BUSY BUSY BUSY

Away We Happened

Your parents come home today. You and Your Unnie was just in the living room planning your birthday event. You didn't really want anything big but your parent's invites the most sophisticated rich people and business people. That's why you had no choice but to go with what they had in mind. We Rented out a Huge Ball Room Really HUGE ball room and your parent's told you to invite most of your school friends so you took the invitations and went to school. You didn't need to go today because your parents wanted you to go fit your gown for your birthday. So today your just giving out invitations. You were on your way to school dressed in a really cute clothing other than your uniform. For a winter season you wore some cute heel boots. a mocha colored scarf and brown shoulder purse and cute skinnies. you also had this really cute jacket on. 

You were wearing this.

You liked dressing like this you thought it was a great fashion sense. Well anyways you got to school and alot of people were talking about how you looked today.

You walked into your class and teacher choi greeted you  '' oh, Ms.Lee annyeonghaseyo.'' he bowed. You smiled and did the same

''eo. Choi sangsaengnim. Im inviting you to my birthday event please come.'' you handed the invitation and smiled.

Infinite waved to you and you handed the invitations to most of your classmates and you gave the others to infinite and hyosung who finally came back.

''yah! i come back and you throw a party. now your my bestfriend'' she giggled and hugged you.

You told infinite to wear something very elegant and sophisticated. It wouldn't be problem  because they're idols. You invited secret, infinite, mblaq, super junior, big bang, and others. Hoya was just staring at you and how cute you looked in your outfit today. He walked up to you.

''aayo, Your so cute!'' He pinched your cheeks making you squint in pain.

''Ah! hoya! that's hurts.'' You rubbed your cheeks.

''No! call me oppa! Hoya oppa!'' He pointed a finger at you. You giggled at his ridiculousness

''arasso, hoya oppa!'' you smiled When you said that to him it felt as if his heart was full of happiness and he would jump in joy but his image was to cool for that so he gave you a big smile. hyosung was just watching the both of you. 

''aaeeye, since when did this lovey dovey thing happen. tch! so annoying!'' hyosung pretended to make a disgusting face.

Dongwoo agreed with hyosung and they both had a disgusted face on. Infinite didn't care they were too busy looking at the invitation card.

'' 2 more days guys. be ready!'' You said

''Were always ready Noona, don't worry!'' sungjong said.

''Alright, i'll see you guys later than. I have to go back home and plan the event .annyeong.'' You waved and walked away.

Your unnie was the one who decorated the place and you were the one who rented out the ball room. You both have really great taste. Your parents got home and you both ran to them and gave them the biggest hug of their lives. You both really missed them. You were glad that they came for your birthday event. your mom was smiling the whole time and it freaked you out a bit so you asked her why she was smiling at you like that. 

''eo. eunji-ah. eomma and appa. found you a husband.'' she said smiling.

''BWOH!! husband?! eomma!!'' you yelled and your were freaking out.

''eunji-ah, it because of the scandel and its making your parent's worry. it's not good for your image.'' she said with a soft voice.

''eomma!! im too young to get married right now!! and.. and......'' You were panicking.

''and? eunji say it'' you mom wanted an answer

''And, i have a boyfriend already and we love each other soo much!'' you panicked and just said something You were panicking on the inside and thought what have you got yourself into.

''eo? You have a boyfriend. since when? when did this happen how come you have never told your mom? You should've told me you had a namja chingoo so i wouldn't have had to find a husband for you. Okay let's do this, i want to meet your boyfriend and you two will get married arasso. it will clear up this scandel mess. as long as you both love each other. I will love him like my own son.'' Your mother was unreasonable at the time and you didn't know what to do. Your birthday was in 2 days and your parent's wanted to meet your ''fake'' boyfriend. 

 

 

 

This is all i thought of right now. Sorry i will continue later. It's late for me so i will update another chapter later on in the day. BYE BYE <3