The After Party

ADDICTED *COMPLETED*
Yuki frowned in disappointment. It turned out that Ryosuke won first, she was second and Catherine was the third. She couldn’t believe that she hadn’t fulfilled her promise to herself. It was unfair, the guy used his body to win the contest. It was not right.
She joined her friends at the table. They were in the after party of the successful Hikari Singing Contest. All of the contestants and their guests were invited.
“Did you see the performance of Yamada Ryosuke, he was awesome!” Yuki heard Aoi telling Yuri and Miharu.
“Yeah, you were silently drooling over him that you didn’t notice your saliva fell down your mouth,” Yuri commented.
Aoi’s eyes rounded in shock, “I did not.”
“Did to.”
“Stop talking about that Yamada guy, you people. I hate hearing his name. It just stings my ear drums,” Yuki commented.
“Oh, don’t be bitter.” Aoi said. “You are really great but he had a better performance. Do better next time, Yuki.”
“There won’t be a next time.” Yuki said.
“Don’t be dishearten, sis. You did great up there.” Yuri tried to calm her down.
“Yuri-kun,” they heard somebody called.
Yuri twitched upon hearing the voice. It was Kyoumi. She already had her arms around his before he could ever complain. “So, you are here.”
Kyoumi looked at the other three girls until it landed on Yuki. “Wakatta! Are you Yuri’s twin? Is that why you looked familiar in the stage?” she asked.
Yuki nodded.
“Watashiwa Kyoumi desu. Yoroshiku.”
“Watashiwa Yuki desu. Kore wa Aoi,” she introduced Aoi, “and Miharu. They are my best friends.”
“Hajimemae.” Kyoumi said. She still had her arms around Yuri’s who was trying to pull them away.
“Will you let go of me?” Yuri said annoyed. He couldn’t take it anymore.
Kyoumi looked at him in the eyes. Yuri was taken aback. There was seriousness in her eyes, then it showed pain but it was only for a few seconds before she smiled. “You don’t like me, do you?” she asked him.
Yuri took a deep breath. “No, I don’t like you. Gomenasai.” He lowered his eyes. He couldn’t look her straight in the eyes. He didn’t want to hurt anybody’s feelings especially a girl’s but it couldn’t be helped.
Kyoumi smiled at him, “then I’ll make you like me.” She said. “By the way, jaa ne. I’ll join my brother’s party over there.” She said addressing that to everyone. She went away to join Ryosuke and his band mates.
The group stared at Yuri.
“How could you dump a girl like that?” It was Yuki who voiced everybody’s question.
“Because she is annoying. She even stole a kiss from me.”
Aoi gasped. “She kissed you?” Aoi was in shocked but there was also a hint of amusement in her voice. “Where did she kiss you?”
“Why do you want to know?” Yuri moved away from Aoi.
Aoi smiled at him. “Just curious,” she said.
Miharu on the other hand was staring at the HeiSei band. She was not interested with boys but there was this certain guy that caught her attention. He was strumming on his guitar as if he was the only one in that area. He seemed clueless of the things that were going around or the stares the girls were giving him. There were some who were whispering and giggling with each other.
What a naïve guy? She taught.

Yuki went to the wash room but before she could reach her destination, she head two familiar voices coming from one of the rooms. One of them was Catherine’s, the other was Haruma’s.

A while ago, Haruma cornered Catherine in the hallway and dragged her in one of the empty dressing rooms.
“Let me go!” exclaimed Catherine. She pulled away her hand that was taken prisoner by Haruma. “What do you want from me?” she asked.
“I am looking for an entertainment.” He said. “And you are encouraging it.”
Catherine put all his might and slapped Haruma in the face.
Haruma held his cheeks. It was burning in pain. He looked angrily at Catherine. Nobody ever dared slap him before.
Catherine caught herself. She was shocked at her actions. She didn’t know that she was capable of slapping Haruma.
Haruma advanced. He walked towards her while she walked backwards until she felt the solid wall in her back.
“How dare you slap me,” Haruma’s angry voice filled the air.
Catherine went numb. “B-because you seemed to accuse me of being a ,” she stammered.
“And you are not?” Haruma accused.
“I am not.”
Haruma smirked. “Who would believe you?” he asked. “Look at you, wearing a short skirt, a tube blouse? And laughing with guys you don’t even know?”
“Why do you care?!” Catherine shouted at him.
Haruma chuckled. “Oh, I don’t but you are depriving me of what I wanted.” He whispered in her neck.
Catherine tried to push him away, “Get off me, you erted monster!” she exclaimed.
Haruma stepped back.
Catherine was shocked when he took off his velvet coat.
What was he doing? Was he thinking of stripping off in front of her? Catherine was in that thought when she felt the cloth landed on her shoulders.
Haruma’s face was near her. She could feel his breath. She put her hands on his chest to push him away.
“Don’t ever dress that way again, if you don’t want guys to look at you that way,” he whispered in her ears. She felt his soft lips brushed her cheeks before he totally went away.
Catherine felt numb all over. Her heart was beating fast in her chest. What was that guy trying to do to her?

Outside the room, Yuki hid as Haruma went out. She didn’t hear everything but she thought Haruma was doing something wrong to Catherine. She was even prepared to go in to help the girl if Haruma does anything immoral to her.
She sighed. She already forgot that she wanted to go to the comfort room. She went back to their table.
When she went back, Aoi was not there.
“Where is Aoi?” she asked.
Miharu pointed at Yamada’s group. There Aoi was.
“What is she doing there?” she asked.
“Asking for their autograph and seducing Ryosuke,” Yuri said sipping his juice.
“Aoi was really stupid. She is asking my rival for an autograph. That is treachery. That is conniving with the enemy,” Yuki said angrily.
“And when did you become one of the royalties?” Miharu asked.
Yuki looked at Miharu. The girl was calm. She was sipping her tea like some of those ancient people in the classical ages.
“How could you stay calm at this point in time?” she asked Miharu.
“Why wouldn’t I?” Miharu asked back.
“Just leave her be, Yuki-kun.” They heard Yuri commented.
“I want to go home, let’s drag Aoi away from those guys already.” Yuki stood up and went towards the table occupied by Ryosuke and his friends. She took hold of Aoi who looked curiously at her.
“We are going home,” she said and forced Aoi to stand up.
Aoi reluctantly followed her. Then the girl stopped. She looked back at Ryosuke. “Wo xi huan ni, Yamada Ryosuke.” That was all and ran after Yuki.