Plotting the Revenge and Transferring Schools

ADDICTED *COMPLETED*
It was a week after the competition. The school’s news was still full of Yuki. Her school mates congratulated her being second in the prestigious singing competition which only added up on Yuki’s disappointment because she really wanted to defeat Ryosuke.
She was in that thought when the door of their homeroom opened. Their pretty History teacher went in followed by a really cute girl. She recognized it to be Yamada Kyoumi.
Aoi tugged at her sleeve. “What is that girl doing here?” she asked.
Yuki looked back at her in confusion.
They heard Miharu laughed beside Aoi. They stared at her. They looked at each other. Yuki tilted her head. “What’s so funny?” she whispered to Aoi. Aoi shrugged her shoulders.
Because of the noise that they were making, Kyoumi saw them. She waved at them while smiling, and showing her cute little dimples.
Yuki smiled back. The girl brought a breath of fresh air in the classroom. She seemed nice although she reminded Yuki of her older brother, Yamada Ryosuke.
“You have a new classmate, her name is Yamada Kyoumi. She transferred from Hayunishi Gakuen,” their homeroom teacher introduced.
Their classmate created a ruckus when they heard the name. The girls were murmuring with each other while the guys exchanged interested glances.
“Watashiwa Yamada Kyoumi desu. I came in this school to join my boyfriend. So boys, gomenasai. I am already taken.” Kyoumi said.
The guys in the room looked disappointed while the girls assumed the interested look.
Aoi and Yuki exchanged glances. They both smiled. They understand now.
The teacher looked at Kyoumi in shock. She never had thought that she would meet a girl like this. She was so straight forward. “A-anou, please take your seat in that empty chair.” Their teacher stammered. She pointed at the seat beside Yuki near the window.
Kyoumi smiled at her. “Ohayou, Yuki-chan,” she greeted. “Ohayou, Haru-chan, Aoi-chan.”
Their classmates were left in confusion. It didn’t occur to them that the girls had a connection with the Yamadas.
Aoi waved at the girl. Yuki on the other hand just smiled at her. ¬
“Long time, no see.” It was Miharu. Miharu was not that talkative but her aura that day was much better.

The four of them, including Kyoumi went together at the cafeteria. Stares followed them. It seemed that Kyoumi became the center of attraction among male students of the school. The other three smiled. Kyoumi didn’t seem to mind the attention that these guys were giving her. She mus’t have been used to the same treatment in her former school.
“I thought you’ve already given up my brother?” Yuki asked Kyoumi.
Kyoumi smiled at her. “I never let go of a pet unless I’m through with him,” Kyoumi answered.
Yuki, Aoi, and Miharu looked at her in shock. “You see my brother as a pet?” Yuki asked.
Kyoumi laughed, “A very very cute pet. I think I’ll never be able to get over him.” The girl said tactly.
Yuki fumed, she stood up from her chair. “Yamada Kyoumi, my brother is not a pet. He is a human being!” Yuki exclaimed angrily. She thought she would be able to like the girl but to treat her brother like a pet, that is totally unforgivable.
Kyoumi laughed at her reaction, “Kawaii ne, Yuki-chan.”
Yuki looked at her angrily.
Kyoumi became serious, “Who said humans can’t become good pets? They are way better.” She said. “And I’ll assure you, your brother will become my cutest pet ever.”
Yuki looked at her in disgust. “You just don’t get it, do you?” she started. “You can’t play with my brother’s emotion and then when you are over him, you’ll just dump him.”
“Who said I am playing with your brother’s emotion and who said I’d dump him?” Kyoumi stared at Yuki. “He’ll be mine forever, Yuki.” She then smiled at the thought.
“You’re weird!” Aoi who couldn’t just watch the exchange exclaimed.
“So they say.” Kyoumi answered back.
“Are all you, Yamadas’ like this?” Aoi retorted.
Kyoumi smiled. “Only Ryosuke and me. My older sister is weirder.”
“Eh!” Aoi and Yuki exclaimed while Miharu just laughed.
The cafeteria went silent. All eyes focused on four guys who were not wearing Shingaru’s uniform. Murmurs followed the guys as they entered.
A smaller guy led the group. One male student who didn’t know what was happening bumped on him. The guy didn’t seem to mind but the male student trampled on the floor.
The guy’s focus was in their table. One of the other guys looked bored while the tallest one was looking at Yuki’s group. The other one was smiling at the crowd. He was the only one who was aware of the murmurs and stares of the students.
Yuki stood up when she recognized the intruder. Kyoumi and the rest also stood up.
“What are you doing here?” she asked sullenly.
Ryosuke smiled at her. He stood in front of her and held her face in one of his hands. “Still can’t get over the fact that you lose to me, do you, Yuki-hime?” he asked.
Yuki held her breath, she was taken aback. He actually called her princess?
“I’m just here to fetch my baby sister. She was lost in her way going to school and came here instead.” Ryosuke let her go and stared calmly at her sister who was fidgeting next to Aoi.
“I didn’t lost my way. I transferred here.” Kyoumi said.
Ryosuke laughed. “Are you that desperate, Kyoumi-chan?” he mocked her.
Kyoumi suddenly looked like a little lost puppy, “I am not desperate, I just want to make sure.” She said.
More confused stares were looking at them now. Yuki was more than aware of that. They were drawing too much attention.
“Ah, Ryosuke-san,” it was Aoi. “Can we talk somewhere else?” she asked, also aware of the crowd building up around them. The other students must have heard that Ryosuke and some of his bandmates were in the cafeteria.
A handsome guy with straight brownish hair held his arm, “Yeah, let us talk somewhere else.” He said.
“What’s wrong if we talk here?” Ryosuke asked.
“We are drawing too much attention from the crowd.”
Ryosuke laughed. “You are used to so much attention, Yuto,” he said and brought back his attention to his sister. “Let’s go,” he said and grabbed her by the arm.
Kyoumi whimpered. “I don’t want to!” she exclaimed trying to get away from Ryosuke’s grip.
“Let her go,” it was Miharu. She was the only one who remained calm throughout the exchange.
The guy with straight brownish hair and Yuto came to Kyoumi’s aid while the bored one snapped into attention.
“You are hurting Kyoumi, Ryosuke!” It was the guy with brownish hair. “Just let her be, if she wanted to stay here, then let her.” He looked towards Aoi, Yuki and Miharu. “She seemed to already made friends here. It would be fine.”
Yuto had already pried Kyoumi away from Ryosuke. She was sobbing in his arms.
“That is why she is always doing stupid things, you spoil her a lot, Daiki.” Ryosuke addressed the guy with brownish straight hair, “You too, Yuto.”
“We are not. It is just, Kyoumi is already old enough to take care of herself, she is not a baby anymore, Ryo-chan.” Daiki explained looking deeply into the eyes of Ryosuke.
“They are right, Ryosuke,” the bored guy said. His chinky eyes focused on them. It was as if he was just taking in the scene. “Let her be.”
“You, too, Keito?” Ryosuke was shocked that even the carefree Keito would agree with the idea of letting Kyoumi stay in Shingaru.
Keito just shrugged seemingly unaware of the giggles of the girls beside him.
“What is this commotion?” the sharp yet commanding voice of Yuri filled the cafeteria. The crowd separated to let him pass. He was followed by Oburi.
Yuri looked around. His eyes landed to Ryosuke and then Kyoumi. He took a step backward. Kyoumi saw him and threw herself in his arms. Yuri was so shock that he didn’t know what to do. He was confused to why Kyoumi, and her brother were in their school.
Yuri looked from one person to another then landed his attention to the sobbing Kyoumi in his arms. When did he put his arms around her, by the way? He instantly shoved her away when realization hit him.
Nobody dared to speak. Only Kyoumi’s sob filled the room.
Ryosuke stared at Yuri.
“Ehem,” somebody cleared . It was from a petite lady in her 18th. She was pretty in her stylish short hair. She had a very fair complexion, pinkish lips and almond shaped eyes. She looked exactly the older version of Kyoumi except for the dimples. She had none.
“Nobody met me in the entrance, so I let myself in,” she said with a shrug.
“Jhenie, what are you doing here?” it was Daiki who asked the question.
Jhenie smiled at him, went to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. “I heard that my brother is bothering my little sister so I am here to fetch him up.” She explained cheerfully.
The students murmured. When did their school become popular that all the Yamada children will be there?
“And you,” she addressed Daiki while poking her finger on his quite chubby cheek “why didn’t you tell me that you’ll be coming here, with him?” she pointed at Ryosuke.
Daiki smiled at her. His mood instantly brightened up. He already had his arms around Jhenie’s waist. “Oh, come on. You’ll just make a fuss over it if I told you.” He said giving her his most adorable smile.
The girls in the crowd were giving Jhenie a pointed look.
That was when the teachers came in. They might have heard the commotion at the cafeteria.
Yuki’s homeroom teacher, Sugiyama sensei was the first one to arrive. Her beautiful round eyes were in shock to see students from Hayunishi Gakuen in their cafeteria. “What is this all about?” her usually calm voice was full of irritation that time.
It was Jhenie who answered her question, “Sumimasen for the commotion Sensei. We just checked up on our sister, we will leave now.” She said heading to the door with Daiki behind her tracks.
Yuto bowed at the teachers while Keito looked bored again. Only Ryosuke was left. He stared at Yuri then at Kyoumi beside him. “Just go straight home. If you are not home by five, I’ll look for you,” he said. He then looked at Yuki. “See yah around, Hime.” He said loudly for everyone to hear.
Yuki gasped at him. There were sudden murmurs from the crowd as they let Yamada Ryosuke pass. Some of the girls were giving Yuki cold stares. She was well aware that Ryosuke had an extensive fan club which included the girls from her school. He could have just shut up. “I hate you, Yamada Ryosuke. Wait till I get my hands on you.”