AHHA time BEEYOTCHESSS!

I Finally Found You-Us (EDITING)

At the Park~

 Sehun dragged you to the park and you walked here like a lazy  donkey...

 " Hyun, come here the swings are fun! " Sehun said enjoying his childhood swing.

You ignored him and crossed your arms. " Ha! I would listen to You if you answered my question," you said. 

A few minutes ago~

Sehun's POV

Seohyun been bothering me for 7 minutes asking me how i got her address..and telling me i was a stalker and a kidnapper..well i mean more like a teennapper...no, laughs? Well sorry im boring..

" How did you get my ADDRESS...stalker'" Seohyun said the 100th time.

I simply said nothing and then she started jumping and punching me. " STALKER SEHUN!! Tell me!!" she yelled still punching me. I didnt want to tell her how i got her address from that cashier lady... Seohyun might hunt her.

" HEY!! Stop that!!" I said holding her wrist. She looked up at me...and wow, I was stunned by her beauty. It was awkward staying like that..with both of us blushing, so I looked around and saw the park. I stopped the silence and yelled, " SWINNGGGSSS~ !" and let go of her and ran to the swing set.

Seohyun`s POV 

*Wow..so kiddish, But his face...wait, am I falling for his looks?My heart!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hyun, come here the swings are fun!  Sehun said.

" Ha! I would listen to you if you answered my question," you said and turned around looking at little kids playing. Huh?! He called me Hyun! *Wait only Yonghwa can call me that!!!...Not included in story*

You feel someone picking you up and you start yelling, " YAH! SEHUN! LETT ME GOOOOO!!," you yelled and punched him on the shoulder,"Pabo.." you said and smiled and poked him.

" Ow ow ow'" he said placing you on the swing and rubbing his shoulder. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

" Seems like their having a great time.." Lauren said smiling evily. She told one of her maids to follow them ,secrectly, and put a spying camera near the swing set, tree and slide.

" Now for some ing! " Lauren said rubbling her hands together evily. She gets Sehun's phone and sends a text to all of the girls names that he has on his contacts.

 

Hheuy, immn at thee parck near Snsd high meet mehh derr.. ^.^

To: Luhannie, Jessica, Sooyoung, Tiffany , Blah blah and the rest of the girls ~~~~~~~~

"BWAHAHAHAHBEHAHAHHAHAHHA," Lauren laughed evily.

" YAHH! LAUREN WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING! " Taeyeon yelled.

" HAHAHA nothing," Lauren said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry havent been updating for a long timee :[[ Dont kill plzzzz.... Put the knife back plzzz!! 

Anyways do you guiyse no whats the Donsaengs plan is? BWHAHAHAA!