Maid Hime

ADDICTED *COMPLETED*
“Ehem,” somebody cleared his throat. It was Kota, he was smiling at them. Beside her was the totally amused Naru. “Did I just saw the two of you kissed passionately at this table?” Kota asked.
Keito went back to become serious. Miharu could feel her cheeks burn. So, there were really people watching them. That was totally embarrassing and she had an image to hold on to. This would not be good if her readers heard that she was caught kissing in the public.
“Yes, we did.” It was Keito. Miharu looked at him angrily. He smiled at her.
“And those smiles of you are only for Miharu, am I right?” Naru asked teasingly.
“Not really, I smile randomly,” answered Keito coolly.
Naru and Kota laughed at them.
“Ah, here they are.” Kota commented as Hikaru and Oburi approached them.
Kota greeted Hikaru in an embrace.
“You knew each other?” Miharu asked.
“We are best friends.” Kota told her.
Miharu looked at Oburi. “I’m not supposed to be here. He just dragged me. He told me you guys will be here so I would be fine.”
“Eh, Obu-chan, you see now. They are also here.” Hikaru commented. Oburi just gave him a death glare. “Eh, be nice, Obu-chan.”
Yuri went back to their table.
“Where is Kyoumi?” Miharu asked. Kyoumi had been acting weird since they came in. She just wasn’t in her usual self.
“She said she’s tired so she’ll stay in her room in this hotel,” Yuri explained. He saw Oburi and Hikaru so he smiled at them.
Ryosuke came in his white suit followed by the confused Yuki in pink Chinese collared long gown.
“Yuki?” Yuri stood up upon seeing his twin. “What are you doing here?” he asked.
“She couldn’t stay away from for too long so she came, ne, Yuki hime?” It was Ryosuke who answered.
Yuki smiled at them.
The stage lighted up. The music stopped and the guests who were still dancing went back to their own table. Aoi and Yuto joined their table while Kei with an unknown lady came down from the floor above.
Yamada Houtarou, together with her beautiful wife, Ryomina went on the stage.
“We called all of you tonight for a celebration. Earlier this evening, I, Yamada Houtarou, together with my best of friends, Arioka Masaki and Miura Harui have signed a new partnership in shipping, import and export business.
Yuki’s eyes became slits. It was a huge clue.
A curtain dropped down. It showed a model of a huge shipping port.
“This is our newest acquired shipping port,” Yamada-san boasted while looking at the model. “It has state of the arts shipping vessels and security. It is a pride of Yamada, Arioka and Mirua.”
The guests have their hands.
Arioka-san, and Miura-san together with their wives joined them.
Ryosuke smiled at Yuki and joined his parents. Daiki and Haruma was also there. They would be the successor of the business. Haruma raised up his glass, “To the YAM Shipping Company,” he yelled. All the guests followed. “To the YAM Shipping Company,” all together, they drank their drinks.
The group enjoyed the rest of the night. Ryosuke was already beside Yuki who was spacing out.
She elbowed Ryosuke. “When did your father become friends with Miura and Arioka-san?” she asked.
“I heard that they came from the same university. Why did you ask?” Ryosuke asked her.
She shook her head. “Just wondering,” she answered.
“Ohayou!” it was Catherine. She looked at the two. “I never thought I would see the two of you together,” she commented.
Ryosuke smiled at Catherine. Yuki looked at him. He was too mellow that day. He wasn’t seducing anybody and he was being gentlemanly.
“Why are you here?” asked Yuki.
“My family was invited. We will be exporting and importing our goods in the Philippines.” She explained.
“Sumimasen,” a good-looking guy approached them. He looked at Catherine, “May I have this dance?” he asked extending his hand to her. Catherine was supposed to take his hand when somebody shoved it away.
“Sorry, she’s taken,” Haruma said. He already had his arm on Catherine’s shoulders. The other guy was disappointed.
“I told you, I am very possessive,” Haruma told Catherine who gave him an angry look.
Yuki smiled at them. It seemed like their relationship was getting better now than before.
“So, what do we have here?” Haruma asked. “This must be a star-studded night. First, second and third placer of Hikari were here. Nice.” He commented while looking at them.
Ryosuke laughed. “So, are the two of you already dating?” he asked Haruma and Catherine.
Haruma looked at Catherine, “Are we?” he asked then gave her a quick kiss on the lips.
Yuki giggled at the two. She was happy for them.
“By the way, we’ll just go see our parents,” Catherine told them.
They smiled at the two. Haruma still had his arm around Catherine while Catherine’s hand was on his waist. They chatted away.
“Ah, so sweet,” Yuki exclaimed.
“Envious, Yuki-hime?” Ryosuke asked her and attempted to put his arm around her shoulder but Yuki shoved it away.
“Hey don’t be like that. You still owe me one,” Ryosuke told her.
She already forgot about that. She told Ryosuke that she’ll make up to him just ask away. “What do you want in return then?” she asked.
“Be my maid for the whole summer vacation,” he answered. A spark was visible in his eyes.
Yuki fumed, “I can’t do that!” she exclaimed.
“Why not?”
“Because I’m not really good at housework,” she answered. It was not really her real reason. She still had a lot of investigation to do. She couldn’t waste her time playing with him.
“Don’t worry about anything, you only have to work for me,” he said.
Yuki thought for a while. He was actually making her job easier. She could have total access to his house. She nodded in agreement. “I’ll do it.”
Ryosuke beamed.
“Just make sure that you keep your hands away from me,” she pointed at him.
“Oy! It was you who wanted to get your hands on me.” He retorted.
Yuki tried to slap him on the head when a tray of cakes were extended to them. She took one, “Arigatou!” she looked at the waiter.
He has his head bowed low but she knew that feature, “Ryutaro,” she whispered his name. The waiter looked at her. Recognition hit his eyes and then anger. They stared at each other for a while before he bowed and went away.
“You know him?” Ryosuke asked seriously.
She nodded. Pain slashed her heart. Her wound opened up. She seek Ryosuke’s arm and held it tightly in her hand so to stop the tears from falling. Ryosuke must be hurting but he didn’t say anything. He just stayed there enduring the pain she was causing.

It would be Yuki’s first day as Ryosuke’s maid but before she went to his place, she went to the company.
She looked at the building ahead of her. The summer’s sun reflected on it. She took a deep breath and went in. She went directly on the glass office.
The man was still waiting for her. She went in, “Did you find anything?” she asked.
The man looked at her. “Nothing much,” he answered. “But there is a shipment that will be exported a week from now. I want you to see to it. I even heard that you have full access to the Yamada mansion so it would be easier for you to gather information.” He said. He took an envelope and handed it to her, all the information was there.” He said, “Everything is unto you, now, Yuki.”
She nodded and went out of the building.
Ryosuke’s mansion was really huge and wide. She pushed the doorbell and it immediately flew open.
She was greeted by the cheerful face of Kyoumi. “Ohayou, Yuki-chan,” she greeted.
“Ohayou!”
HeiSei band was gathered on the living room. She smiled at all of them who smiled back at her.
“Welcome, Yuki-chan,” Kota greeted her.
“Arigatou, Kota-kun,” starting after the party, she became used to calling the boys in their first name. They were all nice to her. She even hung out with Kei and Keito sometimes. They played instruments together.
“Anneong haseyo!” it was Ryosuke. He was going down from his room. “Ah, we will be having a band practice today so you may do whatever you want to do.” He said.
“Eh!?” Yuki looked at him in annoyance. “That means I will not do anything?” she asked.
“Uhn.” Ryosuke nodded.
She frowned at him.
“We will going to the studio and we will stay there for a long time so I guess, you can do anything you want to.”
Yuki gritted his teeth on him. She had a lot of things to do and yet he was bothering him with his nonsense.
“Don’t be too harsh on him, Yuki. Ryosuke just wanted to see you.” It was Daiki. He was holding a set of bouquet in his hand.
Yuki felt her face burned.
Ryosuke glared at his best friend. “Who told you that?!” he asked angrily.
“It is obvious,” Daiki answered. The rest of the band was laughing with them.
“So, does that mean that the most seductive guy in Japan was already taken? His fans wouldn’t be happy with that news.” Kota commented.
“Why, are you still single, Kota-nii chan? If your fans learned that you are currently dating, they won’t be happy also.” Ryosuke retorted.
“Hey, I am very much single in every way.” Kota exclaimed looking embarrassed.
“How about Naru?” Yuto asked.
“What about her?” Kota asked back.
“I don’t know, you are the one involved.”
“I’m not involved with her,” Kota answered.
“Are you sure, nii-chan?”
The boys were all looking at him.
“Oy! Quit yapping and mind your own love lives. Why don’t you ask Keito how he is doing with Miharu?”
Keito looked at him. “What?!” he asked in annoyance. He was busy in his own world before Kota turned to him.
The guys looked at him expectedly.
Keito sighed, “We’re going steady.” He said and went back to strumming his guitar.
“Yokatta!” the boys exclaimed, some even jumped in triumph.
“Ask Yutie how he is doing with Aoi,” Keito commented in revenge.
They looked at Yuto.
Yuto sighed, “It’s complicated!” he announced.
“Ah! Facebook?” that was Kyoumi.
“Kei-chan’s!” announced Ryosuke.
“Ogenki desu, arigatou!” Kei answered.
“Eh, what kind of answer is that?” Ryosuke asked.
Kei shrugged. Ryosuke waved his hand in his face in surrender.
“Ah, how about you, Kyoumi, how is your relationship with Yuri?” Kota asked.
Kyoumi’s eyes became suddenly shadowed, “Arimasen!” she answered. Then, she beamed instantly and looked at Yuki, “Yuki-chan, let’s go shopping!” she said and dragged Yuki in her room.
Ryosuke stared at his sister as she dragged Yuki away.
“What’s wrong with her?” asked Daiki. Yuto was beside him. They were worried for Kyoumi since she was acting weird ever since the party.

It was Yuki’s second day of being Ryosuke’s maid. Unlike the other day, Yuki was busier that day. She helped Eunice in cleaning the sculptures. She even tried to help the cooks. She just couldn’t stay there doing nothing.
She was sweeping the garage floor when Ryosuke found her.
“What are you doing?” he asked.
“Cleaning,” she answered back.
“You are supposed to work for me, not the entire household,” he said.
“But there is nothing to be done for you. I already clean your already clean room. I even brushed your bathtub, there is nothing else to do.”
Ryosuke looked at her and then he smiled. “I know, we’re going somewhere.” He announced.
Ryosuke and Yuki arrived at a huge fun house. He was wearing a big sunglass and a cap.
“Is that really a disguise?” she asked him.
“Hai!” he answered.
They went into the merry-go-round. Ryosuke was laughing all throughout the ride.
“Hunted house!” she exclaimed seeing a house covered with vines, dust and rust. There were few fake bat on the trees beside it. She looked at Ryosuke, “I want to go there.” She exclaimed.
Ryosuke smirked on her. She saw that and wondered. Her eyebrows went up in inquiry. “You’re one erted lady,” he commented.
“What?!”
He put his arm on her shoulder. “Don’t worry, if you get scared, I’ll give you one hundred percent access to do whatever you want to do to my body.”
“Eh!” Yuki reacted violently.
“Just make sure, you leave something for my fans, ok!” he said and went inside the Horror House.
Yuki was screaming all the way to the exit. Ryosuke had his arm around hers all throughout. She thought she even pinched him when a fake bloody arm bumped into her foot. It was really scary yet fun.
He was laughing at her. He then dragged her on the roller coaster.
“Don’t want to! Don’t want to!” Yuki exclaimed at his face.
“Chicken!” he teased.
“Buta!” she retorted.
“I’m not buta, I’m not even fat, I’m just healthy!”
“Who ever told you that is a big fat liar!” she exclaimed.
“Yah! At least a lot of girls are drooling for my body, how about you?!”
She frowned at him. “You!”
“Eh?”
Yuki smiled seductively at him, “You’re drooling for my body.” She said and ran away. “Race you to the coaster!” she shouted.
“When I catch you, you’re body will be a goner!” he shouted back and ran after her.
Yuki drew a deep breath. It was her first time to ride a roller coaster and she was kind of nervous.
Ryosuke held her hand. He smiled lovingly at her and nodded. “Don’t be scared. I’m just here. I’ll protect you.” He said in a promise. Yuki felt herself blush. She stared at his eyes and smiled back. She tightened her grip of Ryosuke and looked at the sky. She had several issues on her own but she’ll forget them for a day and enjoy.
Yuki felt light-headed. The coaster was really scary. Ryosuke was beside her. He looked dazed. “That was way better than sky-diving,” he commented.
“What’s better with that?” she asked.
Ryosuke looked at her and guided her to a bench. “Want something to drink?” he asked. She nodded her head and he was gone.
Yuki looked at him walking away. She just wanted to finish her new assignment so she’ll be in peace. The assignment had triggered a lot of memory. It opened closed wounds. She gulped. She hoped that it will not open a new one. She saw Ryosuke’s face on the back of her mind. His smile, his skin, his breath, his scent and his hand holding hers, everything about him made a mark on her.
She was just realizing it. She condemned herself for liking him. He was a celebrity after all, he was just having fun of her, she was sure of that and yet she let him. She knew that he could hurt her and yet she allowed him.
Worse of all, he was a drug lord’s son, her assignment.
Yuki felt her heart stiffen. She put her face in her hands. Streak of tears fell down from her eyes. These were all wrong. These shouldn’t be happening if she didn’t allow it to.
“Yuki?!” she heard him. He sat down beside her. “What happened? Are you hurt?” he asked in concern.
Yuki wiped her tears. She looked at him and shook her head.
“I shouldn’t have asked you to ride that roller coaster. It was stupid of me, gomen,” he apologized.
She stood up. “Ryosuke, bakkero!” she walked away.
Ryosuke stopped when he heard her call his name, he smiled and went after her.
Yuki stopped in front of the huge ferris wheel. Ryosuke was already beside her. He gave her a cup of juice. It was already warm. “You want to ride that?”
She nodded at him.
She became silent. She was just looking on the scenery outside. Ryosuke stared at her. She was confusing him. One minute, she’ll laugh, then she’ll and the next minute she’ll cry. Yuki closed her eyes. She had her head resting on the glass of the ferris wheel and she dozed off.
Ryosuke smiled. He’ll just pay double for this ride. He’ll let her sleep for a while. He sat next to her and let her rest her head on his shoulder. He could smell her scent ~~~ “Strawberries.”
Ryosuke looked at the sky. The sun was already setting.
“Ryo…” she whispered in dreams. He smiled at her “…taro.”
Ryosuke stared at her for a moment without realizing the tears that formed in his eyes.