CONTINUED.

Away We Happened

You ran out of the room. and infnite was just looking at each other confused. hoya was just watching you leave. he was about to go after you but hyosung beat him to it. she ran after you yelling.

''eunji-ah!'' she yelled running after you.

Teacher choi just arranged the seats for infinite and coincidently hoya and dongwoo sit  right infront of you and hyosung. infinite just took they're seats. Hyosung was looking all over for you. until she realized that the only place you love to go to is the rooftop. she ran up there as fast as she could. the rooftop was a special place for you for some reason. but you really dont know why exactly. you go to the rooftop to vent. when your nervous or sad or anything. you would go to the rooftop.   You let out whatever is inside that's bothering you up there because you feel that you can actually breathe and it lifts a weight off your shoulders. Hyosung pushed the door opened really hard and she saw you standing there looking at the view. 

''eunji-ah. gwaenchana?'' hyosung worriedly said.

''mm, gwaenchana. but sungiee-ah.. waee, why do i feel like this. The happy , sad, painful feeling. when i saw him today..that same feeling. i felt it when i saw him'' you said confused and anxious.

''eunji-ah, forget about it let's go back..eo?'' she grabbed your arms and tried to pull you back.

you let go of her grasped and stood there. thinking and thinking. this feeling you had you it isn't the first time you felt it. You've felt it before. You just dont know where, when, who.

''andwae.. im not going unless i find out this feeling. i ran out of the classroom because of this feeling, instead of happy it felt painful, hatred. sad. so. waee sungie.'' you asked hesitantly waiting for an answer. Before you knew it you head started to feel light headed and you held your head.

''ah.. my head. why does it hurt like this.'' you said cupping your head. You had a flashback of you and this boy laughing but you couldn't see his face that flashback was a happy memory you've forgotten but the boy, you didn't see his face nor remember him. you got more dizzier and fainted.

''eunji-ah. eunji-ah! wake up! come on wake up eunji-ah'' she took you to the nurse's office in a hurry. 

It was lunch time and the students were out enjoying the food like always , infnite enjoyed it too. it wasn't an ordinary  lunch it was made by a 5 star chef the top 5 chef's. and you happened to have 1 of the great top chef's working for you. while infnite was enjoying it hoya on the other hand was worried about you. he wanted to see your face he wanted to see that smile of yours. Dongwoo was trying to make him eat. but he only ate tiny bits. You were lying in the nurse's office you fluttered your eye's open slowly. hyosung was looking worried and guilty. she saw your eyes opening.

''eunji-ah, your awake.. how do you feel?'' she asked waiting for an answer.

''gwaenchana. but why do you look like you've done something wrong? sungiee-ah.'' you asked holding your head.

''eo..uhmm.. hehe. eunji-ah..'' she said a little nervous.

''what is it? sungiee-ah. tell me bpalli. or else i'll put bugs in your room..'' you demanded.

''arasso..its just did you remember anything? like a memory or something?'' she asked hesitating.

''mm...eo! keuchi! i did. it was a happy memory. i was with a boy..we were laughing and i felt the happiness. but i didn't see his face.'' you answered looking at the nervous hyosung.

'eo, keudae-yo.. mm eunji-ah. i have something i need to confess. so listen carefully ok!?'' hyosung was really nervous about this.

''mm. just say it.'' you said quickly.

'' eunji-ah, i wasn't suppose to tell you this but.. before you lived in korea. you lived in the U.S in New York. Your parent's had a huge business they started there. they're second bigges business. Your first was here in korea. You were 16 at the time. you met this boy there while going to school. But i didn't know what he looked like or his name. Your unnie and your parent's know but i didn't. You became really attached to him he was a year older than you and he was your first crush. You and him shared many happy memories. Until your parent's wanted you to move back to Korea with them. You were really sad and heartbroken you didn't know how to tell the boy you liked. You went to meet him after the day your parents told you the news and once you told him He was crying and ran off.. You chased after him and he ran into the street without knowing. You saw the car coming at him so you tried to push him out of the way but you and him both got hit. Your unnie saw the accident and ran towards both of you rushing you guys to the hospital. she was waiting for the doctors to come out and when they did they told her that you had a serious head injurie and it was going to take a long time to recover. Same goes for the boy. You both lost your memories from that day on and your unnie was crying alot your parents also found out and they were hurt, that they had to take you away from him. So you came to korea. You went to school here and that's when we met. our 1st year.'' hyosung said with a relieved sigh. 

You sat there shocked at what hyosung told you. You couldn't find the words to say anything. You were crying and you put your hand on your heart. 

''So.. this feeling was because of him, and this hurtful feeling was because of him and my parents. I went through so much pain. and i don't remember anything. My parents didn't tell me a thing. I was missing an important piece of my life and that's how they hid it from me.'' you had a deep sigh and cried.

''eunji-ah.. mianhae.. i had to keep it from you or else your health would be bad. but i just had to tell you, your going through so much. Your parents are never home and your unnie is always working you came to korea lonely when New York. You had someone you felt really happy with. and its gone. But eunji-ah Im still here. Your bestfriend sungie. arasso.'' she said holding back her tears.

''kumawo, sungiee-ah. but why can't i remember him. waaee. i want to see him so bad this feeling, i want to see him again.. Im going to try and remember my past. that's all i want to do.'' you said with confidence.

Hoya on the other hand was still thinking about you . School ended and you all went home You were all walking out the front gate. He saw you with hyosung walking into your limo. he smiled knowing you were ok. He too had this happy, yet painful feeling. but he shook it off and walked to their dorm with infinite.

 

How is it? bad. huh ? Mianhaee, i have a slight headache but i wrote for you guys ^ ^ Hope you enjoyed this chapter !  annyeong! :D