Today's the day.

Away We Happened

Early morning, the alarm clock woke you up. singing '' ijje wake up! wake up! wake wake wake up!'' queen by sondambi.

You woke up and shut it off and stretched your arms wide and yawned. You realized what day it was today and you were excited and nervous at the same time. You went to shower and came out wearing a long white v-neck and black leggings. you blow dried your beautiful long hair, and tied it into a fashional messy up-do.

You walked downstairs and went to the kitchen no one was there but your breakfast set on the table. You were wondering where your parents were. You asked your maid. 

''Chakkam. Where's eomma, appa, and unnie?'' 

''ah, they're in the living room. my lady.'' 

''eo, arasso.''

You walked into the living room forgetting about your breakfast. and your mom has a long rack full of dresses on it. You totally forgot you had to fit dresses today. You walked up to your mom and dad. Your unnie was talking to the designer.

''Eomma! appa!'' You went over and hugged them both.

''ah, good morning dear. come lets try on some dresses. Today is your big day remember.'' your mom gave you a smile.

''how can i forget my birthday.'' you smiled and went to grab the dress the designer gave you and walked into the changing room.

You came out with a mocha colored dress it was a tight one and it showed your figure but it didn't fit with what they wanted. after many dresses they found one that was perfect for your birthday event. It resembled a little to a wedding dress but it was for fancy formal wear and you also liked it. 

You were really fond of it. Your parents and your unnie was also. The heels were high and white diamond 'n' crusted.  Your necklace was all diamond your earings were dangly diamond ones. Coming from a rich family, you have to expect the highest things. You didn't really like all these jewelery on you but you just went with it because it was your birthday and the day you introduce hoya to your parents once again. You took off your dress and you thought about your breakfast and without saying anything you just ran over to the table and ate like a maniac. You were so hungry. You pretty much cleared your plate.

Your parents told you to go to the makeup and hair studio so you can get your hair and makeup done. You went right after you were done eating. You got into the limo and left. You reached the studio and the girls greeted you happily knowing who you were. You had your make up done first. Your foundation was lightly put on because your face was already milky smooth and clear. so you didn't need much. they added a thin to thick line of eyeliner and eyeshadows. and then they put on some thin fake eyelashes and did the mascara. Your lip looked so kissable you were voted top kissable lips. the color was and they added a little transparent gloss on top.  with a hint of coral colored blush. Your make up was beautifully done. Your hair was really long a pretty so they did some light curls and you were set. You got up and thanked them. they were suprised at your actions because they thought that a really rich person would act snobby and mean but you aside from those you were really nice. it was almost time to go to your event . you were on your way home to change. when your phone rang off the hook by all these birthday texts. they were from infinite, secret, and etc. It made you happy.  You reached home and  changed into your beautiful dress and your jewlerys, your heels and you had a matching white diamond clutch. 

''omo, im so nervous.'' you looked at yourself in the mirror. You got a text from hyosung saying she will go first. Hoya hasn't texted you yet. Everyone you invited plus your parents and your unnie went to the event first. It was just you. You were ready to head out. You got into your limo and was on your way.

You were anxious, because hoya was going to be there. You couldn't wait. You reached your destination and there were paparazzi's in a line. outside of the red carpet. the barrier was holding them back. so they wouldn't mob around you. they were astonished by your look today. So they kept taking pictures. You got inside of the event and your mom and dad introduced you to some other CEO's you greeted them happily. You asked to be excused while you greet your friends and your bestfriend 

''Eunji-ah! omo! you look beautiful today. waah..'' hyosung had never seen you wear something like that before so she was amazed. 

''happy birthday eunji'' secret members said

''happy birthday eunji, i hope you have fun tonight'' Zinger finished it off. 

''kamsamnida. Please guys enjoy yourself.'' hyosung pulled you closer to her and she whispered something in your ear.

''yah.. hoya and infinite arrived.. hoya looks pretty hot today..hehe he's probably looking for you'' she giggled and left you.

You were searching the place and woohyun popped infront of you. You jumped a little because it scared you  a bit.

''yah! woohyun oppa! don't do that.'' you playfully hit him and pouted.

''happy birthday!! you are soo cute!'' he pinched your cheeks and shook your head from left to right.

''oppa! stop!'' you hit him again. then that's when the other infinite members showed up

''HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ Dongsaeng-ah!'' dongwoo yelled and did the same thing woohyun did.

''aish oppa's. you guys are really something today.'' You hit all of them with your clutch.

''Noona! happy birthday!'' sungjong was going to hug you but hoya pulled him back. You stared at him and he looked at you as if he hasn't seen a beautiful girl before. 

''waae, oppa?'' you looked away and looked back.

''ani, you look really pretty today. & happy birthday-'' he whispered ''soon to be wife'' in your ears.

''oppa.. not infront of them. they don't know yet..'' you looked shy and he also pinched your cheeks '' aigooo~ your so cute'' you slapped his hand off.

''should we tell them?'' hoya asked you. ''andwae! dongwoo oppa is going to kill you.'' you said in a hurry.

''you could protect me'' he gave you an eye smile. It melted your heart. you liked when he smiles. 

''okay listen hyungs and maknaes. I'm going to get marr-'' he got cut off by you. You put your hand over his mouth and dragged him away.

''yah! don't you listen don't tell them yet. let's go meet my parents.. again'' you walked over to your parents. 

''eomma, appa!'' they turned around with a smile. ''eomma, appa this is my boyfriend. or should i say fiance..'' Hoya bowed and greeted himself. your parents stood there in shock. They didn't know what to say because they didn't mean to take you away from him. ''eunji-ah..'' your mom said a little nervous. 

''eomma its fine. we know everything already. you both don't have to feel so guilty about what happened a long time ago.'' you smiled at them hoya also smiled. and took your hand and held them.

''keudae.. eomma and appa mianhae..eo. we didn't mean for this to happen. don't hate us. okay son in law?'' hoya was suprised that they accepted him as a son in law that fast. '' omonie. abeuji..  its fine. i won't hold a grudge against my mother and father in law.'' he gave a reasuring smile to both of them. you were supposed to make an announcement about your engagement with hoya. but your mom decided to do it instead.

''eunji dear, pass me the mic.'' you did as told 

''ladies and gentlemen may i have your attention please. Sorry if im disturbing but before i make an important announcement. I would like to thank everyone that has come to my daughters birthday event. i would like you to enjoy yourselves. and i know you all might have heard about that scandal incident. please do not think the other way. my daughter.. she is getting married.'' everyone's eyed widened and you looked over to dongwoo and it looked like he was on the verge of exploding.

'' Ne.. my daughter has also agreed with this and you are very curious about who the lucky man is right? well this person he is someone i need to say a big sorry too, in the past i have hurt him. taking eunji away from him while in the hospital. they were really close friends and they got into an accident. but somehow remember each other after eunji moving so far from him. Ne.. i would like to introduce you my daughter first.'' you walked up next to your mom bowing and smiled. ''isn't she beautiful. now i would like to introduce my son in law and my daughters fiancee.'' hoya breathed before he walked up. everyone gasped they were all suprised. he walked to stand next to you. he also bowed and smiled. '' now you have all met my daughter and my son in law i hope when the wedding is over you two will stay with each other forever. thank you all please enjoy yourselves everyone clapped and ''woohed''. You saw you dongwoo oppa go out of the door to the back garden. the lights were beautiful back there. and there was a water fountain in the middle. You told hoya that you would go to dongwoo. and cheer him up.

''o..oppa?'' you walked out to him slowly he was sitting on the fountain playing with the water.

''oppa..are you mad? please don't be mad. eo?'' You sat infront of him.

''ani..oppa isn't mad. he is proud. So proud that i feel like crying. eunji-ah, i knew you were going to get married someday, but i didn't think it would be to hoya. You really are going to be a little sister i love. when your mom announce your engagement.  did you know infinite was dying of happiness. even if they didn't show it. They love you alot really.'' he smiled and you held his hand. 

''oppa, i will make sure you all live in my house. So then i wouldn't have to be lonely with just hoya oppa. hehe.'' You laughed. 

''arasso. You do what you like, you look really happy right now. is it that you really do love hoya?'' he had a joking smile on his face.

''bwoh?! oppa, haha. your funny... ah! i have to get to the event now. bye oppa!'' you ran away trying to avoid his question. 

You walked over to the wine table. and you looked at the people having fun chatting and at the enterance behind the bush you spotted someone..You were trying to figure out who it was. He had a camera and he was with someone. a girl?

 

____________

 

i think i just went everywhere with this one. sorry! I will make the next one better! 

uh oh.. eunji spotted someone i wonder who it is ? .... 

Please subscribe and comment? (: