Im going to die.

Away We Happened

It was your day of being discharged from the hospital and your unnie stopped by in the morning to drop your clothes off and headed to work. You changed into your uniform and just sat on the bed. Not wanting to move and inch and not wanting to think about anything. You were pretty sure something was going to go wrong if you return to school. Hoya was on his way over to your room and you got up and you were thinking of avoiding school. So you got up from the bed and walked towards the door. Just when you were reaching for the door knob Hoya popped in. You just stood there looking at him. He stared at you confused because you were standing in front of the door.

''Eunji. Where are you going?'' Hoy asked opening the door wider.

''eo.. aah. im not going anywhere.'' you faked a huge smile  Hoya just stood there looking at you.

''waaae, what are you waiting for Kajja! were going to be late to school'' You acted and grabbed his hand and dragged him out.

Hoya's Pov

She's acting weird today.. Could it be that she LIKES ME STILL ?! 

aaaeye.. No.. Too obvious. 

OR! could it be she prepared something for me ?! 

ani.. it doesn't seem so. She seems so calm.. Heh. She's cute when she acts like she's not lying. 

Omo! she's holding my hand ?! i didn't even notice.. *pulls out his smartphone*  *click , click*

Hehe, now i have proof ! 

No One's Pov

You were still dragging him out of the hospital and once you guys got out Your limo was right there waiting for you. You realized you were holding his hand and Let it go really fast and turned away and blushed. You walked to your limo and hoya followed after. You both were in the limo.. in this awkward atmosphere, yet you both were blushing. Hoya turns to look at you and he looks away and you turn to look at him but he catches you sneaking glimpses. He smiles everytime You look at him inside and out. This time when hoya turns to look at you he had something to say.

''eunji. Why are you looking at me so cutely?'' Hoya asked with aegyo

''bwoh? ha ha ha. You are funny hoya-sshi. since when did i look at you.'' You said giving him a smile. 

Hoya was going to answer you but You beat him to it.

''eo! were here!'' You got out of the car and hoya went out also.

''oh, jinjja. Look at you acting all happy. who's the one who said they didn't want to come to school ?'' Hoya said teasingly making you smack his arm playfully.

You both walked throught the front gates of the school. and Everyone in the school was just staring at you and hoya. gossping.. You were just wondering why they were staring at you. until that younger girl from before came up to with yet. another magazine. ''Unnie!? wae?!'' she said running away. You just took it and looked at hoya before you flipped the magazine to the front. You and Hoya's eyes widened really big.

''Bwoh-ya!?!?'' You yelled Headlines wrote '' Lee Eunji, Yet another scandel. But who is this mysterious guy?'' The photo was you and hoya at the cafe But your face was clearly shown and hoya's was blurred out. 

''Eunji-ah.. i think we have a stalker. Someone has been following us.'' Hoya said to you. staring straight into your eyes.

''I knew something was going to happen today, I told you didn't I hoya.'' you were getting angry again. and Hoya knew for a fact that If you stress yourself you health would worsen.

You both walked back to class and today secret wasn't there because they went on they're tour. so they wouldn't be back until couple of weeks.

Suzy walked towards hoya and grabbed his arms. (btw.. Suzy is Hoya's Ex-girlfriend) ''Yaah, why are you always with her. Why didn't you answer my text?'' he was really irritated by her and the reason for their break up was Suzy cheated on him. You were just standing at the door waiting for hoya. 

''It's None of your business suzy. Why can't you just cut me out of your life already?'' Hoya was getting angry.

''Bwoh? Were not over Until i say we are Hoya.'' Suzy was irritated because you were always with him and she thinks you took him away from her.

''Leave, Bae Suzy. I don't love you nor will i take you back. I called ''us'' quits already. And don't you dare lay a finger on Lee Eunji.'' Hoya said in one blow causing suzy to stand there dumbfounded. He walked away from her and walked towards you with a smile. Suzy just stared at you and You just smiled and walked away with him. Suzy brought out the pictures of you and hoya out of her pocket. The person that was working for her took the pictures from her. '' Get this all over the internet, bpalli!!'' suzy yelled. and turn around and faced the sun she had an evil look on her face. She wasn't going to let anyone take hoya from her. You were talking with hoya inside of the classroom. You were leaning on the desk and Hoya was sitting in the chair beside you. ''Yah, what if i fall down a well, what would yo do?'' You said to hoya with a curious/joking face. ''well, i would leave you down there duh!'' hoya answered jokingly and laughing.  You punched is arm. You two got really close after the hospital incident. ''ah, why'd you hit me! your mean'' hoya made a pouty face rubbing his arm. ''Your the mean one! You'd leave me down in a dark well by myself.'' you said and turned around with your back facing him. Hoya was just smiling at your cuteness. so he got up from the chair and tried to cheer you back up. he was smiling while doing it. you would always shrug his hand off when he tried to make it back up to you, but you liked that he is trying to make you happy again.

''waaae, eunji-ah. mianhaeee~ i will of course save you from a well and save you from anything else. You can count on me 100% that i will save you when you in danger. Or when your in a bad mood i'd-'' he cut himself off and kissed your cheek. ''I'd kiss your cheek'' He pulled away and giggled. ''Yah! hoya! why did you do that!? Jugulle!?'' You hit his arms and was blushing like crazy. ''If i die now, i can die happy!'' He said and kissed your cheek again and ran away. ''YAH! I'm gonna get you ! come back here !! YAAAH!'' You said and chased after him trying to hit him. You were trying to hit him when hoya was trying to hold your arms so yo wouldn't hit him anymore. You were trying to make him let go but it didn't work. He was laughing at you while you were still trying to hit him. It was a really cute moment. Until infinite walked in and saw you two acting cute. Dongwoo went up to hoya and grabbed you. ''yah, what is this. You can't touch her like that she's delicate. she's like a weak flower that bloomed to become really really pretty.'' everyone laughed at his stupitity you were laughing too. '' Oppa! that's so cheesy Stop it.'' you laughed and went to hold hoya's hand. ''but oppa, i like holding hoya's hand.'' You teased hoya and dongwoo. Hoya was staring at you in shock. Hoya was also playing along to get dongwoo angry and to go crazy.'' my eunji is the prettiest girl in the world'' He said looking at you sweetly Infinite is behind dongwoo trying hard to hold in their laughs. You and hoya saw dongwoo's face about to go crazy. He couldn't speak. So you decided to kick it up a knotch.'' My namja-chingoo, I love you so so much.'' You smiled and kissed his cheek.  ''I too love you so so so much more than your oppa.'' He to kissed you cheek. and you both looked at dongwoo. he was on the verge of blowing up.

''omo, this isn't happening no.. im just over thinking. My little sister won't date anyone. right? nooooo...'' He was talking to himself and he looked at hoya and infinite hoya and you knew what was going to happen so they all got ready for it. 

''yah..hoya. Come here i have to tell you something.'' He was signaling hoya over.

''oh,waae hyung. Shiddeo!'' hoya was back up a bit. 

''I SAID COME HEREEEEE ~!!!'' dongwoo was going in to grab hoya but you went infront of hoya and blocked dongwoo

''OPPA!! stop, you dork!'' you punched his arms multiple times

''ah, ah!,ah! Stop!'' dongwoo wanted to give up

''Oppa! your bad, bad, bad! don't you ever hit your dongsaengs!'' You continued hitting his arms. While on the other hand Infinite was basically laughing so hard they were on the ground.

''arasso,arasso. Oppa mianhae! i won't do it anymore. But no kisses and holding hands infront of me'' he was warning you two.

You looked at hoya and smiled and gave each other a high five. There wasn't any other classes today. so everyone went home. You and hoya were walking together. and infinite was behind. You got a call from your parents and they were worried about the scandel thing but you told them that it was fine and you didn't really worry about it. They wanted to come back eatly to see if you were ok, but you told them it was fine they didn't have to because you infinite to keep you company now. You liked having them around because they make your life complete in many ways. And being around hoya again made you even happier than anything in the world. It felt like you had found a missing puzzle that you had never known exist. You were all walking the same way, when you realized that your birthday was coming up. 

''ah! i almost forgot to tell you guys that my birthday is coming up and my unnie and my parent's are going to make a big party for me and i wanted you guys to come and celebrate my birthday with me.'' You asked out of the blue.

''Noona! Of course we'd go! we love you too much not too.'' Sungjong blurted before anyone can speak.

''Of course anything for my cute yeobo'' hoya teases dongwoo again

''Aish, shut up will you hoya!'' dongwoo yelled.

You, Hoya and Infinite laughed at his suddden outburst. 

4 more days until your birthday and your parents are coming in 2 days and your unnie is coming back tonight. 

 

 

Yaay! to my subscribers! DOUBLE UPDATE TIME!!!! I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS FIC. *throws hearts* woohyunie's famous heart throwing thing LOL