Chapter 2

Just a Glance Was All It Took

 

He had to take sleeping pills. It was 5:30 in the morning and his head was still clouded with images of the boy he had seen earlier. No girl, wait, no person or thing had ever occupied his mind like he did. But one crucial thing was eating him alive.

He would never see him again. He hadn’t even caught a name, a number, not even a single word. He was left only with the short look at the face that was forever imprinted on his mind.

I hope he goes to the park again… was the last thought he had before he was knocked out, the drugs taking their toll on his mind.

oOo

“Hurry up! I know those short legs can move faster than that!” Minho was skipping, literally, to the soccer field. Nothing could tear him down right now. All morning his thoughts had been flooded by scenes in his head of him and the mystery boy’s first meeting.

Would it be quick and sweet? Would they meet each other, exchange those first words and know that they were meant to be? Or, would it take a long time. Would they become friends and after a long friendship, Minho could confess his love? Would he-

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP! Minho yelled at himself mentally. Ugh. You’re so lame…

The two boys kicked the soccer ball around for hours. By the time they had worked themselves so hard they wanted to collapse, it was already past dinner. Simultaneously, Minho and Jonghyun collapsed on a nearby bench.

“So…” Jonghyun started, “Looking for someone?”

Minho looked taken aback. What does he know?!?! Jonghyun laughed and put his hand on his friends shoulder.

“Was it that kid you saw yesterday?” he said, dropping his voice lower, in a more serious tone. Minho didn’t know what to say. No one other than himself knew that he was attracted to not just girls.

He must have seen the panicked look on Minho’s face and dropped his hand from his shoulder.

“It’s okay, you can talk to me,” he said, flashing the most charming smile, that Minho couldn’t help but break and let everything out.

He told Jonghyun everything. He told him everything about that magical moment when he saw him, to every detail he remembered in an endless description.

After about ten minutes of gushing he realized who he was talking to. He looked up to see Jonghyun with a very amused expression on his face. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey! So, thanks for reading my second fan-fic :D Lots and lots and LOTS of feedback would be FANTASTIC (baby) But seriously, when I see new comments and subscribers, I die.

My updates shouldn't be too far apart, if class stays uneventful and my ideas keep flowing. ^^ So....yeah...remember, comments make me jump for joy...literally. Author out!

!

 

CRAP. I TOTALLY FORGOT. The entire first chapter, and the ENTIRE inspiration for this story was from THIS BEAUTY IN THE JAPANESE REPLAY VIDEO. 

Kay bai