what did you say. . .

Away We Happened

''What did you say..Bad News?! what bad news?!'' Hoya walked up to Doctor joon panting.''There shouldn't be any bad news!'' 

Hyosung walked up to the doctor. ''Your Lying right, tell us the bad news first..'' her eyes looked as if it were going to fall out.

''I wasn't suppose to tell anyone but her condition has gotten worse and she shouldn't be going through this alone, she needs someone there for her every step of the way. You guys understand that right? Ms.Lee.. she....'' the doctor breathes in and out before saying it. ''she has a brain tumor.'' the doctor says and leaves.

Hyosung fell to her knees, crying her eyes out. Woohyun picked her up and tried to comfort her. While hoya and Dongwoo are in Pure Shock. they both didn't say a word. Hoya was on the verge of crying.untill the nurse came out. '' can we go see her?!'' hoya asked. the nurse nodded and Hoya and Dongwoo were the first ones in there.

Hoya walked in and saw your unconsious body laying in the hospital bed. weak,pale,and dehydrated lips. His tears ran down his cheeks, he couldn't hold it in anymore. He didn't like seeing you lay there like that. it hurt him bad inside. he tried saying your name.. ''e..eun.ji.''he stuttered and walked beside you and grabbed your hands. Dongwoo told everyone to go out for a bit and left only you and him in the room. He put your hands on the side of his cheeks. ''Eunji-ah..waae...Why did you keep such a secret to yourself..i feel so stupid..Why did i ignore you. why did i leave you without saying anything after that day. You must feel so hurt.. Mianhae..eunji..Jinjja mianhae.'' he cried and cried longing for you to wake up. Dongwoo walked in and told hoya that they are going to rest at the dorm and come back again. '' Are you going to come with us?'' dongwoo asked hoya. 

''Aniyo.. i'm going to stay with eunji.. i have to stay by her side. I want to be the first person she sees when she wakes up'' he said looking at you.

''arasso, but in the morning you have to go back to the dorm and shower and then eat. bye'' dongwoo said walking out.

Hoya was still holding your hand and he fell asleep beside you.. Morning came and as always the light bothers your eyes and your fluttered your eyes opened. You looked around and thought ''this isn't my room'' and you felt someone holding your hand and you looked over and saw hoya sleeping soundly beside you. You were shocked and happy at the same time. You just kept staring at his sleeping face and was thinking how much you missed his laughs and his face and everything about him. Hoya fluttered his eyes opened slowly and lifted his head a little he let go of your hand not knowing you've woken up and rubbed his eyes. The really bright morning light bothered him alot also. after he rubbed his eyes he stretched a little. He looked over at you and you were staring staright at him with a smile on your face.

''Eunji-ah! Your awake!'' his mood lightened up and Hugged you tightly.

''Yah..yah hoya-sshi. I can't breathe.'' You took a deep breath and giggled.

''Ah. Mian. I forgot You were sick.'' he smiled 

'' hoya-sshi.. what are you doing here. i thought you were mad at me..'' You looked out the window.

''a..aniyo. I was just upset. geurae! i was upset heheh.'' he said trying not to hurt your feelings. he worries about your health now.

''eo, geuraee~'' you said sarcastically smiling. 

Hoya was just trying to deny that he was mad before. and he was getting shy and you thought it was really cute. he told you to stop mocking him. and you were laughing happily. The nurse cam in with some food. She setted it on your table. Hoya insisted on feeding you, but you didn't want to be a burden to him. so you tried to refuse but he already had the utensils in his hand.

''say aah.~'' hoya sang witht he spoon infront of him. You had chicken porridge and orange juice. for the breakfast.

''aah~'' You did as he told and he fed you. You smiled while eating because you were happy that he was here and he was feeding you. You thought that this was the cutest moment you had with him. He kept feeding you and you were reaching for the orange juice until hoya slapped your hand. ''Yah, i will do it.'' he grabbed the orange juice and held it for you while you drank it. 

''Kumawo.'' You smiled at him. 

You and hoya heard someone singing Be Mine outside of your room. 

''Naekkyo Haja!'' Dongwoo came in with hyosung and infinite Dongwoo had a huge Fluffy teddy bear in his hand and he walked besides you ''here!'' you looked at him. and the teddy bear ''Omo, Oppa! kumawo!'' You hugged the teddy bear. ''Anything for my Little sister!'' He sang that part.

''Oppa do you always have to sing everything you say?'' You giggled 

''aaeye, im a rapper but i like to sing too you know!'' he flicked your forehead lightly. ''ah! Oppa!'' you rubbed your forehead.

''aissh. Hyung! Don't do that she's sensitive!'' He rubbed your forehead for you. You let him and smiled.

''eo, Sungiee! omo! pogoshipda!'' you yelled.

''yah! how can you not tell us you ha-'' hyosung was about to say your disease but woohyun and L covered .

'' She meant how can you not tell us that you woken up already.ha ha.'' woohyun answered for her.

''aah! wae geurae! aish, jinjja!'' Hyosung pryed their hands off scolding L and Woohyun.

You giggled at their sillyness and hoya just secretly held your hands. Dongwoo saw it and just smiled acting like he didn't see a thing. 

''Unnie! when you feel better let's go play eo?'' sungjong ran up to you and pushed hoya to the side. Hoya was just staring at the macknae giving him glares. He was about to grab sungjong's neck but Sungyeol and sungkyu grabbed hoya without the macknae knowing. Hoya breathed in and out. He grabbed sungjong ''Macknae-ah.. Jugulle !?'' he stared at sungjong. 

''aish! hyung! arasso, arasso!!  i'll go sit down.'' he yelled and turned to smile at you and stomped to sit down.

''aaeye, someone's full of jealousy..'' sungkyu mocked hoya.

You smiled at his shyness.  then the doctor came in and everyone went out to the private room for a little.

''Doctor Joon..am i okay?'' you asked anxiously.

''Ms.Lee.. Please don't overwork yourself Your body is not use to it. Your tumor keeps on growing little by little. Take it easy. Your at your most vulnerable.'' He said with a deep sigh and walked out. You were left speechless. You didn't think it would get worse. Tomarrow is the day you get discharged from the hospital. You didn't want to think about going to school, because you knew trouble awaits you. Hoya came in alone.

''Gwaenchana? ready to be discharge tomarrow?'' he asked

''eo.. i don't want to go to school. what if something happens to me again.'' You didn't want to look at him and pouted

''I will protect you no matter what it is. I'll do it for you..because-'' he cut himself off and just smiled

''because?'' You asked waiting for him to finish what he said.

''ani.. nothing. it's nothing. Don't worry about it ok?'' he couldn't finish what he was going to say.

''But tomarrow im coming to pick you up here at the hospital and i'll tell your unnie to bring your school uniform'' He insisted and smiled.

 

 

 

 

Another Update! Waah, im tired i stayed up to write for you guys i hope you enjoy it. im sorry if it's kind of boring i'll try and make it better. You can comment and tell me what you want to happen next in the chapter(: and pleaase SUBSCRIBE <3 i love all my subscribers