Spotted.

Away We Happened

You picked up a wine from the table and walked out to the front of the event..You ran to look behind the bushes where those 2 were but didn't see anyone.

'' i was sure there were here'' you said to yourself. 

You turned around and someone put a cloth over your mouth causing you to drop your wine and let the glass shatter.  It was a sleeping medicine over the cloth, You tried to scream for help and do some self defense but your eyes started to roll back and you fainted.. that person took you away. While hoya was still unaware of what had happened. 

''ah! dongwoo! have you seen eunji? i haven't seen her anywhere?''

''mm.. she walked in here didn't she?'' 

'' i didn't see her though..''

''let's go ask the others.'' they both went to infinite.

''yah, did you guys see eunji anywhere?'' Hoya asked.

'' mm, ani? waee-yo?'' L answered.

'' aish, where have she gone to.'' hoya scratched the back of his head.

Hoya walked out to where you dropped your wine. He walked over and stepped on it on accident.

''what did i step on?'' he looked down and he saw shattered glasses and the wine spill. 

"what is this?!'' he stood there thinking you could be in trouble so he went to call the infinite memebers.

They all ran towards the shattered glass was. 

''Yah, she isn't anywhere.. we need to find her quick!'' Dongwoo said running off to find you.

On the other hand you were still unconcious. That person who did that to you had tied you up on a chair in a secluded warehouse not so far from the event. Your mouth was taped up, your hands were tied to a chair. You finally awoke from the sleeping medicine only to see someone who you didn't think would be there.. Suzy. She walks up to you and you're still recovering from the medicine. she pulls off the tape from your mouth.

''Wae? why did you do this to me? what have i ever done to you so badly, you do this to me?! WAE!!'' you yelled partly screaming, and fuming with anger.

''Wae??'' Suzy scoffed at your comment.

''You stole something that was mines from the beginning and you're asking me why?'' she scoffed again.

'' I Will NEVER let you get away with anything that belongs to me, Hoya is mines. and will always be mines.'' Suzy assuring that she is going to keep hoya. But you didn't let any of her small talk get to you. You are better than that. You stare at Suzy, glaring and breathing heavily with anger. you also scoffed at her. making her be taken aback. 

''Did  you really think, i'd give him up to you? A low person like you will never win at anything. Jealousy doesn't get you anywhere.. never to mention that attitude.'' assuring suzy that your keeping your words. suzy fuming with anger lands a stinging slap on your face.. 

Hoya's Pov.

''AISSSSH! where can she be?!'' hoya has been searching all over for you. He see's myungsoo running at him

''Hyung! some lady said she saw eunji being carried into a black car by a male and a female. she thought they were just taking her to a hotel to rest'' saying all that and is breathing heavily from running. slowly regaining air.

''Bwoh! call the rest and fan out. Search everywhere. for a black car near the ball'' giving his directions he gets into the car with dongwoo and they drive off.  hoya is thinking to himself for you to be ok. he hopes for you to be ok.

''You need to be ok, eunji-ah.'' he says allowed. ''you need to be'' reassuring his words.

''EO?!! hoya! there!! that warehouse! theres a black car.''hoya quickly turns into the warehouse and they both get out of the car to find you.

Your pov.

You laugh at the slap she gave you.

''did you really think that you can just slap me and i'd cry?'' you scoffed. '' think again Bae Suzy, you can't break me''

''break you? haa. you're really funny Lee Eunji. Today is the day i will get rid of you, for good.'' she signals the guy that is working for her.

''finish her.'' he nods. and does as she says. walking towards you with a knife.

''LET ME GO! NOW! GET AWAY FROM ME!!'' You screamed at the top of your lungs.

Hoya and Dongwoo heard your scream and ran towards your voice. while the other members show up after with cops.

''EUNJI-AH!!'' hoya screams for you. You heard his faint voice getting closer.

You stopped struggling a bit ''Hoya...?'' you lifted your head and started screaming his name. ''HOYA-SHI, IM OVER HERE!!''

''AISH, SHUT UP! Hurry and finish her!''suzy commanded and ran away.

''GET AWAY FROM ME!!'' hoya reached where you were and ran towards you the man with the knife heard the cops and he fled. 

Hoya runs up to you and tells dongwoo to tell the cops to chase after the man.

''Eunji-ah. gwaenchanayeo? are you hurt anywhere??'' he unties you and carry's you out to the car. he seated you in the backseat. 

''who did this to you? tell me?'' he looks at you with a really worried look on his face. 

''Bae Suzy.'' You said breathing heavily still. his facial expression became firm and had anger written all over it. 

The cops got the culprit but not suzy. You were taken home and your parents and friends were informed you wouldn't make it back to the birthday, because you weren't feeling well. Your mother and father hurried home to see if you were ok.

''Eunji-ah! your mother's voice echoed over the house.'' she was so worried, and quickly shuffles to the living room where you were resting. 

''you signaled the others not to tell your parents or anyone else.'' of course they nodded and agreed.

''eomma, appa. Gwaenchana.. im fine. Don't worry.'' You were in your mothers arms because she was worried sick about you. 

''arasso, don't scare your mother and father like that. i don't want anything happening to you eo?'' she asked you

''arasso. I promise.'' you smiled and hugged them. 

Infinite were really tired from the incident and today's event so they all went home to rest except hoya stayed behind a little longer.

You went into your room, took a quick shower. and put on some comfortable  clothes. while hoya waited upstairs in the guest lobby. You came out and walked towards hoya.. You felt relieved he was there to save you. all you could do was smile at him.

''eo, waee?'' he smiled and chuckled while saying it. 

''ani.. i'm just so thankful towards you. kumawo. Oppa..'' You smiled and walked towards him to give him a kiss on the cheek. All hoya could do was smile like a fool and blush. 

''Oppa? you're not tired? why didn't you go home yet?'' You gave him a worried look..

'' I just want to make sure you were really ok.. when i think about it.. i am really tired.'' he gave you a big sigh '' i wonder if i get to sleep next to someone tonight...'' you looked at him hurriedly.. 

''eo??'' you looked suprised. ''ayeee.. no. i wouldn't do that. although we are getting married and we are engaged..'' he said walking towards your room.

''Oppa. whe..where are you going?'' your eyes widened when he ran towards your room door and ran into your room. 

''OPPA!!'' 

___________________________________________________

I FINALLY UPDATED!! TT.TT 

MIANHAEE FOR THE REALLY REALLY LONG WAIT! AIGOOOOOO~ 

YOU GUYS MUST HAVE WAITED FOR AGES.. SORRRRRRRRY !

I WILL NOW KEEP UP WITH MY UPDATES.