. “Yamada Ryosuke, what is in your mind? It better be good.” She snapped at him.
“Oh, I guess you will be the one to benefit the most in this.” He said seductively. He looked at her and smiled, “Chinen Yuki, would you like to have 100% access to my y body plus private performances?” he asked.
Yuki blushed. “Yuck!” Ryosuke ran away from her and she followed assault. He was laughing hard and she was also having fun chasing him.
Suddenly, he stopped in front of her. He looked serious. “Please, quit your job.” He begged her. Yuki stopped smiling. “Why would I?” she asked.
“Because I want you to.”
“Give me three reasons why I have to follow you.”
“One, I don’t want you to be in that situation again. Two, I want you to stay with me forever. And three, Chinen Yuki, aieru.” He looked at her eyes. They were twinkling.
She smiled at him, “Yamada Ryosuke, I love you, too.” She confessed.
Ryosuke went to her and hugged her tight. He tilted her head to him and kissed her fully on the lips. It was soft and loving. It was just perfect. It can even be addictive.