Bestfriend and I

Away We Happened

 School Started and you weren't all that happy about it. You went to a school that had mostly idols in it. You knew

most of them and you weren't an idol you were famous. That's what happen when you are really really rich and well

known. You arrived at school and lots of people greeted you because you owned the school. You greeted them

happily. Boys fall over your cuteness and beauty. but you had never liked anybody in that school. The girls all want to

be your friend. You happily talk to them and they get really excited. You were about to walk into class when you heard

'' YAHH !! LEE EUNJII ! ! You turned around and you saw your bestfriend Hyosung.

You hadn't seen her in a long time so You ran towards her and gave her a big bear hug

'' Yaah.. Yah. Eunji-ah.. I can't br..eaathe.'' Hyosung said coughing lightly.

'' Aigooo, Mian. I just missed you so so so much'' you said with a smile.

'' I miss you alot too! Sorry i couldn't see you for a while i had concerts and practice to attend. MIAANHAE!'' she said with a pouty face. You chuckled at what she did.

'' Gwaenchana'' you said and smiled.

when hyosung was about to say someting You saw suzy from miss A. She was your longtime rival since young. She would always try you hurt you in someway and make your life miserable. but hyuna your older sister would always step up for you and that's why you loved your unnie so much. But everything change with you, Your father put you in judo classes and you were ''10 degree'' black belt in judo the highest rank. You maintain your cute, beautiful, innocent image. you just know how to fight. Suzy walked towards you

'' Get out of my way'' suzy said with a smirk. You just rolled your eyes and scoffed.

'' YAH! Did you just roll your eyes at me?!'' You stood there with a smile on your face.

''And If I did?'' you said back to her.

the bell rang and you and hyosung walked to your classroom. Suzy just stood there dumbfounded by your sudden change of attitude and personality. The advisor teacher choi greeted you.

'' Good Morning Ms.Lee'' You bowed and said good morning with a sweet smile.

You sat down and teacher choi announced that we will be having new students starting next week. You just thought to yourself '' New students..'' You shrugged the thought off. School ended early. You and hyosung walked towards your limo and both of you got in. Once you've reached your house hyosung was amazed.

''Waah, Eunji-ah did you guys move again?'' she asked in amazement.

you smiled at her '' Yep, my father got a bigger house and i got a golf cart to ride around the whole house. hehe''

 Hyosung was pretty amazed. i thought in my head, wait til' she see's the inside. It was Beautiful and spotless the maids and butlers greeted both of us.

''Waah, its soo big and clean'' hyosung said with her glorified self.

The Kitchen, The Living room everything was Big and Beautiful. You took hyosung to your room the spiral stairs led to you and your unnie hyuna's room. 

That's how the stairs look and the dining room.

Once you got to your room, Hyosung plopped right on your bed. Your bed was big and fluffy with white sheets and a white big fluffy pillow.

'' eunji-ah you ahve to come to my inkigayo concert tomarrow, arasso.'' hyosung asked.

you looked at her and smiled ''arasso, i go to all your concerts remember'' you said and smiled.

''Okay, here's the tickets. oh, i hear your unnie is performing too i think?'' hyosung said.

Your eye's lit up. '' Jinjja!?'' you were really excited now. '' .. eo.. eunji-ah. where are your parents and hyuna unnie?'' hyosung asked curiously.

''Eomma & Appa are overseas for work, and Hyuna Unnie is at her schedule, she's really busy that she didn't have time to tell me about her concert.'' You frowned.

''oh, mian. but luckily i asked you and you will get to see your unnie!!'' hyosung said chuckling.

You were actually looking foward to the inkigayo concert. It was time for Hyosung to go back to her practice you both said goodbye to each other. You went to take a shower and when you got out, You heard

''Eunji-aaah!!'' you thought ''why are so many people calling my name''.

But then Your Unnie Burst into the room. ''Unnie!?'' you said suprised.

''eunji-ah you are going to the inkigayo concert right?

''..eo.'' you said stuttering a bit.

''Okaay! wear something really really nice! arasso!'' hyuna unnie said in a rush.

''waee, unnie?'' she just looked at you.

''aissh, just do it ok!?'' she said while running back out to her room.

''Unnie seems weird today''. You went to go put on your pajamies and went to bed.

 

 

 

I finished the first chapter ! I had to rewrite it twice! - .- But is it good ? yes? no ? k. i hope you enjoyed it :D