Heart break.

Away We Happened

But. . . .

 

You were just staring at hoya when he stopped shaking from his headache. He looked up at you..

''Eunji.. Lee..eunji... You..'' he said staring at your face.

''eo. yeaah, its me lee eunji.'' you said back to him with an worried expression.

''You...you left me... you left me in that hospital bed alone.. and i knew nothing... YOU LEFT ME!'' he said getting angry with tears wanting to escape from his sad eyes.

You were suprised by what he said and your eyes started to water. You didn't know how to explain to him. because you didn't know the situation back then. You didn't want to leave him from the start. but ended up leaving with your parents due to the accident. You didn't know what to tell him except for the fact that you loved this boy. and now he's angry and hurt because you left him when he was in pain, no memory of you. sad and lonely. 

''hoya-sshi.. i.. i.. didn't leave you..i never wanted to leave you. I didn't know! we were both pretty injured and lost our memories. pleaase dont be angry...'' you said with sorrowful tears running down your cheeks.

''You left me.. i can't believe you did that to me. now that i know, I want you to feel the same way. You hurted me eunji.'' with that said he got up and walked out of the room. and out of the house.

You tried calling his name when he was walking out you even tried to pull his arm so he wouldn't leave but he just shrugged it off and walked off. You cried and cried Your unnie walked up to you and tried to comfort you but you just pushed her away. You hated that your parents kept this from you and even your trusted older sister. You were angry and sad at the same time. you thought this is how hoya must've felt.. ''im so stupid'' you said.

''Eunji-ah.. mianhae..jinjja mianhae. I couldn't tell you. you were happy with how you were but i just caused you to be hurt again.'' Your unnie said with a really sad voice she tried to hug you but you pushed her away and told her to get out. she looked at you and walked out. You cried all night you didn't eat or sleep. You were in so much pain. Hoya on the other hand got to his dorm and walked straight to his room. dongwoo tried to talk to him but he didn't talk he just layed in bed lights off thinking about you. he only felt anger and sadness that he didn't have the heart to smile like he did. Infinite was talking about how hoya is acting lately..

''yah, you think hoya is kind of off today?'' dongwoo said to the members

''Kind of?! you mean Waaay off! he's weird.'' sungjong said

''yah, macknae shut it. he probably heard some bad news if we ask him he won't talk so we just have to wait a while'' sungkyu said with a sigh.

''Let's just go to sleep''woohyun said .    NEXT MORNING!

Everyone got ready for school. Hoya didn't want to go to school neither did you but you had to go because hyosung told you too. and Hoya had no choice because s would pile on top of him. so you were on your way to school and you were walking in you saw hoya and the other members walking in also. dongwoo saw you and called your name. Hoya turned over to you and walked ahead to class quickly.

''Yo! eunji! annyeong!'' he said walking up towards you.

'' annyeong, dongwoo.'' you said in a really soft a little raspy voice. caused by lack of sleep and crying alot.

''aaeye, call me oppa! eo..eunji-ah..what's the matter? did something happen is it about the scandel?'' he said worriedly grabbing your shoulders shaking you.

''ah, oppa! stop shaking me im getting dizzy! it's nothing really..'' you tried faking a smile but you are bad at lying and dongwoo could tell you were lying.

''come eunji. your really bad at lying you know that. it's ok you dont have to tell me right now. tell me when your ready too arasso? kajja, i saw hyosung walk into class a little while ago'' he grabbed your arm and pulled you to class.

you walked into class behind dongwoo and hyosung walked up to you. 

''mm..eunji-ah. what's the matter? you dont look like yourself today.?'' hyosung put her hand on your forehead and tried checking your temp.

''nothing sungiee, im just not feeling well today. can we go sit down..please?'' you asked her and walked over to your seat.

You passed hoya he didn't even look at you once. his eyes were full of sadness. You couldn't stand seeing him like that, but if you tried and talked to him he would just walk away. You were really exhausted, you didn't eat or sleep your eyes are all puffy. You looked like a mess. 

''sungiee, im going to the rooftop. i can't breathe'' you got up and hyosung grabbed your arm

''eunji-ah, waae. I've known you for a long time i know somethings wrong. tell me..'' she wanted an answer and wouldn't let you go.

''sungiee, jebpal.. let go. i want to be alone.'' you pryed her hand off and started to walk away.

dongwoo ran to you and told you that he was going with you, whether you refused or not.

''but..i..'' you tried to talk him into not going but you didn't know what to say.

''No,no,no. im going so lead the way Ms.Lee'' he said waiting for you to lead the way.;

You didnt want him to go but you had no choice you headed to the rooftop. and dongwoo was just looking around. You went to go sit on the bench. while dongwoo looked at the view.

''eunji. I know that you are having problems..with hoya right?'' he blurted out

''....e..eo. but how did you know?'' you answered him with a slightly confused look

''come on eunji its obvious. You acting like this Hoya acting like this. What do you expect a coincidence? eunji.. Hoya has never been like this before. You must be special to him. am i not right?'' he said everything which made you kind of teary. 

You felt that dongwoo was trying hard to let you come out  with everything and just talk about it. You knew how sincere he was being. You told him about everything and you felt really good about it.

''komawo, oppa! i feel slightly better now.'' You said to him with a smile.

''Your welcome!  if anything else is wrong with you or your having problems you come to your oppa! arasso?!'' he said giggling 

You both were walking back to class until your exhaustion hit you and you fainted you were outside of the classroom and everyone saw it. except hoya and hyosung. dongwoo caught you and tried waking you up.

''EUNJI-AH!!!'' the class yelled and ran out to you.

hyosung's and hoya's face lit up and they ran out to you 

''eunji-ah, eunji-ah! irreona!!'' hyosung said shaking you

''Eunji!! irreona! eunji-ah! dongwoo let's take her to the nurse's office'' hoya said immediately he was worried and sorry was plastered all over his face.

dongwoo was running you to the nurse's office while hoya and hyosung was running behind you. Dongwoo got you into the office and the Nurse Kim grabbed you and put you on the bed. 

''Omo! she looks like she hasn't slept for days!'' she gave you a shot and went to get a bowl with cold water and wiped your body with a cold towel

Hoya was so worried that he was pacing back and forth and hyosung was too. Dongwoo just really wanted you to wake up. he acted as an older brother to  you. 

''she hasn't eaten for days, and she lacks sleep. we have to get her to the hospital so she can be treated. this isn't healthy for her.''  Nurse Kim said

Hoya's face Lit up when she said hospital. he didn't like the hospital at all. he didn't want you to be in there. he tried to talk Nurse Kim out of it but she really really said that you needed to go. Dongwoo carried her out of the room and he told hyosung to call her Driver and you all went to the hospital together. Once you got there believe it or not that was your owned hospital and the doctor's knew your sickness well. but wasn't aloud to say anything because you told them not to. Doctor Joon saw you and her told the nurses to get the gurnie he checked your temp and rushed you into the emergency room. Leaving hyosung, hoya, and Dongwoo full of worries. they didn't know what was going on. They were really confused. Dongwoo called the rest of infinite and hyosung called secret. They were all waiting in the private room. Anxious. The Doctor came out..

''doctor is she okay?!'' hoya said

''Do you want to hear the good news or the bad first?'' doctor joon said..

 

 

 

I updated kind of late, because my dad took my laptop from me.. i was banned from it for a while D; But anyways. Thanks for the subscribers ! SARANGHAEYO <3