The New Students !?!?

Away We Happened

Morning came and the light flashed your eyes while you were still sleeping. 

''eo. its school day'' you said waking up from your sleep. 

You got up to shower and you went to put on your school uniform. You straightened your lightly brown colored hair, and put a light pink bow in the right side of yourhair. You were on your way out the house and your unnie saw you. 

''Eunji-ah! come here, eomma and appa wants me to send you to school''. she said with a big smile. 

You smiled at her and walked towards her car. '' eo. but unnie dont you have to go to work?'' you asked tilting your head a little.

your unnie smiled. '' I go later, we finished the concert so we dont have schedules in the morning, kajja, let's go.'' Your unnie said and told you to get in the car.

You got into the car and you arrived infront of the school gate.

''kumawo, unnie.'' you said and smiled. 

''mm. go now.'' your unnie smiled and signalled you to go away playfully.

You got out and waved her goodbye. Your mood was really happy today, your unnie that you didn't see for a long time could spend some little time during her busy work with you. and the guy you think you have a crush on, you though about pretty much all day. 

You saw your bestfriend hyosung at the front of your class. 

''Sungiee!'' You said and waved at her. 

''Eunji-ah! yah, did you hear about the new students. everyone is talking about it.'' she said exitedly

''new students? aah, the people choi seonsaengnim was talking about?'' you said 

Hyosung was just staring at you. '' eo, that. But, the students have been saying that its 7 boys and they're in a group. They're idols eunji!'' hyosung jumped up and down. You were just thinking who it might be. 

''aah, i wonder if i know them. i know most of the idols here.muahaha'' hyosung said with a big smile and a evil laugh. 

''hyosung's Pov''

''Huahaha, i wonder who it could be. maybe the idol group that i've talked to recently.'' she said laughing in her head.

''These idol group boys will meet they're beautiful stylish leader, General Hyosung!! Huahahahahaha!'' hyosung said tiring herself out and smiling by herself.

''Your Pov''

''hmm, i own the school. but i don't know the new students who are coming here.'' you said confused.

''7 boys? idol group?'' you said  with a confused and thinking face.

''Aish! Jinjja! molla, I dont care anymore. too much thinking'' you said getting irritated and went back to reality.

''No one's Pov''

 You came back to reality and saw hyosung with her hand crossed in front of her chest. and smiling by herself. You laughed at how she was acting. 

You tried calling her a couple of times but no answer. so you tried to act like you got hurt. 

''Ah. Ah! Sungiee! Help me! Im bleeding! it hurts! eo, ahpayo! aaaah..'' you said holding in your laugh and your skillful acting.

hyosung snapped out and ran to you.  

''Eunji-ah! waee, waee. what happened! are you bleeding? did you get cut?!'' Hyosung said in a hurry and worried

you laughed at her. and hyosung was standing there thinking what's going on.

''Sungiee, Your gullible. jeon apeuji ahn-ayo. see! (btw. it says im not hurt)'' you said laughing and walked into class.

Hyosung pouted and walked in after you. You both sat down and the bell rang. Teacher choi walked in.

''Morning class! now i have told you about the new student we will be having and they have come today. You must've been anticipating it right. haha. well you will get to meet them soon.'' he said with a smile and laughed a bit.

you just sat there with hyosung waiting for the boys to walk in. teacher choi said that they haven't arrived yet. so the class was just talking and giggling when you said that you had to go to the bathroom. you got up and walked towards the teacher.

''choi seonsaengnim, im going to the bathroom'' you said and walked out.

You went to the bathroom and you were just walking down the hallway enjoying the beautiful sunny day. you weren't paying attention to where you were walking and you bumped into someone and fell. 

''ah.'' you said when you fell

''here let me help you.'' 

''thanks..,ah! your.'' you said 

You looked at the person and it was hoya from infinite. You were suprised that he was right infront of your face.You looked at him and you were trying to say something but you only stuttered, because you were so shocked.

''annyeonghaseyo, your lee eunji right? i didn't think i'd see you here.'' he said with a cute smile.

''eo.. but what are you doing here? in this school?'' you asked and tilted you head a little.

'' i am attending this school, but i went to the bathroom and the guys went first. so i got lost'' he said with a smile and rubbed the back of his neck.

''ah, you go here now. what class number are you in? '' you asked

''its class143.'' he said

you thought to yourself why does that class number sound so familiar. You walked him to YOUR class. you thought ''bwoh! he's in my homeroom!''

You saw the rest of infinite and they waved at you. you just looked at hoya and teacher choi called you to stand next to him.

''jjah, class this is infnite the new students that i was talking about.'' teacher choi said.

your eyes widened. 

 

 

 

Another update ! wahh! 2 subscribers already? thank you thank you. I didn't think my story was that good but THANK YOU. 

I love reading the comments. so more comments pleaase! <3