Inkigayo concert

Away We Happened

You were deep asleep until you heard your unnie yelling in the hallways. You flutter your eyes open and rubbed your eyes. You looked at the clock and it was

12:30 am You yawned and walk outside your room.

''hm? where did unnie go?'' you thought and walked downstairs. 

You asked the maids why she was yelling. One of the maids said she was going crazy because she was going to be late for her inkigayo concert rehersal.

''OMO! I forgot about the concert today! i have to go shopping for my clothes'' you said and ran to take a shower.

You got ready and wore a really cute outfit It was a lightly colored pink dress 

Like this one

This is what your wearing to go shopping. Your make up was lightly put on and your hair was lightly curled and wavy. You were ready to go.

You went downstairs and waited for your limo. once it arrived you were on your way to the mall you owned. You walked in and all the employee's greeted you. You

walked into one of your personal designing clothes shop. The employee greeted you

'' Hello, Ms.Lee'' She bowed and You did too. ''What can i do for you today?''she asked. 

''Unnie wanted me to get a dress for the inkigayo concert today, she wants it to look beautiful. Can you do that?'' You asked with a sweet formal tone.

''Of course Ms.Lee'', she walked to get some dresses picked out and she led you to the changing room. You tried on all of the dresses, but it seemed none of them  looked good on you. 

Until the employee girl pulled out the last one and it was beautiful. You tried it on and you absolutely loved it. 

''This, this is the dress i want.'' you said with a big smile. 

This is the Dress you will be wearing

She wrapped it really neatly and put it in a special bag. She gave you adorable matching heels to go with the dress. 

''Have a good day Ms.Lee'' she said with a smile.

You walked out and Your phone rang.

''Yobeoseyo?'' You said.

''Eo. Eunji-ah it's hyosung.'' 

''mm. sungie what did you want?'' you asked confused

''yah, make sure you come to the concert early you will be backstage with us arasso.'' she said in a fast voice.

''eo, arasso. see you then'' you hung up.

You went back home, and  you saw huge luggages. you thought '' eomma and appa's home!'' you ran to the living room

You saw your parents sitting reading the newspapers.

''EOMMA ! APPA !'' You yelled and ran towards them to give them a hug.

''Eunji-ah!'' your mom said giving you a hug.

''When did you guys come back?'' you asked

'' 10 minutes earlier. and where did you go young lady?'' you dad asked.

''Unnie wanted me to buy a dress and wear it to the inkigayo concert tonight''

''oh, arasso. eomma and appa will have to get some rest'' you parents went to they're bedroom

You went up to your room and you had to leave in an 1 hour. so you rushed and got ready. Your hair is beautifully curled. your makeup was lightly done and your dress is worn. You called for your limo.

''You look stunning Madam'' butler kwon said.

''Thank you, can you take me to the concert asap'' you said.

''anything for you madam.''

You were on your way and once you've reached the back door of the concert. Hyosung saw you and yelled your name.

''Eunji-ah! took you long enough! Kajja, we are performing in 10 minutes.'' she said hurriedly.

You got the the dessing room and you saw the rest of secret.

''annyeonghaseyo, everyone'' you said with a big smile.

''Annyeonghaseyo Ms.Lee!'' the co-workers said 

''Annyeong eunji!'' secret said. 

It was time for secret to perform and you watched on the big screen , you were amazed by they're performance they performed shy boy and madonna. You dance along with them.

Then You saw MBLAQ, G.NA, BEAST, and others. Secret came back and they were totally tired. You saw your Unnie and you ran out to the back of the stage

and watched from there. She was performing ''A bitter day'' with beast's juhnyung and g.na You sang along with them and then she performed ''Volume Up''. Your Unnie was coming to the back and you crept behind her and scared her.

''BOO!'' You yelled Hyuna screamed a little.

'' Yah! Eunji-ah! you can't scare your unnie like that!'' She yelled sarcastically and gave you a hug.

''mianhae,unnie Oh, do you like the dress i got?'' You asked spinning around

''Omo, It's gorgeous im going to take it from your closet later'' she said jokingly

''Yah, Unnie.'' You both laughed 

4miunte had to go rehearse for they're last performance and you said bye to her for now.

You just watched from the backstage and saw a group of boys walking up to perform.

you thought ''huh, who are these guys?''

You just looked at them confused. Then You saw a cute looking boy with perfect length hair and a very cute smile in the group.

It made you smile a bit. He lookedover at you but you turned around really quick.

He looked back and they did '' Infinite fighting!'' before they went on stage. You just looked at they're outstanding

performance they performed paradise and the chaser.

You smiled at they're performanceand walked back to secret's dressing room. You thought about the boy

you saw and they're group name infinite. It made you smile alot. Hyosung asked where you were

''eo, i was just talking with unnie and watching a group called infinite.'' you said and suddenly smiled. Hyosung was just staring at your smiling figure

and decided she was going to bug you.

''aaaaey, You like someone in that group don't you?'' she asked teasingly.

''Bwoh, aniyo. Sungiee what are you saying'' You said looking away quickly you smiled at that thought of the boy.

'' yah, eunji-ah you have to meet them. they're funny.'' hyosung said with a devious smile.

''eo?! what?'' you said confused and nervous. You were thinking of a way out but hyosung pulled you to their dressing room.

''Great! they just got done performing!''hyosung said while opening the door.

''Annyeong! hoobae's!'' hyosung sang walking in with you. you slapped hyosung's arm to stop being embarrassing. she looked at you and giggled

''eo! Annyeonghaseyo Hyosung Sunbaenim!'' they all greeted

'' I want you guys to meet my bestfriend Lee Eunji'' she said they all yelled ''BWOH!''

sungjong said '' You mean Lee Eunji , that owns all those business's and is the most Richest in the seoul, korea?!''

''Neh, that one your spot on 10 points for sungjong!'' hyosung said and everyone laughed.

''Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Eunji- imnida'' You bowed and smiled. They all said hello. and introduced they're self individually.

''Hi, im Sungkyu''. ''Hi, im woohyun''. ''' Hello, im L'' ''Sup, I'm Dongwoo'' ''Hey! im sungyeol'' '' Hi, im sungjong!'' ''Hey, im Hoya'' 

Right then, when Hoya said his name Your heart started to race. He looked at you and winked. 

You looked at him and smiled. Then Me and hyosung had to leave. you all said your goodbyes.When you left Infinite was saying how beautiful and cute you were,except hoya.

He was quiet and all he did was smile most of the time. Dongwoo, nudged hoya

''yo'' dongwoo said staring at smiling hoya. Hoya had never smiled for a long period of time before.

''mm. eo.?'' hoya said coming back to reality.

''aaaaey, hoya your thinking about someone right?'' he said teasingly.

''Ani... waee-yo'' hoya lied and hid a smile.

The concert was over and You were going to go home with your Unnie. Your unnie got a cool looking sports car for her birthday and you were going home in that.

You both got home and plopped on your beds you went to shower and change into your jammies. until hoya's face popped up into your head  and you smiled. and went to bed.

 

 

 

Yaay Second Update! i couldn't really think right now. sorry if this one is boring. i'll updat again soon