Internet mess. Engaged?!

Away We Happened

You were in your room thinking of how to get out of this mess. but it didn't help. All you did was pace back and forth. Your unnie and your parents were out at the ball room for your birthday event. they were planning everything out. You called hyosung and You told her what happened and she said that she would come over right now and help you think. You kind of felt a little bit at ease. You were sitting on your bed hitting your head saying ''pabo'' over and over again. You heard a knock on your door. and in came hyosung. You were so glad to see her. 

''Sungiie!'' you ran and hugged her. '' what am i going to do? i just dug a huge whole and i don't know how to cover it back up'' You panicked and talked rapidly fast.

''Eunji. get a hold of yourself! let's just think this through. arasso?'' she calmed you down.

''ah! what if you tell your parent's that your boyfriend had to move away and that you couldn't meet?'' Hyosung blurted

''aaaeye. She's still going to make me marry someone random. ah molla! this is giving me a headache.'' You plopped yourself onto your bed.

hyosung did the same. Until your phone rang. it was hoya and you reached over and saw his name you sat up quickly and fixed your voice a bit.

''yeoboseo?'' you said in a sweet voice change. hyosung was just giving you a ''she's something look''

''ah, annyeong eunji!''

''what did you need?'' You smiled like a fool

''ah, i just wanted. to ask if you wanted to go to the cafe today?'' he was smiling on the other line

''eo? umm..'' you looked at hyosung and she nodded to you

''ah, arasso! i'll meet you there?'' you said

''arasso, annyeong.'' he hung up

''AAAAAH!!!!'' you sreamed so loud and went through your closet and picked out some clothes so that you would pretty and cute at the same time.

You didn't know what to wear. You thought of wearing something warm because it was winter season and you didn't want to freeze so you just wore this cute looking outfit. 

You were pretty satisfied of what you were wearing. and you walked out to the front of your house with hyosung and You bid goodbye to her. while she walked to her van. You got into your limo and you went to the cafe. You were kind of nervous because Hoya made you smile. and You couldn't stop thinking about him. whenever your around him he makes you feel so happy, you stomach feels like a thousand butterflies fluttering around. and your heart beats faster and faster everytime you look at his eyes or when his name pops up anywhere. You reached the cafe and walked in You took a seat at the same spot you two were at before. a window seat. You were looking ordering your favorite Drink. Brown Sugar Machiato. You took a sip and looked out the window, watching the people walk back and forth. Some recognized you and waved. some didn't because of the scandal mess. You saw hoya walking into the cafe. there was barely anybody at in the cafe and you liked it that way. it was quiet and peacful. Hoya spotted you and you waved and smiled at him. He took a seat infront of you. 

''annyeong eunji'' he smiled

''annyeong oppa'' you smiled and your eyes did a cute cressant shape. Hoya loved that about your eyes. 

''omo, your eyes are cute when they curve like that'' He teased. You giggled at his expression.

Your faced turned into a dull expression because you thought about what your mom said. You traced your cup with your fingers. Hoya saw your expression and knew something was wrong.

''wae geure?

''ah, ani..'' you tried to ignore the question and sipped your drink.

''eunji-ah.. tell me.''  he warned

''....-'' 

''tell me. tell me . tell me.'' hoya repeated and continued.

''aish, oppa! stop it! its scary!'' You covered your ears in annoyance.  hoya kept repeating himself until you'd answer him.

''arasso! arasso! i'll tell you so stop it! its scary!'' You yelled and pouted

''arasso, i'll stop. now tell me'' 

''eomma and appa want me to get married to someone i don't even know or love. They said its because of the scandel thats going around. its really annoying. and i told them i wasn't ready to get married and i accidently told them i had a boyfriend and now they want to meet that ''boyfriend'' aish. im in deep .'' You crossed your arms and sighed. 

''Eo? scandal?! i was on the internet earlier and there were news of your scandal picture.'' he pulled out his phone and looked it up. You were just staring at him a bit wide eyed. and didn't really care. Hoya stopped at a scandal picture you were in and he stared at it for a while. until he realized...

''OMO! eunji-ah. this..this scandal picture.. Its Us!'' you perked up quickly.

''BWOH!? let me see it!'' you grabbed the phone. and stared at it wide eyed. ''Omo! this is us..here in this cafe! but way before.'' you put the phone down. 

''eunji-ah that means.. i am that anonymous man with you. this is not good.. Manager-nim is going to kill me. Hyung too!'' He was panicking. 

''Oppa, that means, were both dead. aish, jinjja. eomma is really going to get angry.she's going to make me marry someone for sure.''

hoya was hurt when he heard you had to get married. ''eunji...'' you looked at him and he looked at you with a sincere look.

''eo?'' 

''umm...if were already in a scandal together. and you don't want to marry someone you don't know...-'' he stopped and smiled a bit.

''oppa? what are you trying to say?'' you looked at him confused

''what im trying to say is, how about i be that boyfriend and we can both get married. it will clear everything up.. eo?'' he was nervous of your answer and tried hard not to look nervous.

''o..oppa...'' your heart was beating 100 times fast and your butterflies came back. You looked up at him and smiled '' ok, oppa.'' You answered and smiled like a fool and looked away to the window.

''jinjja?! assa!'' he was really happy. and tomarrow you had to fit your dress and hoya already had what he was going to wear.

You both walked out of the cafe and he decided to walk you home because he lives up the street from you. You both were in a happy position and you both were smiling like crazy. Once you got to the house. you said bye to hoya. he was going to hug you but he couldn't do it. You were going to walk up to your house but hoya called your name 

''eunji!'' he stood there. you turned around and he hugged you. You were shocked by his actions and you smiled and hugged him back. 

You pulled away. ''Annyeong oppa'' you waved and walked to your home. hoya waved and walked home smiling. 

You were smiling all the way into your home, You parents were sitting in the living room and saw you smiling so happy. they looked at each other.

''yobeo, look at our daughter. she looks so happy today. omo. my daughter.'' 

''keudae, our daughter had grown. she must've been with her boyfriend.'' he chuckled and went back to drinking tea.

your parents were really understanding. and they were really open hearted too. You loved that about them, even when they're gone for a long time they still make time to care and love their daughters. You walked into your room and your unnie was just about to walk out and starred at you smiling so cheesily. 

''omo, that girl. she's smiling by herself.'' hyuna giggled and walked downstairs.

You plopped yourself onto your bed and giggled exitedly. You covered your face and laughed. All you thought about was hoya. You got up and sighed and went to take a shower. Hoya on the other hand he got into his dorm and he too was smiling like a fool and walked into his room. Dongwoo was just starring at him weirdly. he was talking to infinite while they were all laying in the living room.

''aaaeye, you guys look at hoya. he's smiling to himself.'' dongwoo started.

''he was probably with eunji all day.'' maknae pulled out the fighting name.

''aish, maknae you did it now.''

''your so dead maknae.'' 

''so dead'' L finished off.  

Dongwoo was about to explode. but woohyun stuff a strawberry in his mouth.

''eat,eat!'' woohyun said and looked away.

hoya laid onto his bed and pulled out his phone. his default picture was you two holding hands.

He texted you ''goodnight,sweet dreams soon to be yobeo ^ ^ ''

You got out of the shower and checked your phone. You saw hoya text you. and you read his text and giggled.

'' goodnight and sweet dreams to you too soon to be yobeo'' You smiled and hoya read the text message and smiled. He driffted off to sleep and so did you.  

Tomarrow was your birthday event and you were really exited to introduce hoya to your mom and dad. even though hoya already knew them. You just wanted to introduce him as your soon to be husband.

 

_____________________

 

Annyeong! omo! thanks for subscribing! ^ ^ is it interesting? sorry if its not. I try my best. ooh, eunji is going to introduce hoya to your parents. i wonder what they're going to say when they see its him... :D Bye Bye! i love my subbies <3

 

Why No more Subscribers? You make hoya sad ):

 

For You Hoya fans!! WOOH YAAY SUBBIES <3 he is dancing with happiness for you guys(: